Chapter Three

My Boy's In Luv?!

Class dragged on for hours, or at least it felt like it did. Hyemi found Jung Kook smiling nicely and winking at her occasionally looking at her. It creped her out. She couldn’t even imagine that the boy that tormented her for the longest time was winking and smiling at her. She seriously regretted dropping the letter into his locker.

When the bell finally rang, Hyemi packed up her things as quickly as she could and bolted from the classroom. As she walked out the classroom, someone pulled her back inside. Her eyed widened when Rap Monster and Suga shut the door.

Everyone else in the classroom was forced out of the other door. And in mere seconds, the only ones left in the classroom were Hyemi, Jung Kook and the rest of the rappers.

Hyemi gripped onto her textbook tightly and gave Suga a hard glare. “Move.” She spit.

He chuckled and whipped his face; he gave her a smirk before pushing her back roughly. She shrieked and dropped her textbook.

She fell against something soft, and soon she felt arms slip through her back. Her eyes widened. Please don’t let it be..

She slowly turned around and her eyes widened. It was none other than Jung Kook. She pushed his arms off and grabbed her things.

“YA! CREEP!” She screamed. “GET AWAY FROM ME.”

Jung Kook smiled and stood up, she began to walk backwards and soon her back hit the wall. Jung Kook laid his hands by the sides of her face and said, “What if I say no?”

She scoffed. Only a bastard would have that kind of confidence.

“Just because I’m V’s sister doesn’t give you the right to harass me.” She said.

He smiled. “That’s cute, you think this is about V. This is between you and me.” He pressed his body and against hers and her cheeks began to heat up.

BODY THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE BLUSHING.

“There is nothing between us.” She said. He chuckled.

“Right now, as that’s between us is clothes, sweetie.” Her jaw dropped. That’s not what I meant! “We both know that you want me, and I want you, why deny? Kim Hyemi, I like you too..” He smiled.

Hyemi grew speechless, was he serious? Was he lying? The smile on his face was absolutely fake but the look in his eyes were sincere. How could anyone tell? HE WAS JEON JUNG KOOK. Known for lying, deceiving, and being the biggest a-hole in the world.

She scoffed, “Yeah, right. Now get off of me Jung Kook.” She began to push him away. His face fell.

You think I’m lying?

“Jeon. Jung. Kook. Get off me, right now.” Jung Kook snapped out of a daze and pushed himself off her. For the first time, Hyemi witnessed something that no one has ever seen, Jung Kook .. Heartbroken..

Does that mean..

The door bursted open and three figures quickly rushed in. Hyemi’s eyes widened. It was V, Jin, and Jimin. They had heard about the rappers ambushing Hyemi after one of their fangirls came running with the news.

V’s expression looked murderous; the rappers had never done anything like this before. It was just mainly pranks that would make a girl cry, they never attempted before. And finding out that it was his precious sister nearly gave him a heart attack.  

“YEAH! JEON JUNG KOOK. How the hell could you stoop so low?” He spat. Jung Kook didn’t respond and slowly looked up at V.

“I know you have a crush on her, but this isn’t the answer.” He said. Hyemi’s eyes widened. H-He knew?!

Jin and Jimin looked at V with a surprised expression. Jung Kook scoffed. “You don’t know anything about me, Taehyung. You can’t keep me from her, she’s mine. And I won’t let anyone have her.” He said.

Jung Kook quickly turned around and ran towards Hyemi. He pressed his body against hers then finally their lips met.

Hyemi couldn’t believe what was going on. Was Jung Kook really kissing her?! The kiss only last for a second until someone pulled Jung Kook off of her.

It was none other than Jin. He threw Jung Kook onto the ground and began to throw punches. The rappers ran up to stop Jin but were stopped by V and Jimin.

How dare you kiss MY GIRL in front of my eyes. You freaking bastard. She hates you! SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO LOSE HER FIRST KISS TO ME. NOT YOU. BUT ME. I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH HER. Jin's punches grew harder with every thought. 

Hyemi slid to the ground and put a hand over her lips. Jeon Jung Kook had stolen her first kiss. Jeon Jung Kook had liked her this entire time and she didn’t see it. Everything was moving so fast. She couldn’t believe what was happening anymore. With shaking legs, she bolted from the classroom.

And a figure chased after her.

“YEAH! KIM HYEMI!”