Give Me A Replay (A Taemin Oneshot)

♛ DestinyLove ♛ Oneshot Shop™ {CLOSED}
Give me a replay
Primrose0930
Charcters: You/Im Yunji (OC) and Lee Taemin (SHINee)

" No Yunji, please don't go. " Taemin says. His eyes were filled with sorrow and he looked so fragile that you wanted to hug him. 

"No, I think this is best for us. "  You say. You turn your back to him and start walking back to your car. You try to hold back your tears. You then feel Taemin's grip on your wrists. 

" Please, we can start over. " Taemin begs. You start to think, no, no, never, how you hurt me so many times. " That's not a good idea." you say, then you get out from his grip and proceed to your car. 

" I can use my powers. I can bring back time and we could start all over again." Taemin says, with a hint of panic in his eyes. You don't answer and you reach your car. You were about to open the door but Taemin suddenly appeared in front of you. " Please. " Taemin beggged. 

" No, and I'm not going to change my mind. " 

" Really? " Taemin questions. You see his eyes change and you can see a hint of tease in his eyes.

" I said n- " Taemin then lunges at you and your lips meet. You feel the soft lips that you hadn't kissed for ages since your relationship started going downhill. 

You try to break away from him but something keeps you from pulling away. But soon, you feel dizziness take over your head and you realize that your mind has shut down. Your vision blurs and soon you fell asleep. 

" Yunji, we can start all over again. I promise, I won't be the person I was before. " 

You drift off to a dream and you see all the happy memories of you together. So many different images of you guys together. When you had your first date, when he accidently tripped you, when you surprised him with your homemade birthday cake and many more of those happy memories.

Then you see the harsh memories. From your first fight, that time when you caught him with another women and you can see the image of what had happened just now. You see yourself walking away from him.  

You wake up to be in a familiar place. It was Taemin's bedroom and you were lying in bed. Taemin then comes in with your coffee. " Here's your coffee to get you throughout the day. "  Taemin said as he handed you your coffee and he sits beside you on the edge of the bed. 

" What happened? " You asked.

" It was the power of time. " Taemin said. And he leaned in to peck you on the lips.

Author's
NOTE

* Hi! It's MrSushi here! This is my first ever oneshot in this fic. I hope you enjoy reading! I had a lot of fun writing this. ^.^  I'll see you next time. (^__^   ) >

xoxo,
MrSushi