Chapter 5

Will Love Save Me or Will I Be Forever Lost ??

You were eating breakfast alone as your parents had gone to work already , kai would be over soon to walk to school together so you had to hurry up and get ready..

 

Once you were finally ready kai was knocking at the door which you found odd as he never really knocks anymore..

“what happened to just barging in huh?” you say with a smirk

“well I have my hands full “

“so….how did you knock?”

“well at first I used my head to knock then I knew you wouldn’t hear so I kicked the door” he smiles

“you used your head?.....im not even going to ask any more questions” you laugh “what’s all this?”

“I thought you weren’t going to ask any more questions” kai smirks

“very funny smarty pants….seriously what is all that” you ask pointing to the box in kai’s hands

“omma asked me to bring it over….something about your omma needs it…I don’t know whats in here” he says putting the box on the table

You shrug your shoulders and grab your school bag and head off to school with kai…

Half way there kai notices your very quiet

“jess…..something wrong?”

“im ok…its nothing to worry about”

“ you should know by now that you cant lie to me……your thinking about chanyeol..aint you?”

“im worried about him, he aint been round for almost a month…what if its something ive done or said”

“stop worrying im sure hes fine and im sure you didn’t do anything wrong…maybe hes got some stuff to do”

“like what?....hes a ghost”

“I don’t know…..ghost things” kai shrugs

 

School seemed like it was lasting forever and you were getting bored , you kept looking around the room hoping to see chanyeol blending in with the other students…….but he weren’t there.

You didn’t know why you were feeling so worried about him, after all he was a ghost so nothing bad could happen to him , but you couldn’t help but worry, you and him spent a lot of time together so you became close…

 

Once school was over you and kai walked home together , drinking warm drinks and talking about random things that made you both laugh…

At home you took your jacket and shoes off and sat down infront of the tv but you didn’t turn it on instead you sat in silence and looked out of the window..

Your parents wouldn’t be home yet so you took the time to enjoy the silence that filled the room…

But you felt weird something was weird about this silence but you didn’t know what…

Soon you started to think back to the time you had spent in the orphanage some were happy memories and some not so happy , you tried hard to block them out but they always found a way of creeping back…

Soon you fell asleep and woke up shaking and sweating from the nightmare you keep having…..

You get up and head to the bathroom to splash water on your face and on the back of your neck..

“its just a nightmare….it cant hurt you…get it together jess” you tell yourself

You go and sit back down in the living room but this time turn on the tv as the silence brings you things you cant handle….

Time was passing by and you grew bored by the minute..

“I should call kai….i cant he will be doing his homework ….i should be doing my homework…..but it can wait”

“BOO”

“ARGHHHHH…CHA...CHANYEOL……DON’T DO THAT I ALMOST WET MYSELF”

“hahahahaha…im sorry but I couldn’t help it and you don’t need to shout im standing right next to you” chanyeol laughs after he scared you..

“where have you been? I thought I did something wrong , I thought I upset you”

“did you miss me?” he asks with a cheeky grin on his face

“hey I asked you a question first” you say

“ok ok I had some things to take care of and no you didn’t upset me nor did you do anything wrong”

“I was so worried about you…if I could hit you right now I would”

“im sorry I made you worry ….now answer my question”

“yes I missed you…ive been bored without you and as crazy as it sounds I missed you talking none stop about random things”

“wow jess that’s quite a confession “

“shut up …….im glad your home”

“home?”

“you know what I mean” you smile shyly

You make yourself something to eat and head to your room with chanyeol beating you to it, as you walk in the room he is sitting in his chair with a grin on his face

“how do you…..you were just behind me…how did you get there so quickly” you say

“helloooooo ghost” he says pointing to himself

“anyway what have you been doing while ive been away?” he asks

“not much ,school, hanging out with kai oh and there was a guy that looked just like you but…..he was human “

“ interesting “

“interesting?...no it was crazy did you not hear me ? he ..looked….just…like…you”

“yeah jess I heard you the first time” he laughs

“your so weird”

“me? Weird ? na-ah you’re the one freaking out because you see a guy that looks like me….whats that thing people say..ummmm , oh that’s it…everyone has a twin in the world…no no that’s not it…ah everyone as someone in the world that looks like them”

“did you just make that up?”

“no”

“well this guy looked like your twin”

“ok but I bet I was the better looking twin” he laughs

“wait..what did you say?” you ask

“huh oh I said…..i bet I was –he said something like that…that is just sooooo weird” you say cutting chanyeol off

*watch what you say…watch what you say* chanyeol thinks to himself

“sooooo anything else happen while I was away?” he asks changing the subject

“ummm well…I have a date Saturday night”

“with who?” he asks abit to quickly

“that guy ive been talking to”

“oh…….well be careful jess”

“you know while you were away I kept having them nightmares”

“don’t worry about them..there just nightmares….im here now so ill watch over you”

The rest of the evening you and chanyeol spent it by talking about random things and chanyeol annoying you…although he was annoying you and driving you crazy, you had to admit that you missed it , you missed his randomness and the way he made you laugh…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys

sorry for the wait i know i aint updated for a while, ive not been feeling to well

so please forgive me ..

i hope you enjoy this chapter

bye ^_^