◄◄ My example

◄◄ Rebellion - The new start || ⇢ STORY START !

I'm so soory for updating it quite late but here is my application !

 

 

Bang HyeRa
 
T-ara-Day-by-Day-Jiyeon-t-ara-tiara-3193

applicant. bang_heegi
active rate [1-10]. 8-9
nickname. gey

plotline. the repressed leader
full name. bang hye ra
nicknames. lucifer || bang leader

age. she might be 20 or 19. 4th oldest/youngest of the alliance.

family. bang yong guk | 23 |very close |they're the only two surviving children of their family, they've a symbiotic relationship

bang yong nam | 23 | very close| died 5 years ago

bang natasha | 26 | quite close | died 5 years ago

bang yong oh | 50 | close | died 5 years ago

bang min hye | 46 | very close | died 5 yars ago

backup face claim:
link one
link two
link three
likes/HOBBIES:
hunting | learning how to use diffrent weapons |  acting as a trouble maker | sleeping | bullying the srew   (government's army) | participate to important reunions about the rebellion | traveling from district to district | making war | doing archery | joking with b.a.p's members and her other friends |
dislikes/FREARS:
the golden city | rules | being hurted | disloyalty | stroms | jail | losing her members | losing her last brother | liars |

 

something only we know - character history + personnality

History -

Last daughter of the very famous rebel couple, her childhood wasn't all pink and really good. Her family had always to move from house to house with those who wanted to help and hide them. She never went to school, and the things she learnt were all thanks to her parents and brothers. She was close with everyone in her family but especially close with YongNam who thought her how to hunt for the first time, every single day she spent almost 4 hours with him, learning everything around hunting and animals living in the woods. The 4 children were left outside when their parents were talking about rebellion, they never wanted them to get in it without their opinions. YongGuk was the first to join his parents, quickly followed by Natasha, both of them wanted to change things and help the new generation to have better living condition and a great government. YongNam and HyeRa never thought about joining the rebellion, they were all concerned by their common passion.

 

But everything HyeRa known just fall 5 years ago, a new army of the government (now called the SREW) came in the Burden and stated to put in jail those who didn't want to denounce the one who were having reunions about the rebellion. Natasha was one of them but she never denounced her family to the SREW, she died in jail two weeks later, but on a rainy day, they finally found Mr & Mrs Bang into a very small house with YongGuk, talking about strategies and military plans, YongNam and HyeRa were on the way to came back home when they heard shot noises, but it was too late. Their parents have been killed just under the eyes of YongGuk who were standing next to them. When a man aimed at YongGuk, YongNam, his twin, ran and was shot instead of his little brother. YongGuk and HyeRa ran far away from the house and they hid themselves in the woods. YongGuk never forgot about his brother sacrifice, HyeRa started to decline, she became crazy since then and join his brother into the rebellion, really determined to take a revenge on the SREW for her family who just wanted to protect them.

 

 

Personality -

 

She used to be very cheerful but since her traumatise she became very strange, distant and dark. She stills living in the past regretting her brother's death, that's why she talk nastily with almost everyone who disturb her when she wants to be alone. She is very rude and always wants the best from the others, she hates fails and will do everything to solve the problems if the others can't do it alone, in fact not long ago she was sent into jail because she had stolen foods from the lawyer of the Burden (sent in the district by the government) but she succeed escaping it, she kept her prisoners number tattooed in the neck, thing that she easily show to impress someone.

 

Sometimes she can be very different, in fact she loves to bully the SREW by attacking them very discretely. She can be very different either when she's hunting, everything around her fall and she's concentrate into her passion. Those who really know her know that she can be quite optimistic and very determined, especially for the rebellion.

inside the rebellion - how did you get in ?

She gets into the rebellion just after her family death, YongGuk didn't want to let her go alone and keep her with him. She'd been introduced to B.A.P really quickly and create her own place in the group. She never participates to the reunion sat first she was to affected by the horrible scene and all she wanted was to train herself to use weapons. She quickly became the best soldier of the group thanks to her stubborn and perfectionist personality.

Now she takes a very huge part into B.A.P's decisions about rebellion and military plans, she organizes with YongGuk the Alliance which is supposed to link all the rebel groups with one group only composed by girls because the government may not suspect young women who may try to change the government.

love in hell
love interest. Bts's min yoon gi aka suga.
age. 20
relationship. twins.
PERSONALITY.

YoonGi's just like HyeRa, perfectionist, stubborn, moody, they're like twins.

He's the second chief of BTS and has a big role into his rebel group and a very strong reputation that he has to keep. He really loves weapons and he's always trying to invent a new gadget to stole more an more weapons from the factories with his band. He's very cheerful and sometimes weird, that's why he's often joking with his group to relax everybody when there are tensions.

HOW DID THEY MET ? / HOW WILL THEY MET ?

It was RapMonster, BTS's chief, who introduce HyeRa to him when there was a reunion between the Burden and the Factory. At first they were really respectful each other but when they learnt more about each other they became close in a quite distant way. They never thought that they are in love because both think that love in Naulen at that time isn't possible. They still very distant and respectful each other but sometimes YoonGi's teasing her without knowing it and that drive HyeRa crazy.

THANK YOU :

(if you have scenes of requestes, here it is ! + Don't forget the password ! )

Suga.jpg
-BTS-gif-bangtan-boys-35491857-500-281.g
layout designed and coded by flamzfox at Cerulean Themes