JongBin - Jealousy

Mpreg Compilation* (Not For Request)

 

"Hey, are you okay?" Woobin asked as he gently caressed his wife's back. He just came back from work when he heard someone's vomitting inside the bathroom. He rushed to it just to found his wife was squatted down beside the toilet bowl.

 

"I'm fine. You don't have to act like you care." Jongsuk said coldly, as he harshly pull away Woobin's hand from him.

 

Woobin was surprised by his wife's act. He frowned as he watched Jongsuk that went to the sink. He tried not to think negatively of Jongsuk's coldly act. So, he decide to approach Jongsuk again.

 

"Are you, okay? You look pale." he asked concernedly.

 

"What do you care if i'm dying? Just leave me alone!" Jongsuk shriek as he pushed Woobin's backward before he stormed out from there.

 

'Dying? What does he means? Suk-ah...No!' Woobin widened his eyes as he though that Jongsuk had some kind of deadly sickness. He stormed out the bathroom and find his wife that seating on the couch.

 

"Suk-ah, what do you mean by dying? Please don't leave me! You know that i can't live without you. Please, tell me the truth. Are you sick? What kind of sickness? Huh, Suk?" Woobin begged as he take a sit beside Jongsuk.

 

"You're lying! Stop saying that you can't live without me, cause i know that you'll be happy if i'm gone! You jerk!" Jongsuk shout and he was about to cry.

 

"Suk, what are you saying? Don't say like that. I love you. And i really meant it when i say that i can't live without you."

 

"Liar!" and this time, Jongsuk already crying hard. He pushed Woobin aside before he ran into their bedroom and locked the door inside.

 

"Suk-ah!"

 

"Go away! I hate you! I don't wanna see you anymore! You don't love me!"

 

"I love you! What did i do wrong? Why did you say that? Suk, open the door please." Woobin knocked the door from the outside, begging.

 

"You know what you did. Just now, on the television. In your new drama. I hate you!" Jongsuk said between his sob behind the door, and Woobin was taken aback.

 

"Wait, did you watch my drama? Why did you do that? I though, i already told you not to watch it." Woobin finally understand what makes Jongsuk acting like this. He's jealous. Maybe he accidently watched the kiss scene.

 

Woobin ruffled his hair frustrated. The first time Jongsuk watched the kiss scene on Woobin's other drama, he throw everything inside their house onto him and that's the reason he told Jongsuk not to watch his drama again. But now, Jongsuk accidently watch it again and he didn't know what to do to cool down the other.

 

"You don't want me to watch your drama because you don't want me to see you're flirting with the female character! And now i know that you're cheating on me all this time!" Jongsuk yelled, inside the room.

 

"Suk, it's not like that, and you know it. I'm just acting. It's not real. We already discuss about this issues before, and you said that you would understand it." Woobin was right. Before they getting married, he already told Jongsuk that whatever he did in the drama, it doesn't mean anything and he just doing his work as an actor. No feeling attached. And Jongsuk understand it, but now, Woobin not sure if his spouse really understand it.

 

This is not Jongsuk that he know. This Jongsuk always being moody and sensitive, unlike Jongsuk that he know that caring, sweet, cute, and a cheerful person. He sighed. He don't know how to deal with this Jongsuk.

 

After failed to pursuade his wife, Woobin decide to leave the other. He hope that after he leave, Jongsuk would cool down. Woobin went out the house, hoping that he can released the tension too. He just get back from shooting, so of course he felt a little depressed.

 

A few minutes later, Jongsuk stepped outside the room and wondering around the house looking for his husband.

 

"Where did he go? Is he leaving me for real? Is he?" Jongsuk still searching for Woobin inside their big house, but failed to find the other.

 

"He...he leave me. I can't believe that he really leave me. He doesn't love me." Jongsuk gritted his teeth. He's so dissapointed on Woobin. "That's it. So, there is no reason for me to stay here anymore as he doesn't need me anymore. I'll leave."

 

Jongsuk packed all his things and stuff while sniffing as he can't hold his tears anymore. He's crying.

 

At night, Woobin finally home. He search for his wife, but dissapointed as he can't find the other.

 

"Where did he go?" he said as he headed to their bedroom and he was surprised to see Jongsuk's things and stuff are all gone. "Oh god please tell me that he's not running away from me. Sukkie ah..."

 

***

 

At the park...

 

"Where should i go? I have nowhere to go. ." Jongsuk cursed.

 

"Jongsuk?" a voice call him from behind.

 

Jongsuk turned to that voice, and he was happy to see his best friend, Youngkwang. And without thinking straightly, he hugged that guy and cry making the other's panic.

 

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying? And why are you all alone? Are you guys bickering again?" Youngkwang asked concernly.

 

"He's cheating on me! I hate him!"

 

"What? Are you sure? Cause i'm sure that he really love you and he won't dare to do such thing. Are you sure?"

 

"I saw him, kissing another girl in his new drama. I hate him!"

 

Youngkwang widened his eyes. Now he get it. It's only misunderstanding. He released the hug, and look on his friend.

 

"Suk, you know it's only his work as an actor. So, why..."

 

"I don't know why i feel like this. I felt betrayed. I don't know. It's just i feel so hurt seeing him kissing other people than me."

 

"So, you know that it's not his fault, right? It's only an act."

 

"Yeah, i know, but still...i don't know why, Youngkwang. But i think i'm too sensitive lately." Jongsuk wiped his tears cutely.

 

"Sensitive, huh...well...would you want to come to my clinic?"

 

"What for?"

 

"Just come with me, okay."

 

"Okay."

 

***

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"I'm a doctor, okay. So, i'm sure. You have the sign. So, why don't you lay down here and let me check on you."

 

"O-okay..." Jongsuk lay down the bed, lifting up his shirt, and let his friend do his job.

 

After scanning, both of them gasped.

 

"See, i told you. This is your baby. You can hear the heartbeat." Youngkwang explained while pointing on the monitor.

 

"I'm pregnant."

 

"Congratulation! You're 2 months now. So, let me call Woobin, okay."

 

"O-okay."

 

***

 

"He is?" Woobin speechless as he was told about his spouse pregnancy. Jongsuk that standing beside him still silent.

 

Jongsuk feel guilty for his behaviour just now. He know Woobin's work, but he can't help it. The jealousy was too strong for him to handle it. After he calm down a little, he realize he's wrong.

 

"Suk-ah, i'm so happy! We're expecting a baby! Thanks honey!" Woobin pulled Jongsuk into a hug.

 

"I'm sorry..." Jongsuk muttered.

 

"What?"

 

Jongsuk reply the hug tightly. "I'm sorry for accused you cheating on me. Sorry, Bin..." and with that Jongsuk burst into tears.

 

"Honey, it's not your fault. It's because of the hormone. I understand. Don't blame yourself. You're done nothing wrong. Okay?" Woobin gently Jongsuk's back. "I love you."

 

"Thank you."

 

***

 

Now they were on their bed, in their room.

 

"I can't wait." Woobin placed his palm on his spouse's belly.

 

"Me too."

 

"Thanks honey. I love you."

 

"I love you too."

 

They were sleeping while hugging each other.

 

THE END

 


Sorry cause i have to end it here..

Only this i can wrote for now..