Chapter 3

E.DEN or Kris?

Before his hand was able to reach the back of my neck I shot my eyes open and tried to push him off of me. Not having much room to move I was barely able to turn my head away from his tight grip. 

"KRIS!!" I said as loud as I could without bringing anyone's attention to the empty room. 

"What are you doing!? Stop!"  I said slapping him. 

He finally broke the kiss taking a couple of steps back. Walking to a dark corner of the room I could see him slump to the floor bringing his hands to cover his face. 

"Just leave.." He spoke quietly. 

"Kris, I'm so.." 

"I said to leave!" He spoke over me. 

I've never been afraid of Kris in the past, his small temper tantrums were never enough to make me run away. There was an ache in my heart, this time it felt different. 

"Why are you still here? I'm sure your boyfriend is going crazy by now." He stood up. 

Without saying a word I looked down at my hands trying to keep my tears in. I walked out of the room to find EXO all coming out of their room. Bowing to the members that already came out. Lay came walking out with Suho talking, I couldn't bring my eyes to meet Lay's instead I walked at a fast pace that quickly turned to running. 

"Jaemi!" I heard Lay yell.

I run to the back doors that lead to outside and stop. Before opening the door I wipe my eyes of any stray tears and slip on my darkest sunglasses. 

A few days have passed since Kris kissed me. Trying to keep my mind from going to Kris was difficult. Then E.DEN asked if i would go on a  date with him. 

"We've been talking for awhile now. I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out with me tomorrow night?" 

"Oh? You want to take me out?" I reply 

"Ne, it doesn't have to be anything public. If you want you can even just come over and I'll cook for you." 

"You'd cook for me? Let's do that!"

The day before our date I wanted to go shopping for a  new outfit to wear the following night. So to get a male perspective on my attire I invited Lay to come along and asked him to bring one of the other members with him. When Lay and Sehun arrived to my house we took my car. 

"So the other day? Are you going to tell me what happened?" Lay asked looking over to me. 

"I planned to. I just didn't know how to bring it up." I look down towards my hands. 

"Jae, when did it become this way between you and I? Where you didn't feel okay to say what you want to me?" Lay reached over grabbing my hand. 

"He kissed me.." I replied in a hushed tone. 

"And? What was different about his kiss this time? You've kissed him a thousand times. Why are you stuck on it now?" 

"I don't know. I don't know what made it so different this time. I think he meant what he said this time." I said

"Hmm.. could be. Or he's just jealous." Lay bluntly said looking towards Sehun who was staring out the window. 

"What do you think, Sehun?" Lay asked. 

"I think we're all too young to be having these kind of problems." Sehun never looked away from the window. When we arrived Lay helped me pick out a few outfits to try on. Sehun went and sat on the couches that were set out to showcase the outfits. 

The first outfit had a casual feel to it. It was a ruffled black shirt with short sleeves, a pair of skinny jeans and some heels. 

"Hmm... I like this one, but there's something about it that says its not the one." I say walking out to show the boys. 

"uhh.. I don't know. It looks okay to me." Lay said

"It's boring. Are you going to meet your parents?" Sehun said only glancing at the dress for a second before diverting his eyes back to the magazine he was flipping through. 

"N-No.." I reply taking another look in the mirror. 

"Honestly if you are wanting to really impress him wear something with a v-cut neckline. Or just something low. If you're insisting on wearing pants and looking casual then I would stick with those jeans you have on. Stay away from the black shirts though. You'll look gloomy, instead wear something colorful and vibrant.

Maybe a soft pink. It's too early for red, red is for seduction." Sehun was now walking around looking at the different tops. He handed me 3 different ones that he thought would look good. The entire time Lay and I just stared at him until he finally noticed our stares. 

"What? Cordi noona talks a lot." 

It was time for my date night with E.DEN. The car he sent should be arriving in about 20 minutes. Doing the last few touch ups on my hair. I really didn't do much to it but make a bump in my hair and put the rest up in a hair tie. 

I wasn't nervous all day until someone rang the door bell.

"Aish.. I hope I look okay." I say to myself walking to answer the door. I open the door knowing already who it was going to be. 

"Miss Lee?" The man spoke. 

"Ne?" I reply

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm here to pick you up." He bowed

"Annyeonghaseyo. Just one moment, I have to grab my things." I say bowing and closing the door. 

After I closed the door I took a few deep breathes. I'm not shy, but I don't know that I have ever been this nervous. Maybe when I was just meeting Kris was I this nervous, but we're definitely passsed that point now. Grabbing my bag and taking one last look in the mirror I head for the door.

On the ride over the man never spoke a word except for to tell me that we would be arriving in a minutes time. 

"Oh no.. I'm not ready yet." I think to myself. "Why am I being so nervous? This isn't the first time we've met or talked." 

We come to a stop at a house, the house is not small, but it isn't big either. It's the perfect size. Outside of the house waiting for me was another man. How did i know he was waiting for me? It was another one of the few things the driver said. 

When I get into the front door I can smell something in the air. It's the smell of food. I slip off my shoes and walk in. Just as I near a corner that leads towards the smell of the food E.DEN steps out. 

"Hi! You've finally made it." He said smiling coolly at me. 

"Mm." I nodded with a smile. "I like your house. its... got a comfortable feel to it." 

E.DEN looks around for a second looking over the house. "Hmm.. I think you just feel safe in my presence, making you feel comfortable." 
I blush pulling my hands to my face to hide my red cheeks causing him to chuckle lightly.

"You're cute when you blush" He smiled at me. 

"Ani.." I whine continuing to cover my face. "Don't you have some food to focus on or something?" I ask hoping to divert his attention to something other than my blushing face. 

"Ah, ne. If you want you can look around, or you can join me in the kitchen. I'm not finished cooking yet." He said waiting to hear my reply

"I'll just join you?" I ask knowing thats what he wanted. 

"Follow me." He motioned towards a room off to the right of the hall. 

After we finished eating dinner he asked if I wanted to watch a movie with him. Not ready to leave yet, I agreed. Half way through the movie I get a call. Ignoring the call, I receive another and another. Then a text telling me to answer that it's an emergency. The next time that I receive the call I answer after I apologize to E.DEN. 

"Ne?"

"What!?" 

"Where is he!?" 

"Is he okay??" 

"Ani. ani! I'm on my way."

After I hang up I go immediately to E.DEN.

"Was that the call?" He asks. 

"What? What call?" I stare blankly at him

"The call that gets you out of bad dates." He ask staring intensly at me. 

"Ani! There's been an accident with a friend and I need to go see him at the hospital." I blurt out. 

"Ohh. I'm sorry. Uhm, well let me take you." He asked shutting off the movie and walking towards the door. 

"Ani. I couldn't ask you to do that." I reply 

"Ani. It's no problem, maybe I'm just being selfish but I'm not ready to let you leave my side yet.." 

Agreeing to letting him go with me after blushing like crazy we gathered our things and left. When we get to the hospital I run towards the front desk with E.DEN trailing right behind me. 

"Can I help you?" the woman behind the desk asks

"Zhang Yixing! What room is Zhang Yixing in??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE!! :D

How are you guys liking the story? 

Did you suspect it would be Lay?

Me neither, I thought it would be Kris. 

UPVOTE/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE

It'll really only help us both if you do!

You get the Karma points and I get encouragment to write you guys the next chapter!