Lunch

Because You Came In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Uhm…I was asking…uhm…will you be my friend?”

I was so much scared to look up at her face right now. Man! What did I just say? If she runs away? Ah! Kris Wu, what did you just do?

“Yes.”

‘Huh!’ “I am sorry what did you just say?”

“I said yes, I would really like to gain a friend like you.”, she said with a bright smile on her face, but I could see a slight blush on her face. I couldn’t help but blush myself too.

“Since we are friends now I would drop you to your next class and you can’t make any kind of excuse, ok?”

“Uhm…OK.”, she smiled again. Oh, I was liking this.

I accompanied her to her next class which was Maths and I could see Kai and Suho were there.  I could feel their stares but I just walked away ignoring them. But I knew I had to do some explaining later on.

 

Literature and English passed away in a rush and it was lunch now. As usual I went towards the music room where I knew she would be present. But this time I dared to enter in.

“May I come in miss?”, I said with a smile. She stared at me perplexed and a bit embarrassed, I guess.

“Well, I just want to have lunch with my friend.”, I said again with a grin. She smiled this time. “I will also enjoy eating with this new friend.”, she replied.

“So, Miss Kwon shall we?”, I said while giving my hand.

“Where are we going?”

“Oh! Surprise.”, nand with that I took her to the school garden.

The place was forbidden for students but I am just used to breaking rules.

“You know this place is forbidden? Didn’t you read the board.”

“I did but haven’t you heard the saying that rules are meant to be broken?”, I said again with a grin.

I could see her chuckling at that.

I walked her towards the cherry blossom trees.

“This is my favorite place. When I need some alone time I come here for fresh air, either here or the music room.”,  I told her.

“This is beautiful.”

“So, shall we start eating?”

“Hmmm…”

We sat there in silence for the next five minutes while eating our lunch. Then,

“So Yuri sshi, tell me something about yourself.”

“Well…there isn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter