WooGyu - A child

Mpreg Compilation* (Not For Request)

 

"How is he doctor?"

 

"There's nothing we can do Mr. Nam. We're sorry..." the doctor patting Woohyun's shoulder softly before he walked away.

 

"No, not again..."

 

***

 

WooGyu's mansion...

 

"Do you need anything, Gyu?" Woohyun asked concernedly while helping his wife entering their bedroom. They just back from hospital.

 

Sunggyu just shook his head and laying down the bed without any words. Woohyun sighed.

 

"If you need anything, just call me, okey? I'm going dowstairs, making a lunch for us." Woohyun said while caressing his wife's head gently.

 

Sunggyu didn't answered it. He just stay silent with a tears. He pulled the blanket and covering his whole body with it. A moment later, Woohyun can hear his wife's crying hardly.

 

"Gyu, i know it's difficult for you to accept this news, but you have to. I know your feelings. Being miscarriage for the third time, you might be in a lot of pressured, but i'm here with you. I..."

 

"Go away..." Sunggyu said between his sob. His voice sounds crack due to his heartbroken.

 

"What?" he asked as he didn't hear it clearly cause Sunggyu said under the blanket.

 

"I said go AWAY!" Sunggyu's shouted making the other jumped.

 

Woohyun gave a heavy sighed before he slowly went outside. He doesn't want his wife losing his control again.

 

As Woohyun went into the living room, he received a call from his mother. "Yes, mom?"

 

"How is he doing?"

 

"Still sad." Woohyun take a sit on the couch.

 

"Well, you know what to do right cause it's not the first time he..."

 

"I know, mom. I'll take care of him."

 

"So, what the doctor says? Is he still can conceive?"

 

"He can, but it's too risky for him. So, even if he's pregnant again, i won't let him to keep it. I don't want to lose him."

 

"Really? But, what if he doesn't want to abort the baby? You can't forced him."

 

"I know, mom. But if his life in danger, i'll do anything to keep him safe even i have to dragged him to hospital for abortion. I have to..." a tears rolling down his cheek. He can't imagine his life without Sunggyu.

 

"Oh...i'm sorry to hear that, son...but if you need anything, just asked, okey? Greeting him for us. And take care."

 

"Okey, mom. I will." Woohyun ended up the call, then he headed to the kitchen.

 

Sunggyu can't sleep. He keep thinking the reason he had to face all of this. Didn't they deserved a little angel in their life? Why? Did he do something horrible in his past? He can't think of anything.

 

The first miscarriage was happen when Sunggyu fell in the toilet after he stepped on the soap that he drop unconciously. The second time happen when he himself not knowing about the pregnancy and he's doing some heavy works. And now, without he doing any mistake, he lost his baby again. He woke up in the middle of the night due to the pain on his tummy. He was rushed to the hospital just to know that his womb is weak and the baby can't be safe.

 

A tears rolling down his cheek as he keep thinking about it. 'I've lost our baby for the third time. What would he think? He might think that i'm useless. He loves child, and he was so happy to know that we're going to have our own child, but now...everything was ruined. He might blaming on me though he didn't showed it. What should i do now? Should i still be with him, or...let him marrying someone that can gave him a child? Then we should get divorced first...i...i can't do that...' Sunggyu burst into tears.

 

"Honey? Are you still crying?" asked Woohyun that entering the bedroom just to make sure his wife was safe. Well, he doesn't want Sunggyu to commit suicide like he almost did before. When he's going through the second miscarriage. Woohyun sighed as he hear the other is still crying, but more louder than before. He approached the bed and take a seat on it beside his wife. "Gyu?" he sounds worried.

 

'Go away! I'm so tired now...i need to be alone...' Sunggyu's mind says.

 

"Gyu, let's go out and have something to eat. Where do you want to go? We can go anywhere that you want." Woohyun's pursuade.

 

"No..."

 

"What? What did you say? I can't hear you." Woohyun try to take off the blanket that covering Sunggyu's face, but Sunggyu refused it.

 

"No...i don't wanna go anywhere...just let me be alone..." Sunggyu murmured.

 

"Gyu, i know that you still sad, but please take care of your health. You need to eat to recover. Please, honey..."

 

"I'm useless..."

 

"What?"

 

Sunggyu pulled away the blanket and he's hugging Woohyun. "Don't leave me...Please..."

 

"Why would i leave you? Come one, Gyu. What are you thinking?"

 

Sunggyu released the hug and facing Woohyun. "I'm losing our baby for the third time so...are you going to leave me?"

 

"No! Why would i do that? Oh, Gyu...don't think like that. I love you! No matter what happen, i will always be by your side. So, don't cry, eoh?" Woohyun wiping his wife's tears before kissing him. 

 

That night, they were standing at the balcony while watching the stars in the sky. Woohyun wrapping his hand around Sunggyu's waist, while the other leaning his head on Woohyun's chest.

 

"Hyun-ah."

 

"Yes, honey?"

 

"What if i can't give you a heir? Are you going to leave me?"

 

"What makes you said that? I'm not going to leave you no matter what happen."

 

"Really?" Sunggyu asked while facing Woohyun.

 

"Of course i won't leave you! I love you!"

 

"I hope you will keep your promise."

 

"Of course i will! Come!" Woohyun lifting up his wife.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"We're going to make another baby. We shouldn't give up easily, right?"

 

"You're ert!"

 

"Only for you my dear." Woohyun kissing Sunggyu's neck, before he headed to their bed.

 

***

 

After a few months, Sunggyu starting to throw up every morning. Woohyun was worried and he keep massaging his wife's back to help the process.

 

"What did you eat last night?" Woohyun asked.

 

"I don't think it's a food poisoning, Hyun." Sunggyu said as he finished throwing up. He looked at Woohyun with a smiled.

 

"You mean, you're..."

 

"I don't know it either, Hyun. But i think, i am..."

 

"Well, we should go for the check up. I'm going with you."

 

"Really? You're coming with me?"

 

"I'm sorry for being busy before, but now, i will spent most of my time with you and helped you with this pregnancy. I promised!"

 

"Thanks, Hyunnie! I love you!"

 

"I love you too!"

 

***

 

Woohyun and Sunggyu can't stop smiling while looking on their newborn baby.

 

"He safe, Hyunnie...finally we can see him. You know, i've been worried since the doctor told me that i'm pregnant again for the past few months. I'm scared that we're gonna lose our baby again. But now...i'm so happy, Hyunnie!" Sunggyu's crying while looking on the baby on his arm.

 

"Don't cry, Gyu-ah...i'm happy too!" Woohyun's wiped his wife's tears. "I'm glad that you safe too." he kissed Sunggyu's cheek. "Thanks, honey."

 

"So, what should we named him?"

 

"How about, Sung Woo?"

 

"Nam Sung Woo? I like that, Hyun!"

 

"I like it too!"

 


THE END