YoonMin - Unbelievable Min Yoongi

Mpreg Compilation* (Not For Request)

 

Jimin was about to entering the fitting room when Yoongi pulled him to the nearest store.

 

"H-Hyung..." Jimin stuttered when Yoongi pinned him on the wall.

 

"Why you have to be this attracted? You're showing your skin too much my love, and i can't hold it anymore." Yoongi caressed Jimin's cheek with his backhand while eyeing him passionately.

 

"I-It's my style, hyung. Why you have to be like this everytime we finished the show? It's not that you never see me reveal my skin before. It..." he can't finished his words when Yoongi start kissing him and more.

 

Since their new comeback, Yoongi would behave like this. Everytime they finished their performance, Yoongi would dragged him to isolate place and they start their 'routine'. Though Jimin keep refused it, Yoongi wouldn't listen, so Jimin just let him do 'it' cause in the end, he liked it too.

 

---

 

2 weeks later...

 

One morning, after all the members gathering in the dining room for breakfast, Jimin still stucked in the bathroom, puking all his guts.

 

"I can't be sick. We have special events today." Jimin said while looking in the mirror. "Am i getting chubbier? Many people said that. Including him. Hurm..."

 

"Jimin, are you in there? Are you okay?" Seokjin asked while knocking from the outside.

 

"I'm fine, hyung. Just..." he cupped his mouth and ran towards the toilet bowl. "Urgh..."

 

"Jimin, are you sure you're okay?" Seokjin that still outside the bathroom asked worriedly.

 

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked Seokjin.

 

"I don't know. He sounds sick." Seokjin replied.

 

"Sick? Who's sick?" Yoongi that coincidently passed by, asked.

 

"Your lover. Talk to him, okay?" and with that, Seokjin pulled Namjoon with him to join the others in the dining room.

 

"Minnie, can you open the door and tell me what's going on? Everyone was worried." Yoongi said while knocking the door.

 

"I'm fine, hyung. Just a stomach flu. Maybe i ate something bad last night. Don't worry." Jimin lied, though he's not okay. He don't want the others to be worry. He felt like he's going to pass out at anytime soon.

 

'Urgh, what's wrong with me?' he asked himself.

 

---

 

That night, after finishing their schedule at MAMA, BTS went to the nearest restaurant for dinner, company treat. Then, they were on their way to their dorm.

 

While in the car...

 

"Jimin, are you okay? You looked pale." Hoseok that sitting beside the younger, asked. Making Yoongi that sitting on the other side of Jimin, looked at him.

 

"I'm fine. Just a little bit tired." Jimin said. Not wanting the others to worry about him though he's not alright.

 

"You should sleep for awhile." and with that, Yoongi placed Jimin's head on his shoulder to let the younger rest. Jimin blushed, but the fatigue take a tool on him as he shut his eyes and try to sleep.

 

"Oh my gosh! I never though Yoongi hyung could be this romantic." Jungkook teased.

 

"Only for my love." Yoongi said.

 

"You want it too?" Taehyung asked as he pulled Jungkook closer to him, making the other blushed.

 

"Yah! Don't want it!" Jungkook protest though he liked it. He pushed Taehyung away.

 

"I know you want it." and with that, Taehyung pulled Jungkook again.

 

"Yah!" Jungkook shout.

 

"Shut up, you two!" Yoongi yelled. "My Jiminie need a rest. Please keep quiet!"

 

Though they almost laughed by Yoongi's statement, they tried to hold it. Not wanting the older to be mad.

 

"Sorry, hyung. Let's sleep." Taehyung said to Jungkook.

 

"Yeah, sorry hyung."

 

---

 

"You want me to call the manager? You need to be check up, Minnie. It's been a week since you throw up like this." Yoongi said worriedly as he brought Jimin to their bed.

 

Jimin take a seat on the edge of the bed.

 

"I'm fine, hyung. No need to worried."

 

"Throw up every morning, and puking all your guts after eating is fine? Are you nuts?"

 

Jimin was surprised by Yoongi's tone. It sounds like he's mad at him.

 

"Are you mad at me?" Jimin asked sadly. His eyes began to tears.

 

Yoongi frowned. 'Is he crying?' he asked mindly.

 

"No, i'm not angry with you. I just..."

 

"Whatever!" and with that, Jimin lay down the bed, on his side before he tried to sleep. He's sulking. He cover himself with comforter.

 

Yoongi sighed. He don't know what happen to his lover.

 

'Aish, what's wrong with him?' he said mindly before he lay down beside Jimin.

 

---

 

"Hyung, i need to talk to you."

 

"What's the matter?"

 

"I hope you're not mad or judging me."

 

"Why would i? Just tell me. You know you can count on me. I'm your boyfriend."

 

"Yeah, i know but this might..."

 

Before Jimin could tell more, Jungkook shout can be heard inside the bathroom, making all of them run towards it.

 

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked.

 

"Why are you shouting, babe?" Taehyung asked too.

 

"This!" Jungkook said as he showed them a pregnancy kit.

 

All of them widened their eyes in shocked.

 

"Kookie, you...but we used..."

 

"Yah! It's not mine!" Jungkook yelled on Taehyung.

 

"Then who?" Namjoon asked as he looked at s one by one. All of them shook their head, but not Jimin cause Jimin didn't pay attention.

 

'I though i already throw it away. Aish~' Jimin said mindly. He began to anxious. This is not the way he wanted they to know. He gulped his saliva.

 

"Jimin?" Seokjin called.

 

"Yeah, hyung?"

 

"What are you thinking? You're spacing out. Are you okay?" Seokjin said worriedly.

 

"I..." Jimin looked on Yoongi. "Hyung, can we talk? Alone?"

 

Yoongi nodded, then he take Jimin with him to their bedroom.

 

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" Yoongi asked.

 

"About the thing that Jungkook found..."

 

"Yes?"

 

"It...it's..."

 

"Yes?"

 

"It's mine..."

 

"Really? So, is this the thing that you wanna talk about?" Yoongi asked.

 

"Hyung, you're not surprised."

 

"Of course not, cause i already figured this out when you start throw up last week."

 

"What?! So, you...you're not mad?"

 

"Why would i?" Yoongi brought Jimin to seat on the bed. Then, he held Jimin's hands and gently caressed it. "Actually, i want it."

 

"What?! You planned this? Seriously hyung?!" Jimin disbelief. He never though that this is happening. Unbelievable, Min Yoongi.

 

THE END

 


Hahahaha sorry i had to end this chapter here...hehehe