Chapter Five

My Boy's In Luv?!

Jimin gave Hyemi a heavenly smile that made her insides turn. Calm down Hyemi.. He wrapped an arm around her waist and gave her a peck on the cheek. Her eyes widened and she pushed him away. Jimin gave her a surprised look and then it hit him, literally. 

"YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" V roared. He had the expression of a lion and Jimin was his prey, Jimin's eyes widened and he looked back at Hyemi. You didn't tell him... 

"He asked you a question." Jin gave him a hard glare and his gaze shifted to Hyemi. She looked away avoiding his eyes. Don't look at me like that Jin.. 

Jimin took his hands off Hyemi stood up, "Let's talk about this in a calm matter. Let's go into the hallway." He said. V gritted his teeth but led the way and Jin followed. Jimin got up and noticed Hyemi frozen in her place. He nudged her. "You have to come too sweetie." Hyemi bit her lip but got up and followed him.

"So.. Who knew she was telling the truth?" Eunji asked and munched on her celery. Chorong gave the girl a hard smack on the back of her head which recevied a glare from Eunji. 

"Hand slipped." She chuckled. 

 

"HYEMI?!-" 

"V, stop." Jimin calmed him, "Let me ask her." He gave her a long disappointed look and asked,"You didn't tell him? He's your brother. He deserved to know, not to find out.." He said. V and Jin gave Jimin a surprised look. They never expected their new member to be such a leader and manly. 

"I know I should have told him... But you should have seen him.. How could I tell him I was in love with you when I placing medicine over his wounds because another boy liked me.." Hyemi's eyes widened and she slapped her palm over . Please tell me I did not just say that..

"Y-You're in love with him?!" V asked.

All the emotions hit Jin hard, anger, betrayal, disloyalty, and most of all heartbreak. Jin couldn't contain his emotions and fled the room, biting back his tears. Once he found his way to a bathroom stall, his tears flooded and he couldn't contain his emotions anymore. 

Why does everything hurt so much? 

"Hyemi, you can't say that.. You don't mean it.." Jimin reasoned. She looked at him with hurt. 

"How do you know I feel? I've had feelings for two years! And I thought you felt the same Jimin.. It hurts to be rejected again.. I can't handle another heartbreak!" She yelled and ran out of the room. 

Jimin was speechless. She was in love with him?! It has literally only been a day. It was hard enough for him to say 'I like you.' And she expected, 'I Love you'? What was he thinking? 

V thought long and hard, 'It hurts to be rejected again..'. He had to get to the bottom of it. He had to find out if his suspisions were right and he ran after her. 

Jimin collasped onto the floor, and massaged his face with his hands. Everything seemed so confusing and mixed up. A while back, I shipped Jin and Hyemi together. They were perfect for each other. They thought alike, they had similar yet different interest and they knew everything about one another. Except.. Who their feelings were for. It made sense that Hyemi never mention Bomi to Jin when it was obvious of the girl's feelings. And Jin is a closed book to everyone except V and Hyemi, at first I thought they were jsut really close but now that I think of it... Why didn't I think of this sooner?! I just think she's a really cute and cool girl. That doesn't mean I'm in love with her though? Does it? I don't feel like I am.. What's wrong with me?!!?!

"Hyemi!" V yelled as he saw her running down the hallway. She ran into the girl's bathroom before he could catch her. He bit his lip once the door slammed down. "Dammit!" He cursed. 

But he heard soft weeps coming from the boy's restroom and opened the door. He peeped into the restroom and saw no one inside, he walked inside and peeped under the stalls until he saw feet. He knocked on the door and the weeping stopped. 

The door slammed open and out came red-eyed Jin. "What do you want?" He asked coldly and walked towards the sinks. He the water and began to wash his face.

V smirked. "Are you really crying over a girl?" Jin stopped the water and said, "If you're here to mock me, get out because best friend or not I'll give you a black eye." He turned the water back on. 

"I'm not, I'm here to give you the good news." He said and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Hyemi was in love with you from the very start. But, she thought you rejected her. Isn't that great news?!" V fangirled. 

Jin stopped the water and looked at V. "Where is she?" 

"Next Door, in-" JIn ran out. 

"The girl's restroom." He shrugged. "I tried to warn him." 

 

Jin bursted through the door, not caring whether or not who's room it was and thankfully saw no one inside. But, he heard soft sniffles and softened. My princess.. 

"Hyemi?" He slowly pushed the door back and she was hugging her knees above the toilet bowl. He chuckled and said, "You're going to fall in." He said. 

She stood up and marched out of the stall, he grabbed her arm before she could leave. "Hey, I was talking to you." He turned her towards him and saw all the hot tears pouring down her face. He wiped the tears away and pulled her in for a hug. 

She began to cry on his shoulder. After a few minutes or crying her heart out, she finally looked up to Jin and pulled away. "Why do you even care? Why don't you run away again?" She asked. He was speechless. This was the first time such harsh words slipped but he understood because of the pain she's going through.

"I ran away because I was a coward.." She began to walk away, she left the restroom and went into the hallways while Jin followed. "I was a coward because I couldn't handle the girl I was in love with loving someone else." She froze. 

What did he just say?

She turned around. "Say that again.." She said. 

"I couldn't handle you being in love with Jimin... You belong with me.." He said. Her heartbeat began to speed up and her insides were flipping inside out. Jin.. Loves me.. And her knees began to loose strength. 

But luckily Jin caught her just in time. He began to lead her backwards and soon her back came face to face with lockers and Jin pressed his body up against hers. She began to blush and redden. 

"But now that I know you love me.. There's no doubt that your mine... Princess.." He said and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. She smiled and nodded. And you're my prince.. No doubt.. My prince.. 

He leaned down and pressed his lips onto hers and poured sincerity, love and his happiness into the kiss. She smiled and returned with her own feelings. I love you...

 

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! KIM HYEMI!" Water splashed upon her face, and she woke up soaking wet. 

"YA! OPPA!" Hyemi woke up soaked in her sheets. She glared at the boy laughing hilariously and got up and kneed him in his stomach. He fell with an 'oof' and she cracked a smile. Good morning oppa. 

"Breakfeast is downstairs," He muttered and walked clutching his stomach. Hyemi let out a giggle and washed. After washing and changing into her new uniform, she grabbed the piece of toast and ham and headed for the door. 

"YEAH. KIM HYEMI." She froze and saw her brother tapping his right foot in place. 

"Yes?" She asked. He opened his arms and gave her a small pout. 

"Where's my good morning kiss?" He asked and puckered his lips. 

She scoffed and shook her head. "You're so bipolar oppa, I'm late!" She said and ran. 

He ran out the door, but it was already too late. She had disappeared down the block.

Have a good, first day of high school my precious dongsaeng. I'll see you later in class.  

She arrived 5 minutes before the bell and sighed. Thank the lord, I'm not late! 

"YAH! KIM HYEMI!" She heard and she turned around. Her eyes widened and she smiled. 

It was her best friend, none other then Jeon Jung Kook. 

"How was your summer? I haven't seen you in two week!" He smiled. 

"It was alright." She replied. She looked away and her eyebrows furrowed. Why was Jung Kook my enemy in my dream? And why was Jin my best friend? Nothing makes sense. And.. My rival is-

"Well, well, if it isn't Kim Hyemi," A voice sneered. Hyemi rolled her eyes. Speak of the devil. 

Jimin came up to her alone with his hands shoved into his pockets. He had a devilious look in his eyes and a faint smile. "Is this the year you're finally going to beat me in dancing?" He asked. Hyemi smirked. 

"Honestly Jimin, or should I say Jimmy," She mocked. His face dropped. "It isn't nice to be picking fights that you know you won't win." She walked away and purposly bumped his shoulder. In a deep voice, she said, "Plus, I can do anything you can do, I just know how to make it look good." And she walked away with Jung Kook following. 

Jimin scoffed in disbelief. That's my girl. 

"OOHHH, KILL EM! You're amazing Hyemi!" Jung Kook squealed. Hyemi chuckled. He's so cute. "I can't believe you did that. You're soo... COOL!" He fangirled. And she let out a small laugh. 

He immediately calmed himself and fanned himself. "But um," He coughed. "Do you have any idea who you would want to be cool with?" He asked nervously. Hyemi furrowed her eyebrows. What does he mean? And why does he look so... Nervous? Her eyes widened. Ohmygod, no. Please no, not him. He's like.. My dongsaeng! 

And suddenly, someone caught her eye. He was sitting at one of the tables in the quad with earbuds inside his ears and it looked like he was enjoying his music. He was nodding his head and tapping his feet to the music. And he was REALLY cute. 

Jung Kook turned towards the direction that caught her attention. He turned back with a bright smile, "Hyemi, is it Seokjin? Do you like it? I gave him a makeover over the summer. Isn't he handsome?" He asked. 

Yeah, yeah he is... 

"Um, I just thought he looked unfamiliar, that's it. Don't get your hopes up Jung Kook, I've never been interested in a relationship. Now let's get to class." She said and walked to her classroom, which was actually past Jin. 

He looked up and caught her gaze. He was overwhelmed with the fact the school's bad was staring at him but he gave her a warm smile. I hope you liked what I did.. 

I might not be ready for a relationship.. But.. I can have a mere crush, right?

THE END (: