Chapter-2

The Most Wanted News (HIATUS)

 

Flashback

 

02/12/2014

 

Of course as an idol, both EXO and SNSD have to attend awards shows to determine the extent of their achievement who can be achieved each years. That awards not only in recognition of their hard work, but also as a motivation to make them better and better.

That's why, on that beautiful Wednesday. EXO, SNSD and other Korean’s idols gathered together in the 3rd Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards.


EXO’s Manager stop the car, and one by one EXO’s members climb down from the car. Luhan looked at the building in front of him Seoul Olympic Park from behind the glass window, even after 5 years of living in Korea, he’s still amazed by the beautiful buildings in Korea.

 

“Hey, Luhan Hyung. Come on down.” Yixing look at him before then get out of the car. Luhan nodded and immediately following him.


The first thing that is seen by Luhan is of course, the fans who screamed their EXO's favorite member names one by one. Guardrail has been made​, and Luhan smiled at fans. Luhan smile. Smile. Cheese. Luhan keep remembering that words in his head.

Oppa!!! Aaaaa.. Luhan Oppa ..” the girls scream with crazy.

Although he had smiled and even waved, but some fans are still trying to hold his hand, and even other parts of his body.


“Luhan Oppa.. I have a picture of you with a woman..” said one of the girls suddenly.

And Luhan paused for a moment, before then replied “Oh, I don’t care.” He answered quickly while continuing to walk and try to equate pace with Tao, that is in front of him. But she was also trying to keep up his step.

Oppa. You’ll be sorry.” said the girl again, half shouting because their  distance are starting to widen.

“What do you want exactly?” Luhan stopped, and the girl was standing not far in front of him.

“No. I don’t want anything.” She grinned, and Luhan sick of seeing it.

“Are you still going to spread that photos?” he asked with exasperation.


“Luhan! Come here.” call manager, interrupting them, and Luhan forced to go without hearing the girl’s answer.

But before he actually get into the building, Luhan looked back once again and did not find the figure of the girl there.

“Aish.” He muttered irritably, trying to eliminate the bad thoughts in his head.

 


During the awards ceremony took place, Luhan already forgotten the incident with the mysterious girl. His mind was really happy, because of course in addition because of  EXO winning an award, SNSD also attended the event, and it means a golden opportunity for him to meet with Seohyun without having secretly hiding.

But of course it isn’t easy to focus on the show when his girlfriend just sat across the table. But, Luhan had to control himself not to get caught by the TV’s camera. However the public shouldn’t know their relationship, and although the TV’s camera not highlight himself or Seohyun in full, but the fans who stand behind them will do it. And it’s not good at all.

The first thing of course done by selecting sitting beside Xiumin. In addition because he is his closest friend in EXO, Xiumin can always distract him from maknae the most popular girl groups in Korea.


“Hey Luhan, do you want to go to the café after this?” asked Xiumin in the middle of SNSD’s performed, and Luhan just nodded without taking his gaze.

“Heiii, you will be caught if you looked at her like that.” said Xiumin next.

“Really?!” asked Luhan and immediately turned to Xiumin.

“Hyung, you stare to Noona without blinking earlier.” continued Jongin.

“Really?” Luhan trying to think of what they said, then blushed embarrassed when he realized his behavior. “Ah, maybe this is the power of love..”

“Ckckckkk ...” The two of them could only shake their head.

 



In the end after the award ceremony took place, Luhan and Xiumin still go to the café to just eliminate fatigue, and of course at the same time to celebrate the victory of EXO. Unfortunately the other EXO's members can’t participate. Jongdae must rest for preparation SM.The Ballad, and the others members complained to tired and would like a break in the dorm.

For Luhan it doesn't matter, because he actually wants to tell a lot of thing with Xiumin, and don’t want the other EXO members to know, and vice versa too.


They came out from the café with a happy face, a few people who recognize them took a pictures or stopped to observe thir move before then whispered, “That's EXO isn’t it?”, “Hmm, isn’t that EXO’s Xiumin?”, or “They’re so handsome?” Yeah, something like that. But for Luhan or Xiumin it isn’t too disturbing, but because it has been so used, as well as what they do they are still reasonable.

 

Oppa. Luhan Oppa. Do you still remember me?” suddenly a girl approached them.

“Who are you?” asked Luhan cold and just put his arm to Xiumin’s arm beside him, before then walking faster. Disorders such as this will always happen.

Oppa. I’m the girl who has a picture of you with a woman.” replied the girl.

But Luhan just stay quiet and keep walking, he just tried to get to talk with Xiumin and hope the girl beside him to go away.

“I’m not going to go Oppa. I actually have a picture of you with a woman.” She said steadily once again.

“I said I don’t care.” said Luhan with angry. If the girl actually has a picture of him with a woman, Luhan doesn't care anyway, because so far he is sure never take pictures that's strange with a girl.


“I’ll still spreads that’s photo..” said the girl later. Xiumin who had been silent now turned to the girl.

“What do you want exactly?” He said coldly.

“I just wanted Oppa to talk to me.” answer the girl, and both Xiumin and Luhan could only smile wryly. This is not the first time, and because too often, they didn't even know anymore which is right or not.

“It's up to you..” said Luhan flatly.

 


Soon after they stopped the taxi and quickly got into it. Not wanting to linger with the crazy girl who claims to be fans but instead continually disrupt their lives.


“I hate them ..” Luhan said soon after entry into the taxi and mention their address. Of course not really their dormitory address, which is only a few blocks away. The reason of the security becomes the answer.

“Let them.” Xiumin reply.

“What they really think. What they don’t have a family, go every day just to follow us.”  Luhan grumbled in disgust. He knows his job as an idol, the greatest risk is followed by the fans. But if any of his steps are followed over time, he also can’t stand it anymore. Not to mention the fans who annoyed them to just get attention from them.


“I hope she did not really have a picture of me.” Luhan sighed and closing his eyes, moving his hands to massaging his forehead.

“Well, let’s hope.” answer Xiumin while looking out the window and after that, silence enveloped them.

 

“Are you afraid if Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim or, Kim Young Min seonsaengnim be angry?” Xiumin asked after a while.

“It's not that. I mean. I don’t know, I was more scared when Seohyun knows.”

“Hey, calm down she’ll understand.”

“I don’t know, you know isn't it? Lately, we’re difficult to meet each other  because of the last scandal.” Luhan breathed heavily.

 

Of course some things become difficult for their relationship after  two SNSD members are known dating by the public. While it is in SNSD there isn't  prohibition to dating again, but still, it is difficult for them. Start of maintaining public opinion, increase the popularity, the success of the group and most importantly for the sake of the good name of the agency. Yes, of course, SM.


“Please don’t worry about it. She was just gritted alone. I also don’t believe she has your pictures. Take it easy..”

“Yeah, I hope so.” and Luhan long sigh.

Not convinced with his own words.

 


------------- to be continue

 

 

 

Yeaaa..!!! Update. Update..^^

once again thank you so much for your support guys. Without all of you I can't update this story again, kekee..^^

Hmm.. something must be happen to us and we can't deny it. Such like bad day, a lot of homework (if you still a student), maybe you are broken hurt and etc.. But don't give up! No matter you're going through, just don't give up..^^

Tomorrow still a mystery so don't give up to hope that maybe our dream will comes true, same as our dreams for SeoHan, kekee..^^