Health Checkup

Daily Happenings

“Yong, it’s time for our yearly health check up!” Seohyun announced as she stepped out of their bathroom after her morning shower. “Shiro! It’s rare enough to have our off-days on the same day, I don’t want to waste them at the clinic!” Yonghwa protested, as he covered himself with the blanket tightly. “Yong! Haven’t we agreed to stay healthy for each other? Let’s go!!” Seohyun said as she tried to pull the blanket away from him. “I’m healthy, you, you are definitely healthier. So let’s just wait for the next one.” He said, pouting. “No use oppa! We are still going, we will go for your favorite massage if you listen well, then maybe I will consider letting you have a cup of your favorite ice Americano after.” Seohyun said. “Sounds tempting enough, but still, I would prefer having you home with me snuggling together rather than spending our free time with strangers.” Yonghwa replied while popping his head out of the blanket.



Seohyun sighed as she had to resort to her last method. Threatening her husband. “Yong…if you are not going, I’m going on my own. And I’m going to be out the whole day to shop around, and maybe even meet up with my unnies so you can spend all your time alone.” Seohyun said as she began to pick out clothes and get ready. “Hyuuuuuun!!” Yonghwa hopped out of bed and took his towel speeding to the bathroom. In ten minutes, he was all clean and prepared and ready to go to the clinic, while Seohyun smirked a little as she looked up from her phone.



“You play dirty.” Yonghwa accused as he put on his shoes. “But our nampyeon is always accommodating right?” Seohyun smiled and hooked her arm around his as they made their way to the carpark.



===



At the clinic…



The staff who were used to their visit greeted them brightly as usual, since they always dated there before they announced their relationship to the public.



“Good morning, our favorite couple has arrived for their yearly health check up again?” The doctor said as Seohyun and Yonghwa stepped into the room. “Good morning Doctor Park!” Seohyun said cheerfully while Yonghwa smiled. “We are going through the same tests again, are there any other test you want to take to know more? You guys have just got married right? Are you all ready for a baby?” The doctor asked. “D-de?? We…” Yonghwa exclaimed while Seohyun chuckled a little. “I’m sorry Doctor, but a baby will have to wait, perhaps another year or two. Both of us are still focusing on our career.” She explained. “Ah is that so, tell me when you guys are ready then.” The doctor teased as she smiled.



“Are we really waiting for another year or two Hyun?” Yonghwa asked when they walked out of the consultation room. “Isn’t that what we’ve agreed on?” Seohyun said “Yeah..it’s just that maybe having a kid now seems…”Yonghwa drifted off. “Seems fun? I agree, but we are so busy right now, I don’t want them to be neglected.” Seohyun reasoned. “Yeah you’re right, and also…I want to have more personal time with you.” He agreed.



“Alright, since the doctor has already said that your body is healthy, let’s go for your massage at our usual sauna and then a cup of ice Americano.” Seohyun announced, while pulling Yonghwa to the car after giving him a kiss on his cheeks. “Yah! One is never enough!” Yonghwa shouted behind her.



“How old do you want to live till?” Seohyun suddenly asked when they were having their leg massage. “With you? Maybe forever.” Yonghwa said as his eyes closed. “Ay so cheesy.” Seohyun exclaimed as she squeezed Yonghwa’s hands to show her disgust.