ChunJoe - With you

Mpreg Compilation* (Not For Request)

 

 

"Po-Positive?!" Byunghun almost scream as he looked at the stick that he just bought yesterday.

 

"N-No, it can't be happening...No!" he shout, leaning his back on the wall and ruffling his hair harshly.

 

"It's only one night stand. It couldn't be true. This kit must be broken. I shouldn't believe on it. No..." he's putting the pregnancy kit inside his backpack and walked out the toilet.

 

'I should forget about it. It's only a mistake.' he though.

 

~~

 

Byunghun went to the library and searching for a book before he take a seat on one of the chairs there. He placing the book on the table and start to read it.

 

"Guys, did earthquake is happening out there?" a voice sounds teased, suddenly be heard. Byunghun tried to ignored it.

 

"Oh, maybe the hurricane is coming soon." that guy said again. He's saying that because Byunghun and books like an enemy before. But now...

 

Byunghun closed the book and taking it with him as he stood up from the chair. As he was about  passing through that guy, his hand being gripped by him.

 

"Where are you going?" he asked.

 

"Let go of me!" Byunghun shout. Struggling to detach the grip.

 

"Not so fast, okey? I'm not done with you yet." said that guy as he pinned Byunghun on the wall.

 

"Let go of me, Lee Chanhee! I'm done with you for the past 2 months, okey?!"

 

"I'm not going to let you go. Come with me!" Chanhee dragged Byunghun with him.

 

"Yah! Let me go!" Byunghun bite Chanhee's wrist.

 

"Auch!" Chanhee scream and he accidently let go of Byunghun's hand. But before Byunghun manage to run far away from Chanhee, his friends caught him.

 

"Yah, let me go!"

 

"You're not going anywhere!" and with that, Chanhee lifting Byunghun's up on his right shoulder before he started to walk to somewhere.

 

"Yah! Where did you take me?" Byunghun asked worriedly.

 

"To some place."

 

"For what?" Byunghun became more anxious.

 

"Just wait and see."

 

"What do you mean? Don't you dare to do something like you did to me 2 months before. Please, i'm begging you..."

 

"Doing what? Oh, that...well, it's my pleasure if you want it." Chanhee smirked.

 

"No, please no..." Byunghun's begged.

 

"Why not? You seem enjoyed it when we do it. And it's okey if you want it again." Chanhee teased. As they arrived at the car park, Chanhee putting Byunghun's down but he still holding Byunghun's hand tightly, prevent him from running away.

 

"Yah! Let go of me!" Byunghun shout as he struggled to let his hand free from Chanhee's grip.

 

"Shut up!" Chanhee yelled and as the car door was open, he pushed Byunghun inside the car.

 

"Yah!" Byunghun shriek inside the car. Then, Chanhee take a seat beside Byunghun on the driver side before he drove away.

 

"Where are we going?" Byunghun asked nervously. He was scared. He doesn't want the thing that happening 2 months ago was going happen again. He's hurted when Chanhee him.

 

~~

 

As Chanhee stop his car in front of the hospital, Byunghun's frowned.

 

"W-What are we doing here?" Byunghun stuttered.

 

"Out!" Chanhee step outside the car and opening the door for Byunghun before he drag Byunghun with him.

 

"Yah! What are you trying to do?" Byunghun scared.

 

"I know what you did inside the toilet just now." Chanhee said while looking at Byunghun.

 

Byunghun widened his eyes. Did he know that i'm taking the pregnancy test? But i didn't see anyone in the toilet just now. He stalked me? "W-What do you mean? What did i do?" Byunghun pretend not understanding of what Chanhee was saying.

 

"Don't deny it. Now, come with me!" Chanhee starting to drag Byunghun inside the doctor's office as he already make an appoinment.

 

"Yah! Let go of me!" Byunghun shout, but it's useless.

 

As they entering the office, the doctor smiled at them.

 

"So, what this all about, Chanhee? You said that you hate to come here, and now...why so sudden?" the doctor take a seat on his chair. "So, who's the cutest beside you?" he pointed on Byunghun.

 

"Hyung, i want you to checked on him. Done the ultrasound or anything that..."

 

"You mean he's pregnant?" the doctor raised his eyebrows, looking on Byunghun that hiding behind Chanhee.

 

"I think." Chanhee pushed Byunghun to the front.

 

"Ok, come with me." the doctor brought Byunghun with him, leaving Chanhee inside the office.

 

Then after a half an hour, the doctor came back with Byunghun.

 

"So, how's the test?" Chanhee asked as he stood up from the chair and facing them.

 

"It's positive. He's pregnant." said the doctor.

 

Chanhee let out a heavy sigh, which make Byunghun shivering on the though that Chanhee might asked him to abort the baby while he don't want to.

 

"How long?" Chanhee asked again, try to calm himself that was surprised by the news.

 

"2 months. So, take a good care of him." the doctor gave a warm smiled before he stepped outside the office again as he had something to do.

 

There's a silent between both of them as Byunghun decide to go out before Chanhee can say something. As he was about to open the door, Chanhee grabbed Byunghun's wrist which make the other gasps and turn to see him.

 

"No, Chanhee! Please...i'm begging you. It's not the baby's fault. I'm not going to asked for your responsible if you don't want to be a part of us. Just don't forced me to do abortion. Please..." Byunghun suddenly burst out as he looked on Chanhee's expression.

 

Without saying a word, Chanhee took the file that contained the sonogram, and dragged Byunghun with him.

 

"Where are we going? Chanhee, please...i..."

 

"Can't you just shut up for a while? Just follow me without a words or you'll regret it." Chanhee warned.

 

~~

 

"Mom, we're getting married." Chanhee said firmly as they arrived on Chanhee's mansion. Both Chanhee's mother and Byunghun was surprised to hear that. Especially, Byunghun. What is in Chanhee's mind? He don't get it.

 

"What?! Are you nuts?!" Chanhee's mother scoffed. "You're still in high school. And you were taking the final exam next month. It's too early for this thing. You guys not ready for it yet."

 

"Like we're ready about having a baby for a few months later." Chanhee said sarcastic, making his mother widened her eyes.

 

"What did you say?"

 

"He's pregnant, mom. And i don't wanna be like dad, that running away from his responsibility. I wanna be a good father for my child. Please, mom..."

 

Byunghun was stunned by Chanhee's words. He never though that the arrogant guy like him, would take on his responsibility just like that. He can feel Chanhee's tightened their grip. Chanhee was holding Byunghun's hand since they arrived.

 

"Chanhee..." Byunghun looked disbelief on Chanhee, but he received a warm smiled that plastered on the other's face.

 

"Don't worry, Byungie. I'll be by your side till the day i die. That's my promise." Chanhee spoked softly, and it sounded sincerely.

 

Byunghun smiled back, though he still not getting what is happening right now. At least, Chanhee gave a guarantee that his baby will have a father. That's more than enough for him.

 

They have been dating for 2 years, and a singel mistake of Chanhee making everything turns upside down. Chanhee betrayed Byunghun's love by the other without his willingness. That's why they were bickering just now. But now, everything seemed to be back to normal.

 

A slap landed on Chanhee's face making both of them startled.

 

"Channie, are you ok?" Byunghun asked worriedly.

 

"I'm fine." Chanhee said before he looked on his mother.

 

"That's for the mistake that you did to him. You both are too young for this. Don't you realize that?"

 

"I know." Chanhee looked down.

 

Chanhee's mother try to calm her anger, cause everything is too late now. She can't do nothing cause she know both of them is in love. So, weither she want it or not, she had to accept it.

 

"After the final exam, and before his baby bump is showed, i'll arranged the wedding for you guys. Just do the best in your exam for your better future. Ok?"

 

Both of them hugging her.

 

"Thanks, mom! That's why i love you!" Chanhee pecked his mother cheek.

 

"Thanks, Mrs. Lee! I appreciated it." Byunghun said shyly.

 

"It's ok, Byungie. After all, i already planned on making you guys together, but not this fast. But, it still ok. I would love to have you as my son-in-law." Mrs. Lee pulled Byunghun on her embrace and gave him a warm hug.

 


THE END