Chapter-4

The Most Wanted News (HIATUS)

 

Flashback

 

02/14/2014

 

 

No one ever said that revenge will usually far more cruel. Yups, In this case it maybe not gonna like “terrific” that often happens in the movie, sadistic murder or war with thousands of soldiers. No. Not like that, at least no blood flowing here.

The question is, who is responsible for this revenge?

Yups, none other than Zhang Yixing.


With a stupidly Xi Luhan realized if today, Friday, February’14, 2014, is Valentine’s day because the hotel where he was staying put in big pink balloon with the words “Happy Valentine’s Day” around the entrance.

Damn! Luhan you’re dead.

Even last night when Seohyun asked what’s day today, he remain ignorant. Yes. Luhan. Be prepared for the worst.

But what he can do now? Currently he was in the 2014 Lantern Festival Gala event in China.

Yes in China.

!

Cool. Very cool Luhan.

 


What did you guys do for valentine’s day last year?” asked the MC to EXO before the event starts.

Luhan was silent and just remembered his fate today. Oh no, even the MC asked about Valentine. Everyone just asked about Valentine all day long, and he can only close his ears due to being the only person that isn’t single anymore, and you could say his girlfriend is one of the prettiest girls in South of Korea, forget that today is valentine’s day. !

“Luhan will answer.” Yixing said with a sweet smile. Hmmm.. smile of revenge.

“Huh?” Luhan looks a little tense, then took the mic that Yixing held, “Last year for valentine’s day, we only stayed at home and played computer games.”

“Yeah, played computer games.” Yixing added, nodding in agreement. While other EXO members trying to hide their laughter.

 

Well, congratulation Yixing. At least until a few years they will still be able to remember how Zhang Yixing humiliated Xi Luhan in public, and it can’t be forgotten easily. After last night, the other members of EXO tries to tricked Luhan together, not including Yixing here because in addition that they’re roommate, it would be very susceptible to invite Yixing join (which usually happens is a failure, the facts say 90 % of the experience). But it turns out it really Yixing that success tricked Luhan today.

 


Hyung, how did you sleep last night?” asked Jongdae after they returned to dressing room in backstage.

“You must have planned this all, isn’t it?? Come on, admit it.” Luhan put his arms around Jongdae’s neck.

“Ya. Yah!!! Hyung, what are you doing?” Jongdae trying to remove Luhan’s hands.

 

Hyung, I heard Seohyun Noona call you last night.” said Chanyeol before Luhan could hurt Jongdae further more.

“I know for sure you’re up to something, isn’t it? Huft!” Luhan release Jongdae’s neck and sitting on a chair.

“We didn’t plan anything Hyung, trust me.. kkaeb song.” Baekhyun said with a laugh.

“Hyung.. overnight Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung are very noisy, you’re lucky did not come to play cards with us.” said Jongin later.

“You’re also very noisy with Sehun overnight.” protest Baekhyun.

“But then Kyungsoo came and hit me.” Jongin holding his arm with pain.

 



Yes. Luhan justify to himself.

Because it is true, last year EXO just stay at home and play games to relieve boredom. At that time they were focused on their comeback preparation, and none of the members of EXO are going on a date.

Yes. Valentine this year was Luhan first valentine with Seohyun, and he was not there by her side just for dinner. And even he wasn’t sent congratulations. Stupid! Luhan could just banging his head.

 

Luhan actually know that the manager gave SNSD a break tonight, but still they couldn’t meet. Luhan along with the other members of EXO have to be in China to attend an event, and although they returned to Korea tonight, but still he couldn’t meet with Seohyun. Manager banned him to meet her, because Luhan must be exhausted after a tiring journey, and SNSD will also go to Macau for a concert tomorrow, not to mention they will comebacks soon, and with the incidents of lost data during the process of editing the music video, the girls had to do a reshoot for 3 days.

Luhan as an idol certainly understand it. However SNSD are working very hard, one day off is not necessarily enough really. A lot of fans are waiting for SNSD’s comebacks.

And as a good lover, which is also part of the entertainment industry in Korea, Luhan could only nod in agreement and follow all the rules made by his agency.

SM as an agency, doesn’t actually prohibit their idols who take shelter under their management to date. But of course there are rules they have to pay attention. EXO’s members actually are not prohibited at all for a relationship, but since at the beginning of their debut, each member had to focus on their work. Vocal training, dance training, public speaking training, and etc, because that every member of EXO like a better feel for not going out.

 

 

Hyung, are you already congratulate valentine’s day to Seohyun Noona?” Jongdae asked when they were in the car, while EXO already arrived in Korea again in the night.

“What...?” Luhan advance his head because Jongdae sitting in the front while he is behind him.

Hyung. I believe you’re not yet say it.” guessed Tao, and then laughing.

“Yah!!!” Luhan about to hit Tao’s shoulder, but he avoid it quickly and then laughed again.

“Did Seohyun Noona already said congratulation to you Hyung?” asked Yixing.

“Hmm..” and Luhan sighed, “Well that was it, she had sent a congratulation before we performed earlier, and...

“Don’t tell me you just remember if today is valentine’s day after she sent a message to you?” said Xiumin, half shouting.

“That’s not true...” and everyone looks at him, “I-I remember when we went out from the hotel this morning.” said Luhan nervously. What should I do?”

“Call Noona, Hyung. She would understand.” Tao shouted with joy.

“Heuh? Call, call who..?” asked Kris in confusion.

“Ahh.. Yifan-ah.. yah! Listen carefully when we talk.”

“Well. I am your leader.” said Kris.

“Yee Duizhang.” replied the other members with a bang.

 

 

 

“He still has not called me too? Aish...!!!” Seohyun banging her cell phone in disgust. Since last night Luhan doesn’t call her again, just send a short message if he would go to a concert, and tonight will go back to Korea. Seohyun sigh and rolled around on the carpet.

“Ya! What are you doing?” Sunny kick Seohyun’s shoulder and sat quietly on the sofa and take tv control.

Unnie. Luhan Oppa not love me anymore.” Seohyun whined and tried to sit up.

“That’s good.” Sunny replied with a flat tone and eating snacks that she brought from the kitchen.

Unnie..” Seohyun back whining loudly and shoved her foot forward with upset. “Unnie.. you mean.” Seohyun crawled to Sunny side.

“You should be grateful to have a boyfriend. Do you know what it’s like not to have a boyfriend?” Sunny asked as she does not look forward off the tv.

Unnie.. Is that very painful..?”

“Of course. When no one gave me a birthday surprise, when no one care if I’m sick, when going abroad there is no one waiting for me, when the new year nobody call me, when.. when nobody gave me flower at valentine..”

“Luhan Oppa also forgot that today is valentine. Oppa even did not say Valentine’s Day for me. I’ve posted on twitter and hope Oppa know if I’m waiting, but Oppa...” Seohyun choking, her tears were out.

“Seohyun-ah, we’re so pity. No one was with us in a day of love. Yoona and Sooyoung went on a date, Jessica went to dinner with Krystal.” Sunny said with a sob too.

Unnie.. you’re right. Taeyeon unnie also leave us.”

“Yeah.. she went shopping with Tiffany and forget us.”

“I just got you Unnie.” Seohyun opened her arms and hugged Sunny .

“I just got you Hyunnie..” replied Sunny and hugged Seohyun tighter.

 

 

------------- to be continued

 

 

 

I know I'm so late,

it's been a month since I update this story TT_TT sorry guys.

Oh, and I'm so sad too because SNSD ends their Mr.Mr. promotion this week. But t's okay, I'll wait their full korea album.^^

 

Have a nice day..^^ Hwaiting!!!