VKook - I Know

Mpreg Compilation* (Not For Request)

 

"Tae, do you remember what date is today?"

"Oh, i'm sorry...i have to go now. Bye, babe!"

'Today is my birthday.' he sighed.

 

"Tae, you promised me that we're going out for dinner."

"Sorry, Kookie. I really am. But i have to go or the director might be mad at me. Bye!"

'You afraid that he might be mad, but you don't mind me upset.' his tears streaming down his cheek.

 

"Tae, i have something to tell you. I..."

"Later, okay? I need to catch up my schedule."

'Am i nothing to you?' he cupped his face and cried all his heart.

 

Everytime he tried to spent his time with his husband, the other always gave an excuses. Taehyung worked as actor. He always busy to catch up his schedule for his new drama. Jungkook understand, but he still want the other to be with him when he need him. Only one day, not the whole week. Only one day cause he been missing the other as hell.

 

And today, he'll try his luck to ask Taehyung to spent time with him.

 

"Tae, can you accompany me to some place?" Jungkook asked after hesitated for awhile.

 

"To where?" Taehyung asked him back as he eating breakfast that his spouse served.

 

"It's a secret. I just need you to answer yes or no. Can you?" Jungkook is full of hope that his husband would accompany him.

 

"I'll check my schedule after this. Now let's eat first."

 

"Oh, okay." Jungkook said with a lower voice before eat. Deep inside his heart, he could feel that Taehyung can't accompany him cause the other always had a busy schedule.

 

After breakfast, as expected, Taehyung need to go somewhere, so he can't accompany the younger.

 

"I'm sorry. I really am." Taehyung said.

 

"It's okay. I knew it."

 

"Honey, i'm sorry."

 

"It's okay. I used to go there all by myself. So, it's nothing."

 

"Going where? Where did you need me to accompany you?"

 

"Nowhere. It's okay if you can't."

 

"Kook, please..."

 

"I need to get ready. And you should get ready for the shooting too. You will be late."

 

"Kook..."

 

Jungkook step inside the bathroom, leaving Taehyung that sitting on the bed. As the door locked from the inside, he cried. Taehyung feel bad for his spouse. But he can't help it. He need to catch up on his schedule.

 

Standing in front of the bathroom, he attempt to pursuade his spouse.

 

"Kookie, i know you can hear me." he said.

 

Jungkook that stand on the other side of the door, cry silently as he try to hear what he's going to say.

 

"I'm sorry. I know that you feel like i don't care about you, but i do care about you. You're my only love. I'm sorry if all this time, i'm ignoring you. I just do my duty as your husband. I'm working for you, Kook. I need money to fulfill all your need. I don't want you to live in poor cause i love you. I'm sorry if i make you upset and misunderstood me. I..." Taehyung gulped his saliva as he try not to cry because he's hurt too. Hurt to see his spouse upset because of him, but he didn't mean to make him upset. "I'm sorry. That's all i can say. Forgive me, my love."

 

Jungkook gritted his teeth. He could feel the honesty inside Taehyung's words. And he feel guilty for blaming on his husband for not spent his time with him. Suddenly he feel stupid. What kind of spouse he is? Blaming on his husband for doing his duty as a good husband for him. He collapsed on the floor and crying. Just now he's crying because he though Taehyung doesn't care about him, but now he's crying on how stupid he is.

 

"Kookie, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Kookie, open this door, please! Let me see you. Kookie!" Taehyung sounds panicked as he heard the younger's crying inside. He keep knocking the door and begged the other to open it.

 

A few seconds later, Jungkook open the door and hug him. Taehyung is surprised, but he reply the hug.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for misunderstanding. I'm sorry." Jungkook said between his sobs.

 

"Shh, no...i'm the one that guilty for ignoring you lately. I'm sorry. I understand how do you feel."

 

"No! It's me that guilty. I'm selfish for thinking that you ignoring me when you're hardworking just for me. For my own good. I should support you, and not making this foolish drama. I..."

 

Taehyung released the hug and facing the younger.

 

"Shh...don't cry." he gently swiped away the tears with his thumb. He smiled looking on how precious his spouse now. "You're so cute like this. No wonder why i can't stop thinking about you everytime i go to work. You're so beautiful."

 

Jungkook stop crying, and he's blushing right now. He looked away, not wanting the older to see it, making Taehyung smile widely.

 

"I wonder if our baby would be this pretty." Taehyung placing his hand on his spouse's tummy, making the younger widened his syes.

 

"H-How did you know? I..."

 

Taehyung brought the younger to seat on the edge of the bed before he took out the pregnancy kit that he found last night inside the bathroom.

 

"I'm sorry that i didn't pay attention when you're trying to tell me the good news."

 

"Oh, Tae...I love you!" he pulled the older for a kiss.

 

"I love you too!"

 

THE END

 


So, how's that?

Sorry for a broken grammar...

Hope you guys like it...