Chapter 7

Runway To Love

Your POV

Did that really happen? I squealed as I rolled around in bed. You would have continued lying in bed if it wasn’t for the knocking on your door.

“Coming” You mumbled as you got up and opened the door, only to be met with 3 smiling buffoons and if you had to give them names you would call them Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. “What do you want?”

“Good morning to you too, sunshine” Baekhyun spoke as they pushed their way inside and jumped on the bed. “We want details”

“No” You simply said as you left the room and made your way into the bathroom. You locked it and faced the mirror. The same smile was still plastered on your face, after you washed your face and brushed your teeth you took a deep breath. You opened the door and headed towards the living room where everyone was doing their own thing. You spotted Lay and sat next to him.

“Morning” You smiled as he said the same thing.

“There’s breakfast for you on the table” It was D.O who spoke. You walked to the kitchen and headed towards the cupboards, you reached for a glass when you heard someone call your name. You turned around and smiled as Suho walked towards you.

“Hi” You mumbled as you blushed. Suho chuckled and moved closer to you, trapping you as he placed both of his hands on either side of you.

“How’d you sleep?” He asked.

“Fine” You whispered. “You?”

“Great” Suho whispered back. “But-“

“But?” You asked as he smiled and bit his lip, something you enjoyed seeing.

“But I want to kiss you” You pushed him away as you giggled. Suho chuckled as he returned to his original position before.

“You’re so cheesy, you know” You said. “Why don’t you kiss me, then?”

Suho smirked as he placed his lips on yours. You could feel him smiling when you kissed him back; you wrapped your arms around his neck as he placed his around your waist. You continued kissing him until someone interrupted you.

“Oh my goodness, Minah and Hyung are kissing!” Chanyeol yelled as you heard everyone shuffle towards the kitchen. You blushed as you hid your face on Suho’s chest.

“The date must have gone really well, huh?” Chen smirked as you groaned. Suho chuckled as he kissed your hair.

“Ew this is too sweet, this is disgusting” It was your brother who spoke. “New rule, I don’t ever want to see you too being all lovey dovey in front of me okay?” You laughed as he spoke. “I don’t need to see it”

“Then look away, Oppa” You smirked as you pecked Suho’s lips much to the dismay of everyone.

“Ugh” Sehun said. “Don’t you have a best friend to pick up?”

You gasped as you looked at the clock; you were going to be late. “Oh my goodness, I have to get ready” You ran out of the room to change your clothes.

“She gets a boy and she forgets her best friend. Bad friend” Baekhyun commented as everybody laughed.

 

 

“So is she single?” Luhan asked you from the back seat as you, Luhan and Suho made your way to the airport. You smirked as you turned around from the front and faced him. For a minute you continued to stare at him with that smirk on your face. Finally Luhan spoke.

“You’re creepy” You laughed. “Did anyone ever tell you that?” Luhan continued as you faced the front again.

“No, but I have been called cute. Does that count?” You answered.

“And don’t forgot absolutely beautiful” Suho spoke as he grabbed your hand, his other on the steering wheel. You blushed as you squeezed his hand.

Luhan groaned from the back. “You two are disgusting, ew”

The couple laughed. “I can’t wait till you find someone, I’m going to have so much fun” You admitted.

“I think that’s soon” Suho spoke. “Luhan likes your best friend; we caught him doing a Google search on her last night”

“I did not” Luhan mumbled as he blushed.

You giggled and turned to the blushing man. “Don’t worry, she did the same” You winked as Luhan smiled.

Throughout the whole journey, you made sure to tease Luhan as he continued to complain. Finally, you arrived and the three of you hopped out of the car.

“Suhoooo” Luhan whined. “Can you tell Minah to stop?”

“Suhoooo” You mimicked him as you heard Suho chuckle. Luhan pouted and stomped his right foot before walking ahead of us.

“I love you Lulu!” You screamed as he turned around and pulled out his tongue before walking away again.

“You’re a troublemaker, you know that” Suho spoke as you turned towards him with your best innocent smile.

You shrugged. “I have no idea what you’re talking about” Suho chuckled as he grabbed you towards him and wrapped his arms around your waist.

Immediately you blushed before clearing your throat. “If I’m not mistaken, I think you’re trying to flirt with me Mr Kim”

Suho smirked. “And what if I am?”

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him close “Good, so it’s not just me” You whispered as you placed your lips on his. You felt him smile as you continued to lock lips. You felt his grip on your waist go tighter as he pulled you even closer to him, if that was even possible. As you continued to kiss him, you couldn’t help but run your fingers through his hair. You little session would have continued if it wasn’t for that annoying Chinese man you brought along with you.

“I hate to break this little love fest but you’re in public and fans might see you plus the matter of picking up your best friend, you know why we’re here in the first place”

You felt Suho chuckle as he pecked your lips one last time before pulling away. You smiled as you grabbed his hand. Luhan looked at you both before placing his sunglasses on.

“Rub off the lip-gloss Suho or fans might think that our leader likes to play dress up”

You laughed as Suho turned towards you; you wiped it off of his lips and winked at him. Suho smiled and kissed your forehead as you started walking towards the airport. You didn’t even make it to the entrance when you saw her. You smiled as you let go of Suho’s hand and ran towards her, calling out her name. Hyeri looked at up before smiling, she dropped her bag and ran towards you as you both hugged. You kept on hugging until finally you pulled away.

“You’re late” Hyeri said as you laughed.

“I miss you too! And I’m sorry!” You pouted and looked at your best friend who sighed and smiled. She can never resist your pout. You two kept talking until someone cleared their throat.

“Oh where are my manners” You smiled sheepishly as you looked at the two boys behind you. “Hyeri meet Suho and Luhan Oppa”

Hyeri blushed as she saw Luhan and the boy doing the same. She greeted the two.

“And this is my best friend, Hyeri!” You smiled. The three of them greeted each other.

“So where are the rest of them?” Hyeri asked as the two boys offered to talk her luggage to the van first to give you two some time to talk.

“Back at the dorm, you’ll meet them there” You said as you wrapped your arm around Hyeri’s left arm. “You’ll love them” You added.

Hyeri laughed before nodding. “So you and Suho Oppa?” you blushed. “What was it like?”

“What was what like?” You asked her as she giggled.

“When Suho asked you to be his girlfriend!” Hyeri beamed but at that you stopped walking. Hyeri looked back and paled. “H-He hasn’t asked you? But with the way you told me-“Hyeri suddenly stopped her sentence. You still hadn’t moved. Hyeri placed her hands on your shoulder and shook you, snapping you back to reality.

“I’m sure he’ll ask you soon, Minah” Hyeri said. “Maybe it’s different over here, you know” She reassured you as nodded. You thought about it, why hasn’t he asked you yet? Maybe Hyeri is right, maybe things are different here or maybe Suho does things differently. Whatever was going on, you didn’t want to think about it because right now you wanted to focus on your best friend.

“I’m so glad you’re here, we’re going to have so much fun!” You smiled as Hyeri nodded.

“I can’t wait to scope out the boys” Hyeri smirked as you laughed.

“From what I’ve seen, it looks like you’ve already found someone you like”

For a moment Hyeri blushed. “Who? Luhan? No way”

“If you say so” You smirked. As you two made your way towards the van, you bumped into a man causing him to drop the papers he was holding.

“Oh I’m sorry” You said as you crouched down and helped him gather up his papers, before standing up and handing them back to him. He looked at you. “I am so sorry again” You smiled.

The man simply smiled and shook his head. You bowed as he did the same before you looked at your best friend and made your way towards the van. Maybe you should have looked back because then maybe you would have seen the man look at you before dialling a number on his phone, with a smirk on his face.

“You’ll never guess who’s back in Korea, Hyung” The man said as he looked back once more before proceeding to his destination.

 

 

The drive back to the dorm was interesting; the back seat was dead silent. You looked at Suho who smirked at you. You giggled as you heard Luhan ask your best friend about her flight. When Hyeri finished answering the question it became silent once again.

“Ugh this silence is killing me” You finally bursted as the 3 other people in the car looked at you. You turned towards the back and faced Luhan and Hyeri. “Hyeri, Luhan likes you” Luhan’s eyes grew so big they almost looked identical to another member, but before Luhan could speak you spoke again. “Luhan, Hyeri likes you” This time it was your best friend who reacted. For a moment there was another silence followed by a chuckle that came from the driver.

“I am going to kill you later, Minah” Hyeri threatened as you laughed.

“I’ll help you dispose of her body” Luhan added to which you just laughed again.

You smiled. “Okay fine, why don’t you discuss about how you’re going to kill me together” You smirked as you continued “But bear in mind, I have like 11 people who love me and will protect me. I’m freakin fabulous what can I say”

“Way to be modest, babe” Hyeri spoke as she smirked. You winked at her before turning your attention towards the front once again and smiling when you heard the pair start an actual conversation.

“You’re awesome, you know that” Suho spoke as you looked at him.

“You’re only figuring this out now?” You joked as he chuckled. Suho grabbed your hand before placing his lips on the back of your hand before interlacing his fingers with yours. You blushed and looked out the window, feeling your heart beating crazily.

When you arrived at the dorm, you didn’t expect 11 boys sitting in the living room, waiting like puppies. As soon as the four of you arrived everybody looked at your best friend. Hyeri was overwhelmed by the attention and would have probably fainted if it wasn’t for the familiar face within the sea of handsome boys.

“Minseok Oppa!” Hyeri called as your brother walked towards her and hugged her.

“I’m so glad you’re here” Minseok smiled. You walked towards Hyeri before placing your arm around her shoulders.

“Hyeri, meet Exo” You gestured towards the boys “Boys, meet Hyeri” It was like that was the signal they were waiting for because as soon as those words came out of your mouth, Hyeri was surrounded by the group. You laughed as you moved out of their way.

“Good luck, Hyeri!” You shouted as you walked towards the kitchen. You opened the fridge and grabbed a drink. You hopped on the bench top and sat down. You smiled, you were happy. Your best friend is here and the boys are practically family now, all that is missing is your love life. Speaking of love life, you looked up and saw Suho enter the kitchen and made his way towards you. You smiled as he stopped in front you, settling himself between your legs. You placed your elbows on his shoulder before running your fingers through his hair.

“Hi” He whispered as he placed his forehead on yours.

“Hi” You whispered back. “Thanks for coming with me”

Suho shook his head and told you it was nothing. For a minute you just stared at each other, you were feeling nervous and excited. You really liked Suho and you hoped he felt the same. You bit your lip as you thought about it. What if he doesn’t want to be your boyfriend? What if he’s ashamed of telling his fans that you’re dating him?

“You’re wrong” You snapped back to reality as you looked at Suho. Crap! You said that out loud. You sighed as you pulled away from him.

“No no, don’t” Suho said as he grabbed your arms and wrapped them around his neck. “Hey, what’s on your mind?”

You bit your lip once again. Should you tell him? “N-Nothing” You said but before Suho could question you any further, your best friend came tumbling into the kitchen and she was breathless.

“Minah, they’re crazy!” You giggled. “Some of them are nice but the others keep flirting with me” You hopped off the bench top as you walked towards your best friend.

“Grab a water bottle in the fridge, I’ll go sort them out” You said as you quickly walked out the kitchen, leaving a very confused Suho behind.

 

 

Hyeri’s POV

How does Minah put up with them? Okay I admit, they are all freakin gorgeous and I wouldn’t mind having them all to myself but a girl can only handle so much. As everyone around me kept talking all I can focus on was Luhan. He was sitting across from me and was very quiet but every time we made eye contact, he would smile at me at which I would return.

“So you’re a model too?” It was the boy named Tao who asked as you nodded.

“You’re good looking, I’m good looking we should date” It was Kai who smirked.

You cleared your throat. “Um, yeah I’m gonna go over there” You said as your rushed towards the kitchen but not before hearing Lay speak.

“This is why we can’t have nice things guys. Stop scaring the girls we meet”

You smiled as you continued making your way to the kitchen. You saw your best friend and her potential boyfriend having their little moment but you were so out of breath and overwhelmed that you needed to tell her.

“Minah, they’re crazy!” You said to your best friend, feeling breathless “Some of them are nice but the others keep flirting with me” You watched as Minah hopped off the bench and walked towards you.

“Grab a water bottle in the fridge, I’ll go sort them out” She said as she quickly left the room, leaving Suho looking confused. For a moment it was silent.

“Um Suho Oppa?” You called his name as he looked at you confused before replacing it with a smile. “Can I grab water?” You asked as you still felt out of breath.

“Oh of course” He said as he quickly grabbed a bottle before handing it to you. You almost drank it all as you grabbed something in your bag.

“You okay? You seem out of breath” Suho asked as you both sat down.

You smiled and showed him your inhaler. “I have asthma and usually when I’m overwhelmed or stressed, that triggers it” You admitted as you took a few puffs before placing it back in your bag.

“Better?” He asked you nodded. “I’m sorry about the guys, it’s like they’ve never seen a female before whenever they meet a new girl”

You laughed as you looked at him, he was laughing too but something was off. “Is everything okay? And please don’t say nothing or I swear I’m going to have another attack” You joked as Suho chuckled.

“It’s Minah” He started as you interrupted him.

“Let me guess, it’s about whatever is going on between you two?” You said as Suho nodded.

You sighed before speaking “Look Oppa, there are things that have happened in Minah’s life and she’ll tell you when she’s ready but relationships especially for her are important. Whether it’s family, friends or you. She can’t handle the thought of those relationships breaking but I think whatever is going on is my fault. I asked her a question today and I think I made her feel worried”

“What did you ask?” Suho asked you as you blushed.

“I asked her about how you asked her to be your girlfriend but apparently you haven’t done that yet” At this Suho blushed.

“It never really crossed my mind” Suho admitted “It just felt so right, like she’s already mine”

I giggled. “She is already yours but just in case you should probably ask just to reconfirm” You winked at him as Suho chuckled and nodded.

You stood up, ready to head out when you turned towards Suho again. “If you’re going to stick by her, promise me something” Suho looked at you.

“Promise me you’ll protect her”

 

 

??? POV

“You’ll never guess who’s back in Korea, Hyung” Your younger brother spoke through the phone as you shuffled through the paperwork that was piled up on your desk.

“I don’t have time for this, Jimin” You spoke as you looked for one particular piece of paper. “Can’t you just tell me when you get back?”

“But Jin Hyung, its Minah!” At this you froze.

“Minah?” You asked as Jimin continued to speak. It turns out your younger brother had bumped into her at the airport. As you ended the phone call, you buzzed for your personal assistant.

“Book me a flight to Seoul for tonight” You spoke as you turned towards the view and smirked.

“I got you now, Minah”

 

 

I finally updated! I hope you guys liked this one~ I know things are crazy right now with everything that's happening with Exo. There are a lot of things that are being said and as an Exo fan, it's hard for me because I'm so frustrated because I wish SM would just tell us what's really happening. I try to ignore pretty much everything right now and I'm waiting for SM to release a statement. I love Kris and I love Exo, whatever happens I'll forever love them even if 12 becomes 11. So Exo, fighting! Exo Fans, fighting! Let's get through this together! #TeamExo

 

But back to the story, so I added two new characters Jimin and Jin (Yes I used my bts babes)

what do you guys think?

Who do you think Jin is in Minah's life?

Luhan and Hyeri...Yay or Nay?

<3