2nd || what's your name?

Guy Next Door

It's been a month since that new guy moved here.Until now,I still don't know his name.But,yeah.I don't need to know what's his name and it's not my business though.By the way,my television is broken and I really need someone to fix it,and I don't know who can help me.Maybe that annoying-new-neighbour can help me,because he has the nearest house and he's the only one boy that can possibly do this kind of thing.Most of my neighbours are the elders.Well,I think I really have to know his name because I can't call him with "Mr. Annoying" or "Annoying Buttface" forever.

 

 

I walk out approach his house,then press the bell.If I just press it once then he will never comes out.I press the bell thrice,but still he doesn't coming out yet.I back to my house,then checking him from my balcony.As expected,he enjoys watching anime on his couch.He's been doing that since 2 weeks ago.In the night though,I can't sleep because of that.It's so annoying.

 

 

I open the door,then walk to my balcony.But,how to attract his attention? He really concentrated on his television and I have zero possibility to do it.I shouted,but he really didn't turn his head,even just a degree.Then there's a moment when he spots a fly.When he turns his head to get rid of the fly,I shouted.He turns his head,then opens his door.

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"Can you help me?"

 

 

"Help you with what?"

 

 

"Well,come here then I'll tell you."

 

 

"You're the one that need my help,right? Why don't you just come here and tell what you need from me to help?"

 

 

"Aish just come here,you little buttface!" I exploded.As expected,he's still as annoying as the first day he moved.Maybe he'll never changed.

 

 

"Alright,alright,Miss.Wait ya." He chuckles,then smirked.Tsk,how can he do it when someone is already exploded because of his behaviour? Only annoying person dared to do it.

 

 

A few minutes later,the bell rings.Maybe it's him.I open the door,he laid on the wall then turns his head. "Uh,hello."

 

 

"Hi.By the way,come in." He nods,then enters my house.He looks around my house,but he's more like an idiot person that found something new,something interesting.Well,funny.

 

 

"Sooo..." He startled and stop looking around my house.Well,that's my aim.

 

 

"My television is broken and I need somebody to fix it.Maybe,can you fix it for me?" He's just nodding,then walks approaching my television.He frowns,thinking a way to fix it.Then he nods again.He stares me for a second,and his hand was already clenching then hit my television with a loud sound.

 

 

"Hey,I wan't you to fix my television not to break my televi-" A few seconds later,the television is back to the normal condition.

 

 

"-sion..." I just finished my words then jaw dropped while I staring him,then to my television.He grins innocently,not like any other days.

 

 

"How was it? That was a brilliant idea right?"

 

 

"A..ah,well. I was shocked when you hit my television,plus the loud sound is no joke. Thank you very much,Mr. Buttface!" I laugh,he does the same. It's the first time we laugh together and...I think he's no longer annoying anymore. Maybe just for today but I hope he will stopp being an annoying boy forever.

 

 

"Just call me Jin. My name is Seokjin,Kim Seokjin."

 

 

"Yep,thank you,Mr.Buttjin! By the way,I'm Yoo Ara. It's nice to know your name. Well,finally you have to be happy because I'm not calling you 'Buttface' anymore,from now."

 

 

"Jeez,you're welcome,Ara-ssi. By the way,is there anything I can help?"

 

 

"Nope,thank you very much."

 

 

"Good then,I'm going. I still have to watch the anime."

 

 

"Why do you like anime that much?"

 

 

"I'll tell you about that later. I must go now,bye!" He runs and leaves my house. When I look from my balcony,he's already sitting there and watching anime calmly. Wow,he's so something. I'm getting curious of him. I think he's an interesting friend,he's maybe even more interesting if he's not an annoying person.

 

 

I stared him from my balcony. Sometime he laughs when he watches the television. I must admit that he really has a charming face,and it's even more charming when he's laughing. He turns his head a bit,his gaze met mine,he smiles again then continue watching. Ah,it's not really bad having a new neighbour like him. He's also useful,no I mean his hands are useful. Maybe he can fix something broke in my house,someday?

 

 

I don't know why I keep staring him from my balcony,maybe he felt someone staring him so he turns his gaze to me. He wrote something then shows it. I read it carefuly.

 

"Why do you keep staring me? Do you like me? :p"

 

 

What the...hmp,I already know.He really never changed! Kim Seokjin is totally the most annoying person.

 


||author's note||
sorry it took a long time for me to updating and of course,my bad grammar ;~;
by the way,here's a little present for you ^3^


i just hope that the ship will sailing hurhur ;~;
hope you'll like it!
x_x