The Encounter

Because You Came In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was her. Kwon Yuri. But she looked different. Her glasses were down as well as her hair which were before tied into a bun. I couldn’t help but stare at her. I don’t know how but this girl who had irritated me till death just a few hours ago had turned so fascinating all of a sudden.

 

There was slightly an air of melancholy around her. I could feel sorrow. I could feel pain. And I don’t know why it was hurting me too. There was this urge inside me to protect her. To erase this air of melancholy. To erase her sorrows and pain. This feeling which I have never felt before.

 

I was completely engrossed into staring at her. I was brought back to my sense only when she stopped playing. I realized she had already known my presence and could see her face turning slightly reddish. I could feel blood gushing through my face as well. What the hell was I doing? I couldn’t stand the awkwardness so I rushed out of the room immediately without even considering to apologize.  

 

That day I couldn’t think of anything other than my awkward encounter with Kwon Yuri. How stupid of me to stare at her like that.

“Hey dude are OK?”, Baekhyun asked.

“Yeah, why?”

“Nothing, you just seem a bit off. Anyways you remember we have band practice today.”

“Uh…Baekhyun, I don’t think so I can attend it today.”

“OK, I understand.”

I didn’t want them to notice my bad mood. As we have been together since kinderg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter