SHINEE and SNSD

Because You Came In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's SNSD", she introduced ,"while that's SHINEE."

Oh yeah she had told me. "Yeah, I remember you telling me about them." "We are sorry Yuri, but may we know who is he?", a petite kid-like girl interrupted. "Oh, I am sorry guys I forgot to introduce him to you. This is Kris Wu. He is a classmate and a friend of mine." "Hello. Kris imnida. Nice to meet you all.", I introduced myself. "Guys I'll leave now. I need to go to the library.", she said. "Wait Yuri-sshi I'll accompany you.", I said and went after her. I could feel the stares we received from the table we were a few seconds ago but I ignored it.

We came to the library and I couldn't hold the questions in my head any longer. "Yuri-ah", I blurted out while she was searching a book to read. "Yuri-ah who are the SHINEE?" "Oh, well they were my friends. You know Minho? The tall guy you saw in the morning. He and I are childhood friends while the other members, I became friends with them after Minho joined the group and because I was a friend the rest of the SNSD also became friends with them." "Ah! So you and Minho were childhood friends.", I said trying to hide my disappointment. "Were you guys just friends or more?", I asked acting as if I were teasing her. "Aniya", she almost shouted. I was satisfied now knowing that they were just friends. "so Yuri-ah I wanted to ask you som-", I couldn't complete my I suddenly hear her groan. She was holding her head tightly, pain clearly written on her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter