Chapter 1-B

Keeping Love Again

The loud round of applause heard from the audience made Taeyeon shudder, but what the audience thought about Taeyeon's acting didn't matter; it was the review of the critiques who came that was more important for her. If they gave a bad review on the first musical in which she starred in, it could affect her reputation as an entertainer.

The curtains closed again. The show has ended. The final reviews of the critiques will be out by tomorrow.

Taeyeon dropped a sweat, nervous from the pressue that she was feeling.

"Taeyeon ya!" Someone called from behind, making Taeyeon slowly turn around to see who it was.

"Ah, oppa!" She cheerfully said, seeing the it was her older co-actor, Jinyoung.

In her mind, Taeyeon wanted him to just leave her alone because she wants to go to her dressing room now and take a long sleep.

Not only did Jinyoung talk about random things that she wasn't even interested in, but he also looked at her closely, to the point that he looked like a maniac. Then when Taeyeon was finally about to interrupt him, the words "critique" came out of his mouth.

Taeyeon's eyes opened as big as it could. Jinyoung's timing was perfect; it was as if he knew how Taeyeon wanted to get out of the conversation.

In the corner of Taeyeon's eyes she saw some people coming towards their direction.

"Oh my gosh." She whispered to herself, while it became squealish out of excitement, "How could an amateur entertainer like me have fans!"

Jinyoung unexpectedly bursted in laughter to the point that he almost fell on the floor.

Taeyeon gave him a questioning look, making him stop a little from laughing.

"Those fans over there--" Jinyoung uncontrollably chuckled, "aren't yours."

Taeyeon turn her head towards the direction where the people were and took a closer look at them. Most of them were cheering and shouting the word "oppa." She became red and felt like punching her co-actor .

"They are my fans." Jinyoung clarified, knowing how annoyed Taeyeon was.

Taeyeon ignored him, turned around from her position, and began walking towards her dressing room, but Jinyoung grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards him. Taeyeon, not expecting that was suddenly pulled towards him, and almost fell on the floor. Jingyoung grabbed her from falling, their faces ending up really near each other. Taeyeon pushed Jinyoung back from their awkward position.

"Don't leave yet, please." Jinyoung pleaded.

He once again grabbed her wrist, and now gently guided her in walking, until they reached the crowd of fans. Most of them kept on shouting, while the rest were taking pictures and jumping excitedly.

"Now now.." Jinyoung said to the crowd "For our mini fan gathering for today, I would like to call on the president to talk with me for a moment.. I have a request."

The president of the fanclub came forward, blushing and was shaking. Jinyoung goes near her and whispered something in her ear, while the rest of them gave an awe-struck look on their faces while shouting like crazy.

"Why are you doing this to us oppa?!" One of the fans desperately cried out as if Jinyoung whispering to a girl would kill her.

"You'll have a chance," he turned his head and announced with a cool smile for them, "You all will."

 Jinyoung gave a wink to the crown of fans and they reacted as if they were about to faint from it. Jinyoung then went back to what he was trying to instruct to the fanclub president.

"Stop acting gay," Taeyeon successfully called his attention.

The fan club president gasped and looked at her badly.

"Shhh.." Jinyoung made the young fangirl calm down "What she meant by gay is.. Happy." He explained, and then gave a wink just for her. "Now, go and do what I told you."

The fanclub president gave a smile full of energy, totally opposite from what was on her face a few seconds ago.  She went back to the crowd and instructed things to the members, which Taeyeon wasn't able to hear, and they all ran out of the backstage hall, totally disappearing in her sight.

"May I get out of here now?" Taeyeon demanded, her face becoming grouchy.

"Sure-"

"At last." She interrupted.

"Under one condition." Jinyoung said, with a warm smile "Come to the theatre later midnight; I have something for you."

"Why?"

"Just come."

"Fine." Taeyeon arrogantly agreed and went  to her dressing room to rest soundly as she is unable to go home because she still had a meeting early the next day with her CEO.

The topic- her review.