Chapter Four

My Boy's In Luv?!

"Kim Hyemi!" He shouted. Jimin's voice became louder as he caught up with her. 

Hyemi ran into the school's garden and stopped. She turned around and met eyes with him. She immediately softened. I can't believe he chased after me... He slowly and cautiously walked up to me. "Are you okay? (gwenchana?)" he asked. 

Hyemi nodded and she couldn't help but let out a small smile. Suddenly, he took a step closer and wrapped his arms around her waist. She nearly couldn't breathe. 

He's.. He's hugging me. She hesitantly wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head against his shoulder. 
"It looked like you needed a hug. Are you alright? You upset that Jung Kook took your first kiss?" Jimin asked curiously. She chuckled. He was just too adorable. 

"A bit, I was mainly surprised and overwhelmed.." She admitted. He paused before asking, "Did you like him..?" He asked.
Hyemi shook her head, "I was in shock with the fact he had feeling for me and because I have feelings for someone else." She grew pink. 

JIMIN blinked. She does? "Jimin-sshi... I-I-I" She stuttered and everything made sense. It was as if he understood everything that happened. 

Why she acted a bit different with him? The way she smiles at him.. The way she notices him before everyone else. Jimin couldn't believe that one of the prettiest girls in school liked him. And he felt the same way, or so he thought. Before she finished, Jimin cut her off with a kiss. She froze. 

She always imagined herself kissing Jimin.. 

But she never knew that his lips could be so soft.. 

Before things could grow intense, he pulled away and smiled. “I like you, Kim Hyemi. And thank you for liking me too." He pulled her in for another hug and smiled blissfully. As did she. 

 

Hyemi waited in the living anxiously for V. He had a -load of explaining to do and she wasn't sure if she need to hear everything or if she would be disturbed by everything. 

Her head began to get annoyed by the fact that bastard Jung Kook liked her?! 

Finally the door opened, and she stood up. Her eyes widened when more than one person stumbled through the door. Jin and V walked lifelessly through the door, there was blood on their uniforms and their faces were bruised. 

Immediately, she rushed over and supported both of them to the couch.  She ran to the restroom and pulled out a first aid kit. She dropped off the first aid kit and made an ice pack in the kitchen.

She supported V and brought him to his room. He took off his shirt and she began to apply the medicine. When the medicine touched his wound, his face cringed with pain and Hyemi softened.

“Why didn’t you ever tell me?” She said lightly. He turned to her and gave her a sorry expression.

“Because,” He gave her a light pet on the head. “I don’t want to lose you to another guy.. You’re my dongsaeng, I was trying to protect you from bad guys like him. You know that I care about you Hyemi..” He said.

She softened. “I know oppa.. But please don’t do that anymore, I’m not a baby anymore. It’s my choice whether or not I give him a chance. But my answer still remains as a no. I’m not willing to give him a chance.”

V gave her a small smile. “Do you give me your word for that?” He asked. And she nodded.

Jeon Jung Kook.. You lost. I’m sorry, but we played fair and square.

Once she finished, she left the room and brought Jin to her room. She didn’t have to worry about her parents dropping in on them and thinking suspicious things about her and Jin because they’re aboard majority of the time and they barely get to see them besides the holidays.

Hyemi sighed as she looked at Jin’s lifeless body. What am I going to do with you boys?

Hyemi pulled up a chair beside her bedside and began to lift up Jin’s shirt until a hand grabbed her wrist to stop her. She jumped but gave Jin a playful angry look. “YA! You scared me!”

“What do you think you’re doing?” He asked in a low tone.

She blinked and held up the bottle of medicine. “Applying medicine.” She answered monotone. He gave her a defeated look and slowly pulled up his shirt.

He was insecure of showing his body because unlike his other two friends he didn’t have abs they did. However, Jin was the tallest among the three and the most intimidating due to his expressionless face.

“You better not say anything.” Jin said. Once Hyemi saw his belly, she let out a little chuckle and received a smack from him.

“Ya! I said no laughing!” He defended himself.

“I’m not laughing because you don’t have abs, I’m laughing because you’re cute oppa. You’re insecure.” She smiled and she applied the medicine.

He stared at the girl in a loving gaze, he didn’t even care that the medicine stung like crazy, as long as she was the one applying it everything was alright. After she finished, she noticed that he fell asleep and chuckled.

She slowly took his hand and gave it a light squeeze.

Jin oppa.. I still kind of hoped you liked me in that way.. But now, I need to forget you and Jimin was the only guy that has caught my eyes aside from you. I've never todl anyone this but  please don’t make things harder for me by being with another girl right now.. Or ever.. I know I’m selfish but I don’t know if I could bare the fate of being rejected again..

 

“Annyeong Oppa!” Hyemi smiled as she walked up to Jin and smiled. He gave her a nod and looked aside towards the chalkboard. She pouted. Why can’t he notice me? She thought and walked to the restroom.

When she came back, she saw Jin, with another girl, Minjoo. She hid behind the wall, but she couldn’t hear anything. They were too far. But suddenly, she grabbed him by the collar and pulled him in for a kiss.

She turned away from the sight. It was too heartbreaking; she was head over heels for Jin ever since elementary school. And this was too much. Tears began to form and she rushed to the restroom once again.

 

Please, Jin Oppa, I want to let you go, I need to let you go. I just hope my heart will let me.

 

 

 

"YOU GUYS WHAT?!?" Chorong yelled. Namjoo's jaw dropped, Hayoung stared at her unnie in shock and Eunji laughed. 

"STOP DREAMING KIM HYEMI!" Eunji roared. Hyemi looked at her questioningly as well as the others. Eunji's laugh died down and she grew confused. "Why are you guys looking at me?" She asked.

"You told her to 'stop dreaming'." Bomi answered.

Eunji rolled her eyes. "Come on, Hyemi, we all know you have your little fantasys about him, don't mess with us, AGAIN." She said. 

"It's not a dream, we're together now.." She answered, a little hurt by her friend's response. 

"I mean, sweetie, don't take this the wrong way, but it's a little hard for us to believe that. Come on, if Jeon Jung Kook would like any girl in the school it would most likely be Chorong." She answered. 

Chorong pointed at herself. "Wait, why me?"

"Yeah? Why her? Why not me?" Namjoo asked. 

Eunji rolled her eyes. "Everyone knows you and V have a thing or not-a-thing I have no idea. And if you think about it, Chorong is the only one that's never gotten by him or the 'Rappers'." She explained. 

"Now that you say it, it does make sense." Hayoung testified. 

"Whoa, Whoa, the 'gangsters' don't bully me because they're scared of me. I used to bully them back in grade school so they know not to mess with me." She explained. Bomi chuckled.

"It's true, alright. There was definitely bullying back then." Bomi said. Chorong gave her a playful glare and turned away. 

"Ethier way, I still think it would be Chorong they would like," Eunji said. "I'm not trying to say you're a liar, Hyemi. It's just really hard to believe." She said. 

"Don't worry, I'll prove it to you." Hyemi said with a wink. 

"Oh look, they're here!" Hayoung said as the Slayer's walked into the cafeteria. We all looked at them and turned back towards each other. "Act natural." Chorong warned.

As usual, V sat beside Namjoo, however, as Jin tried to sit next to Hyemi, Jimin quickly took the spot Hyemi as if he intended to. Jin looked flabbergasted for a while but took the last open seat, which was beside Bomi. 

Bomi didn't mind, but V gave Jimin a suspicious look. Why is he sitting there? That's Jin seat.