Chapter-1

The Most Wanted News (HIATUS)

 

Flashback

 

09/02/2014

 

Seohyun walked quickly, occasionally her gaze is directed to all corners of the direction, and her left hand firmly holding the tip of her hat while the other hand held cell phone. Not to forget occasionally she stopped to look at her cell phone, if there is a message and call or not.

Right now is already 11:12 o’clock at night, and Seohyun increasingly quickened her pace, she’s been late a few minutes.

 

Although now entering February and the weather was not as cold as the previous month already, but still made ​​the cold night air.

Seohyun stopped suddenly, her cell phone lit up and she quickly pressing the yes button.

Oppa. Where are you?” Seohyun asked a little worried.

“I’ve been in the cafe. Where are you?” asked the man from across the line.

“I’ve been in Apgujeong too. Oppa is in that cafe, was not?” asked Seohyun again.

“Yes, I’m here with Xiumin. I was on the 2nd floor.”

“Okay. Okay.. I’ve seen the cafe. I’ll be there soon..” Seohyun said before then hung up and put her cell phone in her jacket pocket.


Armed with the information she had received, Seohyun quickly walked to a cafe and walked straight to the stairs without looking at the whole cafe. On arrival at the 2nd floor, Seohyun then directing her gaze to around.

Deserted. That is the first word in her mind. But her heart knew where she should go, and sure enough. He was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room with his back facing her.

Seohyun smiling and walking around,

“Haiii ..” Xiumin who facing toward her waving cheerfully.

Seohyun replied and waved, and before the man who she want to see look at her. Seohyun first closed his eyes with her hands

 

“Are you surprised?” Seohyun said as she then took off her grip, and the man in front of her smiling broadly. “Oppa. I miss you..” Seohyun hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek.

“Eww. Can you two not do it in front of me?” said Xiumin while his face change dislikes.

Oppa!” Seohyun said while whining spoiled, but then promptly sat down in an empty seat in between the two men and took off her hat.

 

“What about your dance practice? Are you tired? I’ve order herbal drink for you. You shouldn't drink cold ice, your throat will be sore. And SNSD will soon comeback. I...”

Oppa. Oppa..”

“..Do not want you sick, and you certainly will..”

Oppa. Luhan Oppa.” whined Seohyun so Luhan can stop talking but when he doesn’t stopped, Seohyun immediately grabbed Luhan's arm and shook it.

Oppa.”

 

“Aish ..” Xiumin grumbling from the other side.

“Uh ..” Luhan stared at Xiumin in surprise.

“I told you, I should be in the dorm.”

“Do not.” told Luhan quickly.

“I know you two will be lovey dovey just like that, and you two going to assume me like wind alone.” grumbled Xiumin.

“No. Of course not Oppa.” Seohyun removing her hand from Luhan’s arm and immediately straightened her seat. “Oppa. You know that I miss you too, right?”

“Xiumin-ah, you’ve promised to keep me company. I even bought you clothes.”

“So I just paid with a shirt?” Xiumin raised an eyebrow .

“Of course not.”

Oppa..” whined Seohyun, “Xiumin Oppa. Don’t get mad..” and Seohyun hugged Xiumin from the side.


“Ya.Ya.Yaa ... what are you doing!?” Luhan pulled Seohyun and instead took her to his lap.

“Oppa. What are you doing?” Seohyun asked half angry while trying to remove Luhan’s arms.

“I have not hug you for a long time.” Luhan hugged Seohyun more tightly from behind and buried his head in her shoulder. “Am I not allowed to hug my girlfriend?”

Oppa..” Seohyun said, with a red hue immediately on both cheeks. “Oppa.. I miss you..” and Seohyun Luhan’s hand.

“Me too.” and Luhan kissed Seohyun’s neck, “You like it?” and Seohyun nodded shyly.


Xiumin could only shake his head. Although he had protested, but in front of him the couple still lovey dovey without care his presence, but he’s a good friend. And Xiumin could only smiling.

 

 

------------- to be continue

 

 

 

 

I know this is so short, and really-really short. But I hope you'll like it..^^

Thank you much for everyone that upvote this story and subscribes too, and comments too..^^ I don't know what to say again, and I kinda afraid if I can't satisfying you all.

So, I want to write flashback before the sasaeng post that photo, maybe if you confused and all. I want to build this story from the beginning.

By the way, I hope you all have a nice Monday tomorrow..^^ Hwaiting!!!