CHAPTER 22

MY PUNISHMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Xiumin run to the front door when she hear the bell ringing indicating someone has arrived. She open to door and as expected, Kyungsoo was there waving at her while smiling. She smile back at her friend before let her. Kyungsoo showed her two paper bag and give it to her.

“Fuh, thank you for picking up the present for me, you such a nice friend” Xiumin hugged Kyungsoo who rolled her eyes at her before hugging back.

The present is actually for Luhan since today is his birthday. She already bought the present a week ago after a few negotiation but the present only arrived yesterday. She supposed to pick up herself but she is too busy cooking Luhan favorite dishes. This time, she call her mother in law to ask her about Luhan favorite Chinese food, because of that she received an endless compliment for her mother in law saying she is a lovely wife and so on making Xiumin blush. All the dishes is very difficult to be prepared and take a long time to cooked that’s why she didn’t have the time to pick up the present.

If you wonder where Luhan is, she already ask for Kris help for that. Well, actually she kind a ask Kyungsoo to do that because she know Kris will only help if it’s coming from Kyungsoo. So, that’s why Kris came in the morning despite today is Sunday and ask Luhan to accompany him and a go somewhere far and make sure they only came back during dinner time.

Xiumin also pretend to not knowing about her husband birthday and she have to fight the urge to hug and kiss Luhan when the latter pout when Xiumin said she did not know what day is today. She chuckle when she remember Luhan enthusiastically ask her the question this morning.

 

 

Flashback

“Minhee ah, do you know what day today is?” Luhan ask her while following her to the kitchen when she making the breakfast. Xiumin turn around at nodded at Luhan.

“Really” Luhan smile widely that Xiumin can see his pearly white teeth. He even hold her by the shoulder.

“Of course, today is Sunday right” Xiumin answer make Luhan pout like a child. Xiumin pretend not to notice that and continue stirring the bean paste stew.

“Not that, everyone know today is Sunday, but what day is today” Luhan stay at Xiumin side at ask again, this time Xiumin pretend to think and furrow her eyebrow looks like she thinking really hard.

“I’m sorry Luhan ssi, but I really don’t know” Luhan just sighed when he hear Xiumin answer. In his thought, it is fair since he also did not know Xiumin birthday last time. So he just smile at his wife and saying it’s okay while he when and sit on the couch.

Xiumin felt guilty to lie at Luhan but she want to surprise Luhan during dinner. She can see Luhan continue to pout when Kris was here to take him out but he did not protest at all and agree to accompany Kris. But even though he is sulking, but he still kiss Xiumin when he went out from the house

Flashback end.

 

 

“Yah, what are you thinking about” Kyungsoo touch Xiumin shoulder making her flinch and all her thought vanished.

“Oh,no. I’m not thinking about anything” Xiumin open the present to make sure that Kyungsoo pick up the right present. She smile and she hope that Luhan will like the gift. She notice that Kyungsoo brought two paper bag with her so she ask her about it.

“Kyungsoo yah, what is this. Why you brought two paper bag” She take the paper bag and pull out the the another present. Kyungsoo who is watching the drama while writing a big card for Luhan turn around and grinning at Xiumin.

“ That’s for you, present from me, you might need those thing tonight” She smirk at Xiumin while raising her eye brows. Xiumin confused by what Kyungsoo just saying, her birthday already pass and she did give her a present which is cooking book. She open the present and she was too shocked to see gift. She became furious and her face was blushing so she throw the gift at Kyungsoo.

“Yah, are you crazy? What you do expect me to do those thing?” Xiumin keep fanning herself because she was so embarrassed. She could not believe that Kyungsoo just give her black night gown and it’s so transparent. Why would she accept that.

“Assuming from you reaction, you actually didn’t do it yet with him right. That’s why I give you that to create the mood” Kyungsoo stands up and put the night gown into Xiumin hands.

“Why are you becoming such a ert? You want me to wear this. It will show half of my skin and body. Besides that, he didn’t confess yet” Xiumin hung her head low.

“I’m not telling you to wear this tonight, just in case. I can see he totally in love with you. Maybe he just need time.” Xiumin eyes spark when she hear Kyungsoo say that.

“You do, I mean you can tell that he love me?” Kyungsoo rolled her eyes at Xiumin question.

“Duh, obviously” Kyungsoo sit back at began to colorings the word on the card.

“Be confident Xiumin ah, sometime you also have to make the move. Don’t worry, you are beautiful and he also know it.” Xiumin hugged her friend from the back and kissed her cheek. Kyungsoo always know how to make her feel relieved.

“Thank you, but still I think you father is right. You shouldn’t hang out with Kris too much, I can see you innocent brain has being tainted by him.” Kyungsoo just laugh at Xiumin statement, but she also think it’s quite true about that.

 

 

 

At park near Han River

Kris brought Luhan to the park after they have their lunch together, at first Kris want to play basketball with Luhan but they will be all sweaty when they went back so he just bought two Ice Americano and walk around the park before settle on the bench under tree watching kids playing with their parents. Kris smile at the sight, he actually didn’t have those memories when he was a kid because having a business man as his father, he seldom saw his parent. Same thing happen with Luhan, but Luhan is fortunate because his mother is always there because she works at home.

“ It feel nice right, to see the kid are happy playing with their parent” Luhan broke the silence between them before drinking the coffee.

“Yeah, it’s feel nice. When I have a kid, I will play with them and make them happy” Kris told Luhan about his dream. Luhan chuckle before nodding.

“Then, propose to Kyungsoo faster” Kris just sighed at that. He want to do that bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter