Chapter 1

E.DEN or Kris?

You're on your way to meet up with Kris. When you get to your destination you realize that he isn't anywhere in sight and instantly become suspicious on whether or not he'll show this time. Giving him the benefit of the doubt you wait 15 maybe 20 minutes, realizing you've been stood up again you grow upset/angry. More so angry than anything else. You decide to send him a text to relieve some bottled up anger from all the times he's stood you up in the past month. 

To Kris: 
Yah! I realize that sometimes you're busy but would it be so bothersome to send a text saying you aren't going to show up instead of me standing out here alone for half an hour?

You sit alone waiting another 10 minutes to ensure that you weren't just being paranoid because of the past several times he didn't show up and didn't let you know why. You check your watch and decide it's time to leave. Gathering your things your phone lights up and a message tone plays lightly. 

From Kris: 
I'm sorry. I forgot all about it! TT.TT Are you still waiting?? I'll come meet you right away. 
You look at your phone and laugh as if trying not to show your anger. "Yeah, Oppa! I'll wait just a little longer. Just because you are you." You say to yourself in a mocking voice. Finally deciding upon texting him back. 

To Kris: 
You're sorry? We hardly see each other as it is and you forgot? Wow! You can "forget" any future plans we had as well. There is no future for us. 
Not even a slight feeling of remorse crossed your mind. When thinking about it in the past you thought it was going to be very difficult to let him go because of your past together. The relationship was very off and on. In the past though, you weren't sitting alone in a restaurant for almost an hour waiting for him. In the past it was more so you being young and not being able to understand that he had a busy work schedule. In the past you were easily swooned by the sweet words that he used in his apologies, but now it feels like he could careless not even trying to make it to your first date in almost 3 months. 

From Kris: 
Yah! Why are you being like this? Let me come see you! I can make it up to you I swear.
Still not feeling that you have a future with this man you  decide to stick to the decision you made and decide it's best to just not call him back. 
A couple weeks have passed since you broke up with Kris. It seems he only calls and texts when he's had a little to drink, but he never has anything to say that you haven't heard before. You know it isn't the right choice to make but one of s asked so politely that you come and support them at the award show. Not trying to impress anyone particular you dress in the new outfit you bought. A black dress that sways right above your knees. On the waist of the dress is a small belt that wraps around and connects on the side with a black flower almost the size of your hand but slightly smaller. When you arrive there are a ton of people gathered near the entrance hoping to get a glance at all the celebrities entering. You walk through not waiting to answer any questions or take any pictures, they all just want to ask you about Kris anyways. 

You walk past all the flashing lights and people yelling your name in hopes of catching your attention and go to where EXO waits. When you arrive all the members greet you warmly and with a smile. There's a little hint of awkwardness in the air, you just assume that they know you two aren't together anymore.

Kris walks into the dressing room unaware that you are there, and you unaware that he wasn't present. You both animatedly talk to a member, when he finally catches a glimpse of you and walks over to you.

Interrupting your conversation with Lay:

"What are you doing here?" He asks

"I came to support the boys." I say crossing my arms

"Oh? You're just here for them? You didn't even come to give me support?" He said pretending to be hurt

The tension in the air was thick, but you can't help it because everything he says just makes you so annoyed. It's safe to say that maybe you hadn't totally forgiven him yet. 

"Yeah, I did. I just came for them because you didn't bother to invite me." you say looking away to cover the anger in your face.

"If you'd return my calls or texts every once in awhile maybe I would have been able to invite you. But you don't do that." He asks now crossing his arms. 

"Yah! I text you back all the time. But if you weren't such a jerk we wouldn't even be in this predicament, but thank you because you've made me see what I couldn't see in the past." 

"Who invited you anyways? Which one of you invited her??" He turned facing the rest of the members. 

Everyone began looking at each other but none had spoken up yet. 

"Does it really matter who invited me? What are you going to do to them? Give them the cold shoulder? Not show up to the plans you make with them? Because you're real good at that." you say putting your jacket back on getting ready to leave. "Even though you've upset me, I'll stay to support the group." 

Upon walking to the door you block out what he is saying behind you, and right before you walk out you flash a smile and wave then leave the room closing the door behind you. You go to pick a spot backstage to stand and watch. The show is about to begin and groups are starting to gather backstage. EXO must have finally come to join the rest of the groups because Lay is standing right next to you looking out on stage. 

"I hope we do well tonight. I'm feeling nervous for some reason." He says holding his right elbow.

"Ahh.. You guys will do great, as always." I say giving his arm a soft squeeze to comfort him.

Just as he began to speak again someone bumps into me. He practically towers over you and when he bumps you it causes you to stumble he quickly grabs hold of you to stablize you. Smiling warmly he apologizes and bows to ensure that his sincerity. 

"I'm E.DEN. You're here to perform, I assume." He said with a smile. 

Chuckling lightly you say "No, no! I'm here to support EXO. I'm not a performer, what would make you think that?" 

"Ahh! My mistake, you look as extravagent as the female idols. It must just come natural to you then." He said with a more flirtier smile. 

"Nonono. I'm not sure how to respond to that." You say blushing. 

He lets out a small laugh. "Well it was nice meeting you...?" 

"Oh! I forgot to tell you my name." blushing again at your rudeness. "you can call me Jaemi" 

"It's nice to meet you, Jaemi. We're up next. Are you still going to be around later?" He asks coolly. 

"Mhmm. Are you going to come find me afterwards?" you ask smiling at him

"We'll see." He said winking before walking away to meet up with the other members. 

Lay still stood next to you silent as ever. 

"WOW! He was really cool!" you say still staring in the direction E.DEN walked in. 

"Mmm.." He nodded in agreement. "He has a look similar to Kris Hyung." 

Shooting a look instantly to Lay who stands emotionless next to you. Realizing he must have offended you he apologized instantly. Although you weren't really mad at him you had to agree they did have similar characteristics. They both had a cool guy image, it's just after getting to know Kris he seemed to always screw things up one way or another. You could probably actually know that without having to get to know him, spending a few minutes with him you might be able to collect this informati on. E.DEN hadn't shown any failures in front of you, where as Kris must have rubbed off on you because you found yourself nearly tripping over your own words. They're faces at times look similar. Which must be why you find yourself so attracted to him. You must have been standing there quietly for some time because Lay started to bump you with his elbow lightly.

"Are you upset with me? I promise I won't say anything like that again!" He sounded sincere. 

"Ahh.. I'm not upset with you. I was just thinking, you were right they are very similar. I just hope they aren't too alike." 

"Ohh.. Well only time will tell." 

You both go quiet seeing LC9 take the stage. And just before the cameras are on them you catch sight of E.DEN looking straight at you. When he sees that you notice him he shoots you a smile and quick winking then quickly diverts his attention back to the crowd of roaring fans. 

After EXO performs you walk with Lay back to their dressing room. You and Kris decide not to talk to each other because really you only upset each other and the other members by arguing and being difficult. You and Lay plan on going for dinner afterwards with a couple of the other members while the others go back to their dorms. Right as you're walking out E.DEN is walking passed the door and catches sight of you. 

"It must be fate that we so randomly run into each other again, this time not so literal." He smiles

"Ah, are you following me?" You joke.

"How could I be? You were nowhere to be found when I was able to step away." He pouted. 

"But you found me now." You smile. 

"Mhmm.. It couldn't have been accidental." 

Just as you thought the conversation was ending Lay steps in being a good friend and invites him to dinner. Unfortunately he already has plans to have dinner with s. So in order to make plans in the future you exchange Kakaotalk ID's and he promises to message you later. Being how Kris is really all you've known for the past couple of years, promises don't really mean much to you anymore. You talk to Lay all evening at dinner about how cool you thought E.DEN was and about your worries that he might not ever send you message. Lay, who is always trying to make people smile and feel better, reassures you that this isn't Kris and that there is a whole new window of possibilities. Lay is great with these kind of conversations because he has a very neutral and fair point of view. He hardly ever takes sides in an arguement but instead always tries to diffuse the situation. 
The night is coming to an end and you are about to lose all hope in recieving a message from him. Lay and the other members who joined you for dinner drop you off at home. Lay reassuring you that he'll message you and not to give up so easily. Trying to clear your head of any negative thoughts you go inside and clean up to go to bed. As you lay in your bed nearing sleep you look at your phone one last time in hopes of a message, but there is none. 

"Aish.. Why am I acting so much like a school girl, aren't I too old to be acting so foolish?" You say out loud as if talking to your phone. You drop your hands to the bed as the screen goes black. 
The sun breaks into your apartment brightening up your whole room. You sit up checking your phone. Dead. You must have fallen asleep before you plugged it up last night. After plugging it up you walk into the kitchen to make some tea and a small breakfast, your day can't start without a cup of tea. After breakfast you quickly clean up and run back to your room thinking your phone had plenty of time to get a nice charge. Turning on your phone you can feel butterflies in the pit of your stomach. Your phone hasn't fully yet but you have a feeling that there will be a message from him today. When your phone finally turns on and everything is working like it should your messages start to come in. There are several of them, Lay, a friend from school, your mom, Kris and a friend from work. The disappointmen really gets you down and you leave your phone on the nightstand next to your bed to charge. You have an hour before you have to get ready for work and decide to spend it doing a little bit of your chores. After your clothes wash, only taking about 45 minutes you throw them in the washer and quickly go jump in the shower. When you get done getting ready you take a look in the mirror, you think to yourself that you look really good today and decide you need to capture the rare moment with a selca. You take the picture and it instantly uploads to your weibo. Seeing how you were Kris' girlfriend, you have many people who check your weibo and get a lot of comments on the pictures you post. 

After work you go to meet your mom at home, all she really wanted was to visit with you. So she invites you to dinner and pushes you out of the kitchen. She wasn't ever really big on having help in the kitchen because she likes things done her way and if anyone else were to do it she would just have to go and redo it so she knew for sure it was correct. You hop on the computer and check your weibo. Scrolling through the hundreds of comments on your picture you posted earlier in the day you come across one that captures your attention. "Aish, maybe my memory wasn't as great as I thought.. If by chance you see this comment amongst the others feel free to send me a message." and before that "Wow!". Same u/n as the other. Checking the profile you see that their name is Park Hyungjin. "Park Hyungjin? That sounds really familiar.. but where have I heard it before?"  You think outloud. Hyungjin, Hyungjin, Hyungjin... Plays over and over in your head. 

"I  know a Hyungjin.. but.." 

"Where have I heard that name before?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~

HELLO! :D 

How do you guys like the story so far?

I was thinking that for this story there will probably be two endings, because yeah.. I want an alternate ending! 

I hope you guys like, comment/subscribe/upvote/friend request 

I appreciate all support!