Close the Door (A Minho and Minhyun Oneshot)

♛ DestinyLove ♛ Oneshot Shop™ {CLOSED}
Close the door
purplebana
Characters: Sung Jaehye (OC), Choi Minho, Lee Minhyun

"Yah! Choi Minho, where are you? Stop trying to hide from me!" you shouted. You and your best friend Minho were playing hide'n'seek, at the age of 17. "Yah! I'm right here..were not little kids anymore!" Minho spoke. "Come on! Let's do something active in our lives..!" you said. "Why don't you just go home and finish your homework..." Minho said.

"But I did!" you yelled. "Knowing you, I'm pretty sure you didn't..!", Minho happily said, "JaeHye-ah, it's already 10PM, I'll walk you home, ok?". "Arraseo..Actually, nevermind. I have to go somewhere...see you tomorrow!" you yelled. 'I'm sorry Minho..' you thought. "Alright, be safe!" Minho shouted.

*Ring ring*. "Yoboseyo?.." you asked. "Yah, it's me. Where are you?" Minhyun replied. "I'm coming..Don't worry" you said. "Tomorrow I'm going to walk with you at school, ok?" Minhyun asked. 'What?! I can't Minho know..He'll kill me..!' you thought. "Aniya, it's ok!" you replied. "Stop declining! Look, I'm doing something kind for you. You should be thankful.." Minhyun said. 'That's scary. Why did I make this decision..?' you thought.

"Arraseo..I'll be going now. Annyeong.." you quietly said. 'Minho..jeez, why did I make this decision?' you thought.

*Ding Dong* "Oh, it's you.." you said. "What? No happy?" Minhyun said. "No.." you replied. "Hurry up! Jeez..If you don't make it in time I will leave you.." Minhyun yelled. 'Bipolar..' you thought. 

'Were at school now, please don't let Minho find me!' you prayed in your head. "Yah! Sung Jaehye!" Minho shouted. 'Crap he found me!' you yelled in your brain. "Can I hang out with you later?.." you asked Minhyun. "Whatever, I don't need you anyways.." he replied. After that I quickly ran for my life. "Yah! Stop right there!" Minho shouted. No use of running, he's to fast..

□ □ ■ □ □

"Are you stupid!? He isn't worth it for you!" Minho yelled. "Then who is?!" you yelled back. A silent pause was heard. "Me.." Minho spoke, breaking the silence. You were shocked. 'Minho likes...me? Even after we broke up?' you thought. "He's a player, he toys with people, he doesn't love you..like me", Minho said, "I still love you..I couldn't accept the fact that we broke up..". 

"The past is the past, we can't be together anymore..we can only be..friends.." you bluntly said. Then you walked away. Minho started chasing after you and grabs your wrist to pull you back. "Why?! Why do we have to be friends?" Minho asked. "Because, that's how it is.." you replied. Minho releases your wrist. You started to walk away.

"Why can't you close your heart for other people?! They aren't worth you, why can't you close your heart for everyone but me!?" Minho shouted. You didn't want to replied so you just kept on walking. Leaving Minho behind. After school you saw Minhyun, he has his 'girlfriends' with him, so you just walked home yourself. It started to rain, who were you to care.

Until an umbrella blocked the rain. "I can't just leave you like this.." Minho softly spoke. You started to think back to the times you had your happiness with your true love. "I'm sorry..", you said, "it's just-". Without hesitating, Minho dropped the umbrella and kissed you on the lips in the rain.

You closed your eyes and thought about how you met Minho. Minho broke the kiss between you and him. "Why can't you close your heart for everyone but me?" Minho asked. "It's just, I thought things wouldn't work out..I'm sorry.." you replied. "I don't care if you hate me, my love for you can never die. Saranghae, Jaehye-ah" Minho said, ending it off with a kiss.

Author's
NOTE
Sorry for not updating and also sorry for it being short, I couldn't think of anything to write other than that. I've been stressing out about updating this and also I have major writers block, it pains me to have writers block all the time..I hope you like this and thank you for being so patience with me.
xoxo,
Bangtan_Boys7