Chapter 1-B-a (mini chapter)

Keeping Love Again

Four hours before the said time to meet with Jinyoung, Taeyeon scratched her head and  thought about two things: What to do with the spare time and what to eat. Looking for what to eat was easy for her, as one thing that she loved with all her heart was with no doubt- food. She ran towards the nearby telephone and called the nearest fast food within the vicinity. Taeyeon ordered a set meal just for herself consisting of a biggest bowl of bulgogi that the restaurant could offer, six pieces of steamed dumplings, Coke, and the appetizer that wouldn't be missing in Korean meals, kimchi.

The meal was delivered at her dressing room door by the deliveryman who looked really annoyed.

"How much will I have to pay?" Taeyeon asked innocently.

"Fifteen thousand five hundred Won," replied the deliveryman, suddenly turning his head to the artist's entrance.

"You look annoyed. What happened outside?" Taeyeon inquired, getting her wallet from her handbag.

The deliveryman bowed his head.

"I was already here around ten minutes ago," he explained, "The security guard in the artist entrance didn't allow me to enter, and I had to give a lot of identification."

Taeyeon nodded in understanding and grabbed sixteen thousand Won from her wallet, giving it to the deliveryman with a soft smile.

"Ma'am, this is over the money you need to pay." He reacted.

"Fifteen thousand five hundred won as payment for the meal and the other five hundred won for you as a tip," Taeyeon chuckled "Don't let the guard outside bother you; he always acts like that, making sure that we're safe."

"Okay then-" His faced somewhat brightened, "Thanks for the tip. I'd love to talk to you more, but I gotta go.. More food to deliver!" 

The deliverman gave a wink and quickly rushed out of the room. Taeyeon chuckled even more, finding the man very amusing. She closed the door and sat down on the chair in front of her dresser. She smiled seeing all the food and began eating ferociously.

Minutes later, Taeyeon was finished eating. She quickly threw the mess she had made inside the trashbin and laid down on the sofa bed with a satisfied sigh. She closed her eyes in relaxation and unknowingly fell asleep. 

The noise of a dog irritatingly barking woke Taeyeon up from her sleep. With her head aching, she slammed her hand on the table and felt around it for her phone. She squinted.

It's a phone call, she noted, was much too sleepy to see who it was so she just randomly answered.

"Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?" Taeyeon sleepily asked, giving the caller a yawn.

"KIM TAEYEON WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" A loud screaming voice shouted from the other line, awakening Taeyeon from her sleepy state.

"May I ask who this is?" she asked.

"THIS IS JINYOUNG!!!!" He shouted even more.

Taeyeon stood up from her bed immediately and took a quick look at the time. Her eyes widened, thirty minutes passed twelve.

"Oh, oppa! What is it that you want?" she asked warily.

"Didn't I tell you that we'll meet each other at the threatre during midnight?!"

It took two seconds before Taeyeon realizes her mistake.

"Aigoo.. I'm sorry. I forgot," she said, "I'll make it up to you tomorrow.."

"How?"

"Let's have a date!" she said, absent-mindedly. Taeyeon, still being half asleep, didn't know what she said.

"Really? Cool! Let's talk about this tomorrow then," Jinyoung said with excitement. He bid Taeyeon good night and good bye excitedly and dropped the phone call.

Taeyeon let out a much needed yawn. She let the phone drop from her hands and sank back down on the bed, falling once more into a deep sleep.