3rd || can you help me?

Guy Next Door

"W-what?! No no no,you've got me some in' homeworks and I even haven't done with them yet and plus it's only 7 in the morning!"

 

 

"No,I also gave them to the other students fairly.So it's not only you,Miss Yoo Ara.You can check your e-mail now,I already sent it to you.And on't forget to do it because the deadline is next week.Have a nice day,Miss."

 

 

"But Mr.Song,you've killed us indirectly if– hello? Hello,Mr.Song? !" I slammed my phone.Oh here we go again,the most annoying person of the most annoying person,Mr.Song. He's my teacher.Three weeks ago,he gave me–us–some homeworks.They're damn too much! We even have doing some group work but until now we haven't done with them yet –I'm 100% sure the others are haven't done with the homeworks yet.

 

 

I sighed,lazily checked my e-mail.There's bunch of link that I have to do.I silenty sobbed,I don't even know from which link should I do first.

 

 

I was getting more frustated when suddenly I heard my bell rang.In the begining I ignored it.But the bell started rang rapidly.I'm getting annoyed so went downstairs and opened the door.Seeing who's behind the door before made me more annoyed.

 

 

"What's bring you here? Hurry tell me so I can start do my homework."

 

 

"Nothing,I just want to invite my neighbour."

 

 

"Nothing else,right?" He thought for a second,then nodded.

 

 

"Okay,Mr.Seokjin I'll close my door." When I was about to closed my door,he hold the door.He peeked,stared me for some moments.I stared back,"What?" I opened the door again.

 

 

"You're going to do your homework right? So sad you've get rid of me so I couldn't help you do your homeworks."

 

 

"E-eh? No no no it's okay you don't have to go.C-come in." I bowed a bit then told him to enter my house.He grinned,then he walked to my house.

 

 

"So,what can I help?" He suddenly asked.I startled a bit,then told him to wait a moment. I went upstairs then brought my laptop downstairs,to the living room.When I turned my head,he already behind me.

 

 

"Can you do this?" I pointed to the monitor.He read it carefuly,then stared me."Can you help me?"

 

 

"It's history right? Why don't you just search them on google,dude." He pushed my head lightly.Oh he's right,google! Am I too dumb so I don't even remember that we have google.He smiled lightly.

 

 

"Well,I've realized that I have this kind of neighbour." I turned my head,"What do you mean with 'this kind'?"

 

 

"Yeah,a kind of dumb neighbour." He grinned widely,I hit the pillow directly to his face.He laughed hard,there's nothing funny though!

 

* * *

 

"Ah finally I've done all of the homeworks!" I streched my back,sighed.I peeked,Seokjin also did the same,he even yawned and closed his eyes."Uhm,actually.I can't do all of these homeworks without you,thanks." I smiled to him.He opened his left eye,"Urwell,dumb." He said 'dumb' with a low voice but I still can hear it.I don't want to fight again,he've helped me twice.

 

 

"Well,do you want some coffee? Or tea?" He opened his eyes,then rubbed them a bit.

 

 

"Do you have hot chocolate? Or milk? I don't like coffee."

 

 

"E-eh? Wait,I think I still have some hot chocolate." I got up then walked to the kitchen.It's rare to see a man that doesn't like coffee.

 

 

Some moments later,I'm back with two cups of hot chocolate."Here's your hot chocolate,Sir." I pretended to be a waitress,he chuckled."Thank you,noona ~" We laughed,I sat beside him then drank the hot chocolate,and so with him.

 

 

"Kim Seokjin." I called his name.

 

 

"Hm?"

 

 

"Can I ask you something?" He nodded,then started drinking again.

 

 

"Why did you don't like coffee?" He stopped drinking,then stared me."Do you want to know why?" I nodded."Yeah,why did you don't like coffee?" He sighed,then started his story.

 

 

"Actually,it was not just because of coffee. My dad died because he really likes to drink coffee while smoking.When I was a child,I ever drink it.Then tomorrow,my dad died because of heart attack.I thought that drinking coffee can makes you died.So I never drink it anymore,until now." He chuckled a bit.

 

 

"Uh,I feel sorry for your dad."

 

 

"You don't need to,that's okay." He smiled. "Oh,by the way,do you want to come tomorrow?"

 

 

"To where?" He took something from his pocket,then gave me."Here,manga exhibition.You can see many manga galleries and its draftsman.I'm one of them!" I took the brochure.

 

 

"You're free tomorrow,right?" I nodded,"Yeah,I'm free.Don't worry I'll come tomorrow."

 

 

"Good,or you can go with me so we wouldn't late."

 

 

"O-oh yeah,good idea."I smiled.

 

"By the way,see you tomorrow.Come to my house at 9 in the morning,don't forget.Oh and thanks for the hot chocloate,dude." He waved his hand,I opened the door,escorted him.Once more he waved his hand then disappeared behind his door.

 

 

"Ah,ay Seokjin wouldn't be annoying tomorrow." I stared the brochure again,I don't know why I keep smiled while I stared the brochure.Oh I really can't wait for tomorrow,it must be fun!

 

 

= = =
oh I really don't think that I can updating today (?) xDanyway,it's the nth time i said sorry for my bad grammar;;;
i hope you guys are still enjoying this chapter;;;;