Chapter One

My Boy's In Luv?!

“Stop it oppa!”

A young lady with light, wavy, brown hair with a red floral dress ran through the field. The area was covered with evergreen colored grass, and a few white daisies were beginning to sprout from the roots. Her white flats were pressed up against the field making a scratchy sound. And soon, another figured appeared over the hill.

It was young man, with a gigantic smile plastered on to his face. He had the same hair color as her, but his eyes were bigger then hers. He adoringly gazed at her until she meronged him. (She stick her tongue out at him.)

“Babo oppa! You can’t catch me!” She took off again. His eyes widened before he hopped onto his feet and began to catch up with her.

When he brushed past her, he grabbed her and they both halted to a stop, sadly, she was a klutz and tripped over his feet and they ended up rolling on the floor. On their last flip, they ended up face in front of one another with grass all over themselves.

They made eye contact and instantly bursted into laughter. They sat up and brushed the grass pieces off their outfits and the boy crawled over next to the girl and picked a piece of grass out of her hair.

She blushed at the contact and he smiled. “Yeah, Hyemi,” He said. She looked up into his eyes and he gulped. Those big brown eyes were melting his heart into pieces.

She’s going to kill me with those eyes one day!

tumblr_inline_mfd2796CKL1rw7if5.gif

He gave her a sincere smile and leaned in closer towards her face causing her eyes to widen, “Saranghae,” He whispered before pressing his lips onto hers.

Something was off.

Her lips felt, cold, hard, and unrealistic. A voice surprised him, “Yeah! Kim Seokjin!” His eyes started to open and everything seemed to be hazy. Once his eyes cleared, the sight of a hideous women in glasses made him jump back in his seat. He looked  down and realized he locked lips with his desk. 

ing !

“YAH, KIM SEOKJIN. DO YOU WANT TO STAND OUTSIDE THE HALLWAY AGAIN?!” Jin shook his head and she pulled back, nodding.

“Stop sleeping and take notes,” She marched back to the black board. He glanced around the room and noticed pairs of eyes glued onto him and remembered he was in class. He looked back at the black board and scoffed.

I’ve never hated math until now.

Class lasted for a few minutes; Jin packed up his belongings and was about to exit class until a girl stood in front of the doorway. He looked at her and didn’t recognize her. He gave her a bored expression and asked, “Excuse me. Can you move?”

She had papers in her hands, which she shoved towards Jin. He raised a brow at the papers, and took them from her. “They’re today’s notes. I noticed you sleeping so I took two sets just in case.” She shyly said.

He nodded, “You didn’t have too, I could have gotten them from someone else.” He said.

She looked up with disappointment in her eyes, “I wanted too.. I’m sorry.” She said.

He nodded and put the papers into his bag, “It’s fine, thank you….-“ He paused trying to think of her name.

“Shin Bomi, or Mimi for short,” She blushed. He walked past her and said, “Thanks Yoomi.”

Once he was out of her sight, she squealed with happiness. Jin oppa is so handsome! But it's Bomi..

The auditorium was crowded with people from all the classrooms around the school. Tables were seated in the middle of the room and the food was on counters surrounded by the tables. Yoomi walked through and fixed her slipping glasses. She spotted her group of friends and walked over.

“Oh my god! Did you see Taehyung oppa today?” Namjoo  asked. Chorong rolled her eyes.

“Please, all you do is talk about Taehyung, why don’t you ask Hyemi to set you up?” She asked. Namjoo pouted.

“You don’t think I tried? She says I’m not his style. She wants ‘better’ for me.” She said. Eunji laughed.

“She’s probably right, she knows her brother best. Plus, all he has is looks, he doesn’t have charm like you do.” She said.

“Wait, where is Hyemi?” Hayoung asked. The girls glanced around.

“I don’t know.. Did you see her Bomi?” Chorong asked. Bomi blinked and shook her head.

“I haven’t seen her since morning.”

 

Come on Hyemi… Her consious shouted. 

She stood in front of a navy blue locker, her entire body shook while holding a pink envelope with a heart-shaped seal on the front.

Today’s the day.. Today’s finally the day.. Come on Hyemi.. You could do it.

With shaking steps, she walked towards the locker and slipped a letter down the locker ‘543’. Once she heard a ‘clank’, she immediately regretted it.

Wait, why did I do that!? I was supposed to do in person not through a letter! Oh no… She bit her lower lip. 

“I can’t believe I did that…” She sighed.

For two years, Hyemi has had a secret crush on one of the school’s bad boys. At first, she has just thought that he was really cute, but in freshman year, they both had chemistry together and ended up in the same lab group. They began to bond, and she became pretty good friends with him. A part of her didn’t want to jeopardize their friendship, but the other side of her never wanted to be just friends with him.  He was charming, funny, sweet, and he seemed to have a soft spot for her, or so she thought. One of the bad things about crushing on him was.. He was one of her brother's best friends. 

She wondered what his reaction would be once he finds the letter, so she didn’t realize that someone was walking towards her.

“Hyemi?”  A voice chirpped. Her eyes widened and her heartbeat quickened immediately. She recognized that voice anywhere. Jimin...  She turned towards him and gave him a nervous smile.

“Oh, hi Jimin!” She tried to sound casual. chuckled. You’re so obvious, Hyemi.

“What are you doing here?” He asked. He headed for his locker and began to dial the numbers on his lock.

“I was just getting something from my locker,” She nervously said. He smiled.

“Did you get it?” He asked. He unlocked the lock and opened the locker, the locker door swung towards her and her heart stopped.

“Wait Jimin.. Your locker is ‘544’?” She asked. He looked at the door and nodded. Oh-No... Her stomach fell.

“Yeah, you okay? You don’t sound well.” He asked.

Her face paled, and began to dry. What did I just do…

“I’m fine, I’ve got everything I need, I’m going to the cafeteria.” She said and was about to leave until, “You sure? Here, give me a sec, I can walk you there.” He asked.

“No, no! It’s fine, I’m okay, I just need time to breathe..” She nervously scratched the back of her head. He gave her a confused look but nodded. And she fled.

Jimin looked back and noticed that she was already gone, her pale face flashed back into his head.

I wonder what that was about… Hm.. She sure did look pretty cute. He smiled and shut the locker door and headed towards the cafeteria.