Chapter 5

E.DEN or Kris?

From Kris: 
What are you doing tomorrow night?

To Kris:
I thought I would stay in tomorrow. I'll probably just sit around and watch movies or tv. Wae?

Why would he want to know about my plans? Does EXo have any shows tomorrow? I'm sure Lay would have already contacted me if they did. Even though he can't perform with them he would still ask me to come and sit with him. 

From Kris: 
I don't have anything to do. I was wondering if you would hang out with me? 

"Kris wants to hang out?" I say outloud  

To Kris: 
What will we do?

I know that if I want to keep to what I had originally planned which was to not date Kris again I shouldn't say yes. But a part of me wants to spend time with him too. A part of me misses him. A part of me wants to see how much he's really changed. I should ask him about the change he's making. 

From Kris: 
There's a movie I've been wanting to see. 

To Kris: 
Jinjja? Okay, it sounds fun. 

From Kris:
I'll pick you up at 12? I wanted to talk to you about something also.

To Kris: 
Arrasso. I'll be ready by that time. 

I'm not sure but I think I might have just set up a date.. 

I texted Lay to see what he thinks. Like I said once before he usually has a pretty neutral opinion on things. 

To Lay: 

Heeeeey! Are you feeling well today?

I figure I should start off by asking how he is. 

From Lay: 

Nee. Thank you for asking. What are you doing tonight? I need to get away for a couple of hours. I love spending time with them but I feel a headache coming on. -.-

To Lay: 
Should I come pick you up? 

From Lay: 
If you don't mind.... Please?

To Lay: 
I'll be there in an hour. 

 

After I send my last text I go to put my phone on the charger. 

"I hope you weren't planning on being lazy." I say to my phone as if it were Lay. 

I take a quick shower, change my clothes, throw my hair up in a messy bun, grab my things and leave. When I get to their dorm I call Lay to let him know I'm waiting outside for him. It takes him 10 minutes to wobble his way out to the car. 

"It took you so long!" He complains throwing his crutches into the back seat. 

"I had to shower. I have things I need to do before going back to the house so you're riding around with me." I say smiling at him. 

"Aish.. Jinjja? You should have said that. I would have just waited here until you were done." He joked. 

"Aniyo. I knew you wouldn't want to run errands with me. So I 'forgot' to mention it." I say

"Well what are we doing?" 

After we finished going from place to place I was finally finished running errands and paying bills. 

"Are you hungry? I was thinking about ordering some take out and just going back to the house to watch movies?" I say looking over to him

"That sounds fun to me." He replied 

"Good, it was going to happen anyways." I smirk at him. 

"Mwoh? Why did you even ask me then?" He said looking back at me. 

I just shrug. After we pick up our food we stop by a movie rental place where we both go in and pick out a couple of movies. When we finally decide on the movies we go back to my house with our food and movies. 

"Oh by the way. At what time am I going to have to return you?" I ask curious as to how long we have. 

"Oh.. about that. I told them I was staying the night." He chuckled. 

"Jinjja?" I ask. "So we have all night? Awesome. Well since I probably won't have to go back out I'm going to change." 

"Arrasso." Lay replied wobbling over to the couch with the movie he wants to watch. 

When I return I grab the food and place it on the coffee table that sits in front of the couch. 

"So Kris asked me to hang out with him tomorrow." I informed him

"Jinjja? Are you going to?" He asked looking through the bag of food. 

"Mm.. I already told him I would." i replied.

"What about E.DEN?" He asked "Could you put the movie in?" 

"What do you mean?" I ask walking over to the dvd player

"You talk about Kris a lot more lately. What happened to E.DEN?" He asked bluntly

"Oh. Yeah, I don't know. I mean nothing happened between us. It's just.. I've been finding myself missing Kris lately." 

"Jinjja? Your parents aren't going to like it if you date Kris again though." Lay said. 

"Nee.. they'll probably force me to marry that one guy.." I reply.

"What was his name?" Lay asked looking up to me

"Park something... Hyungjun?" I say still trying to think of what the name was. 

"Ohh. That would be crazy if they made you marry. It would be weird for you to be married all on its own. We wouldn't be able to do this anymore." Lay said thinking. 

"Nee.. But I don't plan on marrying for awhile. If I date Kris again I'll just keep it a secret from my parents." I reply staring blankly at the wall. 

"Do you think that's a good idea though? I mean people would be uploading pictures and if your parents found out through the media imagine how upset they would be about that." Lay said finally starting to eat. 

"Nee.. I don't know though. I'll just see where things go for now." I reply finally taking my seat. 

The next day after dropping Lay off I hurried back to my house to start getting ready for my date with Kris. By the time that I finally finished getting ready it was practically time for him to be showing up and like clockwork my doorbell rang. 

Our first stop was to get lunch, at lunch we had small talk basically. Asking about each other's day/week/schedules/etc. I have to admit its been awhile since we've talked like this. When we finished up with lunch we went to this carnival like thing, where we played agaunst each other and then some where he was trying to win a prize for me, cheesy right? Maybe a little. After the games and he was satisfied with the prize he won for me we of course went for snacks; cotton candy, slushees, snow cones, popcorn, nachos, etc. Those type of things. 

"I thought there was a movie you wanted to watch?" I asked him as we sat at an empty table sharing a cotton candy. 

"There is, but we can see it next time." He said shoving a little cotton candy in his mouth. 

"Oh.. you also said you wanted to talk about something?" I asked looking at him. 

"Ne, but I'll wait until later to talk about it." He stated. 

"Why not right now?" I ask

"Because I don't know how it'll go and I'm having a great time and you seem to be, I just don't want to screw that up right now."He replied. 

"I think I have an idea what you're wanting to talk about.." I say not looking at him. 

"Jinjja?" He asked looking over to me. 

"Mm." I nodded. 

"Well if you really wanna talk about this right now.." He said. "I know that in the past I've screwed up and I know that just saying sorry isn't going to make up for any of it. I am sorry though. I did start taking you for granted. I admit that,I didn't think that you would leave me. Then when you did leave I thought you would blow off some steam and then come back, like always. But then you brought this other guy around. You seem like you really like him.." 

"Honestly, when I broke up with you I had no intentions of getting back together. But lately I'm not sure.." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second update on the double update!

So I haven't even started Chapter 6 yet but I'm feeling like it might be more about Kris?

Could be but who really knows.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Comment/Subscribe/Upvote

Only if you enjoy the read though.

Thanks!~