Dear Diary

Because You Came In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, it was again the same monotonous day. Nothing had changed in my life other than my thoughts which were now revolving completely around the girl. I still did not know what was wrong with me. The watch read 6:05. It was the first time I woke up so early. Or it would be more appropriate to say that I didn’t sleep at all. I spent my entire night yesterday thinking about what was wrong with me. Why am thinking about her? Why is she appearing before me every time I closed my eyes? I don’t even know her. In fact it was just in the morning I hated to even sit beside her. What had caused this sudden change in my heart? All these thoughts kept me awake the entire night. All these unanswered questions were bothering me.

 

I reached school by 8:30, thirty minutes before the school starts only to stun my schoolmates as I was never so early to school. I could be thirty minutes late but I bet they would never have expected me to come thirty minutes early. Not wanting to be in the limelight I just walked into my class ignoring all the stares that were there on me. In my rush to avoid the stares I unconsciously bumped into someone. It took me a few seconds to realize that this someone was her. ‘Kwon Yuri’. That someone who had jeopardized the once perfectly working brain of mine. That someone who had suddenly become the centre of attention of my entire existence.

 

“Mianhe”, she apologized ,“I should be more careful.”

 

“Aniya…I should be the one apologizing. I must not run in the corridor like that. I am sorry.”

 

With that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter