CHAPTER 6

MY PUNISHMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Huh, shocked after I know your secret” Luhan speak in his mind.

Xiumin still doesn’t get it. She is gay, where the hell Luhan get that idea from. Luhan can just say it if he don’t want to marry her, why must go that far by saying she is gay. Well, she is straight despite never had a boyfriend before and she only hang out with Kyungsoo.

“I’m sorry, but why are you saying I’m gay as in lesbian, me?” Xiumin pointed her hand at herself and demand an explanation from Luhan.

“My friend saw you kissing you best friend or should I say girlfriend earlier in the mart” Luhan stated while smirking.

Xiumin furrow her eyebrows. Did Luhan misunderstand her relationship with Kyungsoo. Xiumin then shakes her head try to deny it.

“Don’t deny it, no wonder you and your “girlfriend “my I say a little bit weird. But, wow kissing in public, you definitely bold than I thought you are.” Luhan keep insulting Xiumin.

“I’m not..” Luhan stop Xiumin from continuing her sentence by lifting his hand.

“Look, I don’t want to hear your reason. Just tell them the truth and cancel this” Luhan try to persuades Xiumin.

“Why you didn’t do it?” Xiumin question shocked Luhan a little.

“I just can’t.” Luhan stated shortly. He cannot tell Xiumin.

“Why” Xiumin asked again.

“Hey, just do what I said. Go and tell them the truth.” Luhan start to get irritated with Xiumin.

“I can’t. This is my daddy wish. I have to fulfill it.” Xiumin say softly. Her tear is about to burst.

“You know what?Whatever, if you don’t want to cancel it, then don’t.” Luhan think it pointless to beg Xiumin and he feel annoyed by now. He just needs to follow his father rule.  Luhan then walk back into Xiumin house, but after a few step, he stop.

“But you know what? you are going to suffered through this. I’ll make sure you are the one that will cancel our engagement.” Luhan warn Xiumin and continue his steps.

Right after Luhan left, Xiumin tear finally burst. She keeps thinking what her fault is. Why Luhan want to cancel their engagement, maybe because she is not beautiful than other girls. Luhan also said that she looks weird. She want to cry out loud but she know she can’t since Luhan’s parent and her mother still inside. So, after wipe her tear, she went inside. When she arrive at the living room, she try to avoid looking at Luhan who suddenly change his expression again at her. The fake smile while looking at her.

“ What are you talking about” Mrs Lu pull Xiumin wrist so that she sit next to her on the couch before asking her.

“Nothing, just get to know each other better” Xiumin lies again. She can see Luhan make face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter