◄◄ Plotlines

◄◄ Rebellion - The new start || ⇢ STORY START !
This rebellion will change everyting. Remember who your real ennemies are.
 
The Friendly
 

The friendly.
Age. Youngest of the Alliance.
Status. Available.

 

She comes from the Trade district and she is the youngest of the Alliance.

Like the other rebels of her district, she's open and comfortable with everyone. But behind this beautiful smile and talkative personnality a very hard past is hidden.

avatar.jpg
the friendly - available
The Temperamental
 

The temperamental.
Age. 2nd oldest of the Alliance.
Status. Available.

She's a curious young adult from the Med'.

She is very helpful and smart but a traumatism causes her temperamental personnality. She can being laughing and in the next second being yelling at someone or crying with no reasons. But her moody personnality never influence her curing skills which are very developed.

avatar.jpg
the temperamental - available
The Farmer Rebel
 

The Farmer Rebel.
Age. 2nd youngest of the Alliance.
Status. Available. Closed for a while I'm in need of other applications.

Coming from a rural district has plenty of advantages such as a constant carful way of living and an outstanging capacity of making fun of everyone in every situation. But this young woman has also a viper tongue and is used to talk nastily to those she doesn't like.

Please do not disturb her or she might enjoy cutting your head with her teeth...

Z1ymk10.png
Too much applications
The Loner
 

The Loner.
Age. 3rd youngest of the Alliance.
Status. Available.

She's from the Mining district.

This very mysterious girl who doesn't speak very much, just to say smart things. But why ?

How did she became like that ? Why is just she a young moman living alone in the galleries affraid of the crowd and why did she want the revenge she talks about when she's sleeping ?

avatar.jpg
the loner - available
The Brain
 

The Brain.
Age. 3rd oldest of the Alliance.
Status. Available.

She's a very smart woman coming from the Technological district.

She's good at everything and sh's said to have fairy fingers because she makes miracles while improving something. She's very interessted in weapons, that's why she's close to the Factory's members.

She very optimistic and determined but sometimes weird...

avatar.jpg
the brain - available
The Repressed Leader
 

The Repressed Leader.
Age. 4th oldest/youngest of the Alliance.
Status. Taken. (by me ahah)

Inside the rebellion without knowing her opinion, this young adult fallowsher brother in the race of justice in order to change the world and break the inequalities in Naulen. She's very determined and quite scary because of her dark personnality.

She's got a leader team spirit but isn't able to control someone esle excpt herself. She'll have to get rid of her weakness to lead the Alliance to all rebels goals, but howcan she do it ? How can she forgot the past and turn back to reality ?

avatar.jpg
the repressed leader - taken
The Mechanic
 

The Mechanic.
Age. Oldest of the Alliance.
Status. Available

She the oldest of the Alliance and she comes from the Armament district.

 

She has a passion for weapons since her birth, she can't live with them, that's why she has many skills in the weapon construction and she loves creating new gadegets for her friends.

Because she's the oldest, she's very mature and responsable, she has the strongest team spirit and will never let down the other members of the Alliance into issues.

avatar.jpg
the mechanic - available