◄◄ The Districts

◄◄ Rebellion - The new start || ⇢ STORY START !
This rebellion will change everything. Remeber who your real ennemies are.
 
The Trade district
 

The Trade District.
The T.
Rebel group. BtoB

The Trade district is the second richest district of Naulen and looks like a huge city with a lot of skyscrapers. The role of this district is to make easier trade between all the districts and the Golden City. Many people work into those huge trade companies but few of them are well paid. That's why a little group called BtoB has been created in order to change things and get rid of the cruel power among them.

They are very talented in communication and are comfortable with everyone, they're able to solve problems by using the right words and sometimes became crazy, in order to relax the atmosphere.

Plotline. The friendly.

 

 

 

avatar.jpg
Rebel group - btob
The Medicine district
 

The Medicine district.
The Med'.
Rebel group. B1A4

The Medicine district, the home of a lot of very experienced doctors, very famous in the Golden City. There are just places for the best and only for the ones who love their government. Most of the district's inhabitants are blinded and totally under the control of the Golden City but there's a minority leaded by JinYoung who is against the tyrannical system. The group called B1A4 is mostly composed of brilliants doctors and specialists who wanted to protect the other districts inhabitants against the inequalities between the different social classes in order to establish a better system and to solve the issues of Naulen.

People in the Med' are very respectful and helpful, they're quite comfortable with everyone because their job is to take care of the others. The rebels are also generous and have a very strong team spirit.

Plotline. The temperamental.

 

 

 

avatar.jpg
Rebel group - b1a4
The Agriculture district
 

The Agriculture district.
The Big Farm.
Rebel group. Topp Dogg

Very rural district which gives not plenty of informations about itself instead of being full of farms and huge fields.

But working in farms isn't enough to survive and the government doesn't want to improve living conditions, that's why Topp Dogg, the rebel group of the district came up.

The members of the group are quite friendly but they don't really know how to discuss with more “urbane” districts. Even if they're quite funny, they're said to be really determined and war-lovers.

+ They've good skills in using weapons even if they seem to deny it...

Plotline. The farmer rebel.

 

 

 

Z1ymk10.png
rebel group - topp dogg
The Mining district
 

The Mining district.
The Mines.
Rebel group. Block B

Such a dark district... It's look like nobody have seen the the sun for centuries. The Mines is one of the most important district of Naulen thanks to the raw materials extracted for several tons everyday.

We do not really have a lot of informations about this district, why ? Because they're all living under the Earth into a lot of galleries very developed and tidy.

People in the district are quite distant but the rebel group of the Mines called Block B is very noisy and well known for its brutality and also it thirst for justice.

Plotline. The loner.

 

 

 

avatar.jpg
rebel group - block b
The Technological district
 

The Technological district.
The Brain Center.
Rebel group. VIXX

This well developed district is very useful to the Golden City. Thanks to all the brains they send to the richest district, they're allowed to test several things from different subjects on everyting, even humans.. All kind of technology are improved there and the district looks like a futurist one.

But some people in the district don't trust the propaganda adds, shown everyday and everywhere in the district on huge screens, by the government.

VIXX, the rebel group, planed to join the rebellion in order to open the eyes of everybody to tell the real truth.

Rebels from this district are very smart (sometimes weird ) and they know a lot of things about the other districts and the Golden City, they're very important to the rebellion because of their ability to improve everything to make it powerful and efficient.

Plotline. The brain.

 

 

 

avatar.jpg
rebel group - vixx
The Armament district
 

The Armament district.
The Factory.
Rebel group. Bangtan Boys - BTS

One of the most powerful district but also one of the poorest. The district is full of weapons factories and everybody, men, women, and even children are working in those king of new sweatshops. Millions of weapons are assembled everyday and they're all sent to the Golden City to protect the richest district or some weapons are sent to the Technological district in order to be improved. But those living conditions are getting worse and worse, every children are stopping school to earn a bit more of money to help their families to survive...

That's why a rebel group came up, to stop this; it has been several months now that BTS memebers are stealing weapons from different factories to arm the rebels.

The members are all strong-minded, even sometimes stubborn, they have a talent in making strategies and missions plans. They've many skills in manipulate and use all kind of weapons. They've a boiling blood and get angry or upset very quickly. But, remember that if you're in trouble, they are the first to react.

Plotline. The mechanic.

avatar.jpg
rebel group - bts
The Burden
 

The Burden.
The 7th.
Rebel group. B.A.P

The Burden is the poorest district of Naulen and also the smallest. All of the district is full of poverty, a lot of people died here because of malnutrition and the worst living condition ever. The only ones who are enough strong can hunt in order to feed the others; they have to go in the woods to hunt, but few of them came back alive or without any wound because the woods are the home of a lot of bloodthirsty creatures who enjoyed killing humans.

20 years before the new generation of rebels, a couple started to defy the laws by ignoring the rules and disobey to the government and the SREW (the army of the Golden City in charge of killing the desobedient one. This very famous rebel couple gave birth to 4 children, but only 2 of them still alive and they are really determined to get rid of the power and to take a revenge on those who killed their family. The first rebel group, B.A.P came up with Bang YongGuk as the leader. It's him who had the idea to bring together all the rebels of Naulen in order to create the Rebellion and the coup d'etat of the History of the Earth.

Plotline. The repressed leader.

 

avatar.jpg
rebel group - b.a.p