Chapter Two

My Boy's In Luv?!

“Wait.. What happened??” Chorong asked. “Slow down sweety.”

Hyemi re-explained everything to her friends that happened between her, Jimin, and the wrong locker. When she finished, she collapsed onto the lunch table with a gigantic sigh. “What did I do to deserve this?” She asked.

Eunji smacked her head lightly, “Nothing! For now, just lay low, did you by chance write your name on the letter?” She shook her head.

“Then it’ll be fine, the person who got your letter will probably think it’s a secret admirer or something. No need to worry..” She reassured.

“That’s not what I’m worried about..” She pouted. “I really want to become more than friends with Jimin.. He’s just so.. Sweet and funny..” She couldn’t contain her smile once she mentioned his name. Chorong just rolled her eyes.

“Young love, the most pitiful love of them all..” She said.

“Hey!” Namjoo, Bomi, and Hyejin shouted. They all ended up laughing, until a group of boys entered the cafeteria, tension filled the air. Hyemi turned around and saw them.

Oh-uh... The Rappers.. The rappers were a group of the delinquents known at school, who were rumored to sleep with girls, drugs and possible murder. They were never in trouble because of their powerful parents but they were the school’s biggest bully problem.

From the opposite side of cafeteria, another group of boys, a smaller group, consistent of three boys, walked in. It’s the Slayers! The slayers were another group of boys at school, who unlike the rappers, got average grades and protected those who were bullied by the rappers. Originally the group was supposed to be called the singers but it sounded super lame so they changed the name. They were also considered to be bad-boys of the school because they reject girls and get into fights with the rappers. 

The Rappers consisted of their heartless leader, Rap Monster, the quiet Suga, immature J-Hope, and ruthless Jung Kook. If Hyemi had the chance to shoot one of those guys in the head, it would be Jung Kook. He’s bullied her and her friends ever since she remembered. Just last week, he cut off Bomi’s unnie’s hair because she accidentally hair flipped him as she was running the mile. Luckily for her, Jin, was there to the rescue.

Taehyung, or V, was the slayer’s leader and also Hyemi’s brother. Taehyung figured that the rappers target would be their enemies loved one which is why the rappers tend to go after Hyemi and her friends. But luckily, she has her brother and two of his loyal friends. Seokjin, or Jin, the quiet one, doesn’t do much, but once you make an effort to know him, he’s one of the sweetest guys in the world. And finally, there was Jimin, their newest member. He had the sweetest smile any girl would fall for but he’s as brave a a knight from medieval times.  

The rappers went towards their daily table as Rap Monster shot a deadly look towards V. V sent him the same look before sitting down at the table beside his beloved dongsaeng.

“Hyemiii-ahhh~” he cooed. She gagged. She couldn’t believe that her brother, the leader of the slayers, loved doing agyeo towards his baby sister.

Jin and Jimin sat across the table in front of the two siblings. “Ew, get a room.” Eunji scoffed. Hyemi rolled her eyes and pushed V away.

“You’re nasty oppa.. You should go do agyeo with other girls.” He pouted and stood up to talk to Namjoo.

Just as Jimin about to take the seat free next to Hyemi, Jin rapidly catches it without a problem from her. Jimin silently scowled.

Damn it..

Jin looked at his friend with curious eyes. "You okay?" Jin asked. Jimin looked up and nodded. 

Hyemi scanned the cafeteria looking for the clock, once she read the time, she turned in a different direction and locked eyes onto the rappers. Her jaw fell. 

Jung Kook was holding a pink piece of paper and smiling like an idiot. MY LETTER WAS WRITTEN ON PINK PAPER. 

Hyemi stood up, and someone grabbed her elbow. She looked down and saw Jin looking at her worriedly. "Something wrong?" She shook her head. "I'm just gonna go to the restroom." She said and got out from her seat. 

She was about 10 feet away from the exit when someone yelled out, "YEAH! KIM HYEMI!" She would recognize that voice voice anywhere, the sarcasm dripping from each word pierced through her body and she froze. 

I guess I don't have a choice. She turned around and saw Jung Kook standing on a table. He gave her a teasing smile and wink before getting off the table. 

He knows...