CHAPTER 4

MY PUNISHMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You are my future fiancé?’”

Luhan p.o.v

What the hell, has Baba gone crazy?

This girl totally out, I won’t even bang her. Look at those gigantic glasses. Is she from the 70’s? Who even wear that now?

End p.o.v

When Luhan arrived with Kris obviously late, he just open the door and when straight looking for the girl. Then, he saw two girls sitting together at the table near the window. He hopes the girl with the wide eye is his fiancée rather than the girls looked down at the table because her overall looks is not his type at all. So, he ask the girl perhaps she is Kim Minhee and when the girls smile his kind a relieve but suddenly the girl shakes her head and pointed the girl who earlier had her head down but now looking at him blinking her annoyingly cute eye at him. Damn, he hopes the floor just him in when the he and the girl ask the same question.

 

Luhan Mansion

Mrs Lu stares at her husband face to attract his attention. Her husband feel like someone gaze at him lift his head from reading and furrow his eye brow. He then closes the book and put it on the desk.

“Why are you staring at me, what do you want?” Mr Lu asked his wife.

“Why?” The question covers the entire thing she needs to know.

Mr Lu just sighs because he knows he cannot hide his agenda from his wife. He wondered maybe his wife have sixth sense or something because she can totally read him like a book. She can sense when something is wrong or something bothering him. Maybe because she has spent half of her life living with him so she knew him outside and inside. So, he tells her truth.

“I want him to be mature” He stated.

“I want t him to learn how to how to respect woman by loving them, not treating them like clothes. That’s why I want him to get married, with Kim Minhee especially. I’ve been gaining information about her for 2 months after I know she is Minjung daughter. She is exactly like her father even her personalities. Always helping people, so I hope she can help our son.” Mr Lu explain.

“But, what if Luhan change during their engagements?”

“If he really changes, then wouldn’t it be good for both us” Mrs Lu raises her eyebrow when her husband said that.

“So, you rather hurt someone else feeling” Mrs Lu cannot understand her husband at all.

“Honey, I’m sure he will marry Kim Minhee. Don’t worry.” Mr Lu said with a smirk.

 

Angel Café

Luhan and Kris just stare at the both girl sitting in front of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter