Rebellion - Trailer

◄◄ Rebellion - The new start || ⇢ STORY START !
This rebellion wil change everything. remeber who your real ennemies are.
 
BloodLanturnNavi_zps42a20924.pngBloodLanturnNavi_zps42a20924.png
Welcome in Naulen.
Trailer
posted march 29, 2014 by bang_heegi

The ashes on my boots flew away when I shook my feet. I raised my head to admire the damages caused by the last great fire, organized by the government to spread fear into the district. Almost a half of the district had been burning for three days, and now there is nothing left. Some courageous inhabitants were trying to find some stuff which didn't burnt, I shook once again my head as I turned round to go back to the head-quarters. I was just entering into the huge bunker, which was the only place we could hide ourselves in the whole district, when I saw YoungJae who seemed looking for someone.

 

“ Ah HyeRa here you are ! YongGuk is looking for you, you should go to the reunion room, I think it's quite important”, he said. I nodded and followed his words, why was he looking for me today ?

 

“- HyeRa ! You're finally here, I was looking for you for almost hours, where did you go? My brother asked with his low voice when in opened the door. I didn't answer and just sat on my chair, I looked at him with my habitual neutral and jaded gaze.

 

- I was outdoors, I wanted to see the extent of the damages, I said like if it was the most natural thing in the world. My brother raised an eyebrow and shook his head.

 

- Anyway. I think it's time for me to talk to you more about the Alliance... The time for the rebellion is close and I need your help.

 

-Okay I listen to you, I said after nodding a little, YongGuk walked a bit to stand in the middle of the room.

 

- We've done many meeting with the other rebel groups and we noticed that there were almost one girl in each group. I think that we should gather all the girls in one group and give them missions, the Golden City would never suspect those girls to take part into the rebellion. Of course the group will need a leader and I think your the ideal one, so what do you think about that ? I looked at him with a dark gaze, I wasn't able to guide myself and even less to guide other people in a group. I opened my mouth as I wanted to answer to him but he cut me before I said a word.

 

- I know you'll be a great leader, I'll be by your side to help you and anything will go wrong, right? Please, say yes. Think about YongNam, Natasha and our parents, they would have been so glad you became such a strong and powerful lady.” I turned my head away, tears in my eyes, I hated when someone was talking about my family and especially when it was YongGuk who made me remember these terrible memories in order to make me say yes to his suggestions. What should I do ? Should I run away and hide myself in the woods, or should I forgot the past and walk to my future?

 

I finally shook my head a little, everybody needed me and I had to do that for my family. My brother nodded with a little smile and he grabbed my arm to guide me to the computer room to show me who the other girls of the Alliance will be.

author's note
Hey hey hey everyone ! Here is finally the trailer ! OMO it takes me so long to write this.. Aish i'm not satisfied with it but.. Anyway. Here is the little trailer before the story starting, who will be the other girls ? Ahah it will be revealed soon, look foreword to it !
 

I love you all !

#HeeGi

PS: Sorry with me english, I think I made some mistakes... ;___;