Confessed

Because You Came In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finishing the song I went down the stage with the spotlight following me. Reaching in front of Yuri I knelt down on my knees, spreading my arms out and finally mustered the courage to speak my heart out. 

"Kwon Yuri, I love nothing in this world more than you. You approached my barren world like the rain flooding it with happiness. I don’t know when and how this happened but what I know is that my love is true. Even though you don’t accept me today, I’ll be happy because I didn’t hold back and confessed to you. Even though you don’t love me back I’ll keep loving you.”

The auditorium was shut into silence and all the gazes were on us.

“Kwon Yuri, will you be my girlfriend?”

Her face was flushed, her blood easily visible through her pale skin, and with an illegible expression on her face she was staring at me. My stomach was grumbling hard and my forehead was wet with sweat. I was nervous but I tried my best to stay calm, waiting to hear her answer. And after a long silence the auditorium was filled with cheers and awes when finally Yuri had replied to my proposal with a shy nod.

This was the happiest day of my life and unable to control anymore I grabbed her into a tight hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter