CHAPTER 3

MY PUNISHMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What”!!! hahahahahaha”

Luhan gritting his teeth hearing laughing from his best friend Kris after told him his entire problem and his father crazy punishment. Luhan know Kris going to laugh but he doesn’t have anyone else to share the problem with, he has been friend with Kris since they were a kid because both of their parents are partner in their business. Same with now as Kris become his partner.

“Stop f**king laugh you b*tch” Luhan curse the man from his phone. If the man were in front of him he will definitely strangle the tall man until he die. Remind him to post his friend picture on twitter after this. Such a useless friend.

“Okay, I’m sorry, but seriously what was your dad thinking? Marrying you to the girl you don’t know, I don’t get it dude.”

“To tame me.” Luhan answered shortly. There were long silences from the other side. Luhan know Kris try to digest what he just say. Then, Kris began to speak.

“I agree with your father on that, even thought you look like an innocent deer but you are wolf in disguise.” Kris just had to add the salt to the wound.

“Dude, you are my friend or what? I know who I am.” Luhan keep getting angrier as he hears Kris what Kris had say.

“Sorry again, so what are you going to do?”

 

Angel Café

“What am I going to do, of course I will have to marry him, it was my late father wish after all.” Xiumin put her head on the table and close her eyes. She actually doesn’t know what to do but being a person who always accepting, she just go with the flow. She doesn’t like when thing got complicated. She rather scarifies her future than seeing her mom fighting with her best friend. She sigh for the umpteenth time that day.

Kyungsoo then put her hand on Xiumin head and caresses her soft hair.Thinking about her friend poor fate. But to think again, she will do the same if she was in Xiumin shoes. It’s her late father wish they are talking. So she just keeps quiet and consoles her friend by caressing her friend hair before kissing her crown head. It is normal between them.

“I’ll support your every decision, and you know I always be there for you.” Kyungsoo whispered those sweet words to Xiumin ear before hugging her friend. This is a quite hard decision to make and she can only pray everything is going to be fine for Xiumin.

“What if he doesn’t like me?” Kyungsoo can hear Xiumin sobbing into her shoulder. Kyungsoo just held her friend tighter and sigh.

“He will love you, I promise.”

 

Luhan Mansion

“Tomorrow you are going to meet your future fiancé, remember to treat her nicely” Luhan father say while they were eating dinner.

Soon to be ex fiancé. Say Luhan’s thought. He smirks before nodding to his father. Luhan w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter