Chapter 2

Keeping Love Again

Morning came, and the smell of freshly sprayed air freshener spread into the dressing room. Taeyeon reluctantly rose from her sleep and took a look at her wristwatch.

A minute pass four thirty. 

Taeyeon relaxed a bit and did some stretching to start off her day. Fifteen minutes later, Taeyeon stopped stretching and decided to take a bath.  She prepared a simple pink dress to wear and a fresh towel.

As Taeyeon went out and headed towards the bathroom, she saw a bouquet of mixed flowers on the floor beside the entrance to her room. She held onto it and took a curious look at the tag tied on one of the stems. She read what was writen on it:

"Have a good day and goodluck with tonights show! ^^ -Jinyoung." 

Taeyeon's heart seemed to skip a beat for a second and then suddenly started beating faster than her accustomed rate. She returned inside the room and placed the flowers on top of her dresser table. She went towards the side table where her phone was being charged. She pulled it from the charger socket and she quickyl dialed on her oppa's number. 

It took several rings before he answer.

"Hello?" Someone finally answered, a woman's voice.

"Hey there! Uh, may I talk to oppa for a moment?" Taeyeon politely asked

Taeyeon held onto a rose which was in the boquet and crushed it on the table.

There were sine shaky noises on the speaker, the girl probably handing the phone to Jinyoung.

"Taeyeon ah! Hi there!" Jinyoung cheerfully said when he received the phone.

"What time are you going to come for the rehearsal?" Taeyeon asked, trying to frag her attention away from the woman he was with.

"Around one-thirty perhaps?" 

Taeyeon didn't want to hear another word from Jinyoung, so she pressed the end call button and slammed her phone inside her handbag.

"Just when I thought I had found the right one.." She sighed

Taeyeon then, decided o take a bath, not to be late from her meeting.

-----

At exactly six in the morning, Taeyeon arrived at the company building. The taxi driver in the cab that  she rode on asked for a photograph with her. He said that his family watched their muscial on the first night and they enjoyed it. Taeyeon thanked him politely, payed the amount he needed, and went out to rush to the presiden't office.

She ignored the secretary who was stopping her to come in, grabbed onto the doorknob and then entered the room.

"I'm here." Taeyeon announced without looking what was hapening inside the room.

Her eyes opened. She saw the president, not looking very happy.

Taeyeon went towards him and decided to know what happened.

"Ayo what's up?" Taeyeon asked as chilled as she could get.

Taeyeon treated the president of the company where work works in like an older brother. Since her trainee days, the young president, Choi Siwon had always taken care of her.

Being abandoned by the age of eight, Taeyeon slept on the streets in Gangnam. Her mother, a widower left her outside a ramen store in Gangnam where they had their dinner. She told Taeyeon that she'll be back in a few minutes to do an errand. Taeyeon waited, but no one returned. She waited for days, sleeping near the dirty recycling bins, and eating food that she was able to get through begging from the people who were passing by. After some time, she decided to fnially give up on life and end it once and for all, but a man inside an expensive looking car saw her from the corner of his eye, a girl who was crying. He asked the driver to stop the car and then asked his secretary to take the girl. When Taeyeon was asked if she wanted to come with the secretary. she did not hesitate to say yes out of the desperation of living. That was one of the greatest decisions she had ever made in her life.

The president had an only son named Siwon who was ten years older than young Kim Taeyeon. Siwon, being a really kind teenager treated Taeyeon really well as if they were related in blood. Taeyeon was a new member of the Choi family.

A few years passed, Siwon's father was already growing old. Siwon, being only twenty-five during that time was given a heavy responsibility of being the company president. He, being as courageous as he could, accepted this reponsibility given to him, and did his best in taking over the company. 

While Siwon was busy with his responsibilities, there was one inspiration that allowed him to endure the challenges he had to face: The fifteen year old Kim Taeyeon, as a trainee in the company, working hard to achieve her dream of being an actress.

Another year passed, Siwon was undoubtedly successful both with taking over the company and his personal endeavours. Kim Taeyeon finally debuted as a theatre actress after three years of training. She co-starred in a drama entitled "Love Me"; however, with all the good things that was happening there, one event ruined it all.

On the second day of rehearsal for her upcoming drama, Taeyeon received a call from the secretary of the president.

She almost fell on the floor when she heard: The president's father was dead.

On the same year with all the success, Taeyeon's loved one, Lee Hongbin disappeared out of nowhere, and after all the sadness that she has been through, she decided on one thing: Forget every bad thing that has happened in her life.

 

Chapter end

A/N

Hello there readers! Sorry for the really long wait T_T I've been busy with school and now work.. Hopefully you guys will continue to support me on this story and continue reading it! Ipromise a lot of good things will happen like ---- NO SPOILERS XDD

Thank you and hope you guys will wait for chapter 3!~ <3

~danioell