Chapter 3

Keeping Love Again

After  Taeyeon was finished resolving Siwons "problems," the meeting finally began.

The other people who were involved in the meeting were late. It only took Taeyeon a few minutes wo deal with Siwon's small childish problems- his love problems,  as always. 

Moments later, one by one people came barging in the office, hesitating because they were late. After the fifteen minute mark passed, everybody who were in the meeting finally arrived.

Taeyeon, along with the others were seated on a long couch in front of the president's office able. She leaned forward to see how many they were in the meeeting- six people, seven if  Siwon was included.

"Why did you call us here?" Taeyeon shouted out rudely to her brother.

Siwon stood up from his seat and pulled out a rolled glossy paper from his drawer- probably a poster.

"This," Siwon stated, while he was unrolling the poster "is the sample poster for our next musical in eight months."

Taeyeon grinned and fixed her hair, but  Siwon ignored her arrogance and continued on with what he was saying. 

"The six of you who are here are invited to be part of the casts of this said play." Siwon added.

Taeyeon heard her two labelmates who were beside her, chuckling.

"Who's interested?" Siwon asked "You should decide now so I can fix the contracts."

"Details." Taeyeon stood up from the couch "As usual, you won't tell us details unless I ask you to."

Siwon, looking quite annoyed, took a piece of paper, the cast list, from  his table.

"The lead cast  in the musical is-" Siwon stopped.

Taeyeon's cheerful face turned into a surprisingly huge poker face. The anticipation that it was made her serious.

"Kim Taeyeon."

Hearing her name, Taeyeon's face suddenly brightened. She, at that exact moment, ran towards Siwon's table and grabbed the paper from his hands.

"Who's my leading man?!" Taeyeon screamed as if she was spazzing out of excitement

After seeing the name, Taeyeon taised her left eyebrow.

"Lee.. Jongnam?" She reacted, not knowing who the person was "Who is he? Is he in our company?"

Siwon went towards her and grabbed the cast list back.

"Lee Jongnam is.." Siwon paused for a moment and swallowed "He is an,, Entertainer from another company whom we have a partnership with. He will be the one who'll represent the company in acting as this play is a collaboration with them."

"What about Jinyoung? Why can't he be my partner instead?!"

"Jung Jinyoung will be starred in his first movie to show in a few months." Siwon explained "He'll be with Jeon Hyosung."

"Hyosung?! The ty bikini model?!" Taeyeon's eyes widened from what she had just heard from Siwon. 

How can Jinyoung be partnered with a like her?! He's too innocent! She thought.

Siwon didn't say a word and just nodded.

The people who were seateed at the couch with smiling faces were whispering to each other, as if they were gossiping on Taeyeon. She turned around and gave a frightening look look at them as a warning to stop while they still can. The people seated cringed. Taeyeon turned her head and went back to her conversation with Siwon.

A sudden loud knowck made everyone in the room look at the door.

Siwon tried to ask who it was, but the person already came in.

The rude person was a man in a white tuxedo with a cane. He looked wealthy , based on his outfit and bodyguards.

Siwon moved forward to entertain the old man. 

The secretary was looking at us from outside the door, it was like she was stunned by the bodyguards.

"Good morning! Welcome to CSW entertainment!" Siwon greeted, his face becoming sarcastic "What would you need from us?"

The man turned to his bodyguard and took a folder filled with paper. He took one of them and shoved it in front of Siwon, it was a picture of his sister, Kim Taeyeon.

"I want her." The man assertively said 

Siwon gave a face like he wanted to say "what." 

Taeyeon was there, staring.

"What company are you in?" Siwon asked

The bodyguard pulled out a business card from his coat pocket and handed it to Siwon. He read it and his sarcastic face turned to a serious one.

"I want her to join the JH family, a company that can make her a famous idol!"

Siwon gulped

"I'll think about it... This is too sudden..." He nervously stated "Can you send me the sample contract within the week? I'll take a look at it and willl then inform you of my decision."

"I'll expect your answer by next week." The man said.

He turned around and headed his way, with no greeting or whatsoever.

"How rude." Taeyeon announced a few seconds the man and his bodyguards left they left.

She grabbed her bag and went out of the room, irritated by the man's behavior

"Who was that?!" Joonmyeon, one of the seven people who were in called, asked.

"The chairman of JH entertainment.." Siwon replied, with his eyes really big.

"The chairman of Korea's largest entertainment company was here?! How did we not recognize him?!"

"He's not really that famous. His company is, but he himself isn't." Siwon explained "I didn't even know what he looked like until now.."

Siwon sat on his recliner and began to think.

He pondered upon what may happen if Taeyeon joined that other company, She has a high potential to be famous, and this potential may even become real if she was in a company as big as JYH..

He took a small sip on his coffee and then stood up.

"Will you guys akkiw little Tae to join the other company?" Siwon asked the people on the couch.

"I'd rather have her be successful here through her own efforts." Joonmyeon immediately answered.

Siwon gave a sign of agreement with what Joonmyeon said. Then the other people started noddding their heads to his statement.

"I think it's time.." Siwon took some documents from the lowest part of his drawer "Let's debut LSK's first idol group."

 

A/N

Hey there!! It's finally here! XD to compensate for almost a month late worth of chapters, I'm releasing this early!! Hope you guys enjoyed!

~danioell