The Wedding: I Do

Daily Happenings

"I'm nervous, Unnie!" Seohyun squealed softly as the girls crowded around her while she waited for the cue to get ready. "Aren't you well-known to be calm at any situations? Why are you being nervous right now?" Taeyeon said as she looked at Seohyun teasingly, which was true.

Seohyun, known as Seo Joohyun, has always been well-known for a calm composure, despite any nasty questions or remarks thrown to her. She could always answer them with a clear mind, as she planned her answers carefully and in detailed, without any loopholes for others to doubt. So why was she nervous today?

"It's the bride syndrome." Tiffany declared. "I've experienced that when Khun asked my parent's for permission to marry me. But a wedding is magical Seohyun-ah. You should enjoy it while you can! Being the center of attraction, just like a princess!" Tiffany described, at the same time, reminiscing her wedding memory just a year back.

"Well just be yourself, you're always smiling anyway. Just smile and say the vows and you're done." Jessica added. "Just like meeting your fans. No matter how tired we are, we'd still have to give them a cheerful face before anyone starts to attack us for being rude, even if we slept just an hour for a few days straight practicing hard for them." She continued, while looking at her nails.

"Ya! You guys are not helping!!" Sooyoung stood up and went near to Seohyun. "Maknae! Walk in confidently, and let them see who is Jung Yonghwa's wife! Show them how perfect you are beside him, and let all his fangirls give up." She exclaimed, while the others agreed in unison and cheer her on.

"And of course, don't trip over your dress. That would be embarrassing." Jessica added, while the rest started to hit her on her shoulders and told her to give Seohyun a break by stop making her any more nervous. "Thank you unnies! I'm a little less nervous now, if we can perform in front of thousands of fans, what is this small scene right?" Seohyun took in a huge breath of air and stood up to check herself in the mirror, ensuring everything is in the right place.

While on the other hand...

"Hyung! Your tie!" "Hyung!! Your hair got a little messy already! Stop touching it!" "Hyung!!!"

"YA! I'm the one getting married, why are you guys having the jitters!" Yonghwa said loudly as he managed to stop his dongsaengs from overreacting at every single details. "It's just that we are happy for you! And at the same time, nervous. It's our first time too!" Jungshin explained, as he tried to calm himself down. Their leader are finally getting married, and with their favorite hyungsoo-nim. How could they not feel happy and excited, but also very very nervous. Nothing must go wrong during the wedding, every photos taken must be perfect!

"Hyung, so what's the plan after the wedding? Where will you and hyungsoo-nim go?" Minhyuk asked. "Well..." Yonghwa slurred a little. "Well?" Minhyuk raised his eyebrows. "To be honest, we've not decided on a destination. You know, we got to go somewhere that's peaceful, somewhere that hardly anyone can recognize us for us to enjoy. It is a little difficult to decide." Yonghwa said. "What! Hyungsoo-nim must be disappointed!" Jonghyun exclaimed. "Yeah, she must be regretting right now. Our hyung is such an unromantic guy." Jungshin shook his head. "Ya!" Yonghwa smacked Jungshin on his head, hard. "Of course she'd never regret. She's Seo Joohyun, the love light of my life." He beamed proudly. "Yeah, but she's a girl after all, and girls love surprises." Jonghyun said, supporting Jungshin.

"Are you guys even my members?? Do you love CNBLUE or SNSD more?!! Why are you guys standing up for her already?" Yonghwa said, dumbfounded by s reactions. "Well, we're still CNBLUE's diehard fans, but as a man, I think you are lacking!" Jungshin replied. "I'd run away from you if I'm hyungsoo-nim!" He quickly said and managed to dodge Yonghwa approaching hand towards his body.

"Stop being busybodies and find your own girlfriends!" Yonghwa said, annoyed by their provocations. He crossed his arms and became silent, going through s' words and remarks in his mind. Of course Seo Joohyun will never regret marrying him. He has never let her live dully every single day ever since they've met, and she has never stopped nagging him since forever. It was unbelievable that two different personalities could match so well together. To put it simply, they were perfect for each other.

"It's time!" Their wedding planner announced excitedly to Yonghwa. She had the CNBLUE members to usher Yonghwa to the front, where the priest stood, waiting to start the wedding. The boys immediately took their seats after going through a thorough check of Yonghwa's appearance from top to toe, as they waited excitedly for the bride to enter.

Seohyun gripped her dress a little too tight as the girls helped her to stand up, holding the dress for her. Taeyeon put the veil over Joohyun's head from the back, and gave an encouraging smile before handing her over to Mr Seo. Seohyun then looked at her father, as he returned a warm smile which did calm her down a little more. She linked arms with him, as they made their way to the entrance...

Yonghwa was love struck. Despite being with Seohyun for 5 years, despite looking at her every day in different outfits, from casual, to formal, to y yet not too revealing, she has never looked so pretty like today. Yes she was always beautiful, but today, it was as though she was glowing like an angel as the door of the entrance opened. Yonghwa's mouth was slightly apart, unable to stop himself from admiring his soon-to-be wife, while Seohyun on the other hand, was glancing about nervously, nodding her head at the crowds to acknowledge and thank them for their presence.

Seohyun then looked at Yonghwa, and was amused by his facial expression. Her father then handed her over to Yonghwa, whom he gladly and most willingly accepted, and bowed politely to his father-in-law. "You're so beautiful, Seo Joohyun-ssi." Yonghwa whispered. Seohyun grinned a little and said "You're so handsome too, Jung Yonghwa-ssi."

The priest went on with his speech as the two standing before him listened to him attentively, hearts looking forward to their new future together as a couple as they felt a little dizzy from the excitement and happiness. "Jung Yonghwa-ssi, are you willing to take Seo Joohyun-ssi as your lawful wife, treat her with love and care, and be with her in sickness and in health?" The priest asked Yonghwa. "I do, definitely." He said seriously. "Seo Joohyun-ssi, are you willing to take Jung Yonhwa-ssi as your lawful husband, treat him with love and care, and be with him in sickness and in health?" He asked Seohyun. "Yes, I do." Seohyun smiled. They then put on their wedding rings for each other and the priest then continue, "I hereby announce the beautiful couple in front as lawful husband and wife." The priest ended his speech as the audience cheered and clapped loudly for them.

Without warning, Yonghwa pulled Seohyun towards him and gave her a passionate kiss in front of everybody, leaving her eyes wide open in shock. The audience cheered even louder and laughed at Yonghwa's impatience. "Oppa!! There are children around!!" Seohyun managed to loosen Yonghwa's grip on her waist. "It's our wedding Hyun, I've been wanting to kiss you ever since you stepped in here. Don't you know how beautiful you are?" Yonghwa said, as a matter of fact. "Still! Choding even on our wedding day!" Seohyun said while Yonghwa just gave his signature smile, cheekbones protruding.

"Congrats baby!!!" The girls crowd around Seohyun while the guys crowd around Yonghwa, teasing him over his bold action awhile ago. "Unnie-deul! I'm going to throw the flower bouquet!!!" Seohyun announced as she turned her back to the girls.

"Ya!! Fany! Sunny!! Taeyeon!! You're already married, get out of the crowd!!" Sooyoung shouted at the girls who were trying to get the best spot. "Who cares! This is fun!" Taeyeon said, ignoring Sooyoung. "Unnie! I'm throwing already! 3, 2, 1!!"

The bouquet of flowers landed on Yoona hands, and the girls sighed disappointedly. "Yoona unnie! Congrats! Jonghyun-oppa should get the hint already." Seohyun said happily. "I hope so, he's such a block when it comes to such matters." Yoona said, while side glancing Jonghyun who was still talking to the group of guys. "Don't worry! He definitely will!" Seohyun reassured.

"Jung Joohyun-ssi! Are you free to leave with your husband already?" Yonghwa approached her and snuck his arms around Seohyun's waist. "Always, Mr Jung Yonghwa-ssi." Seohyun laughed as she took his hand and they bid the crowd farewell, leaving in their convertible.