Chapter 7

We Were Brothers

          Shim grew impatient as he waited outside the door with the other two men. 

          “I’m going in.” he announced as he turned to open the door. The door opened before he could grab the handle and Yunho stumbled out as the fierce man directed him with a harsh push.

          “Bye Yunho, you really are a nice boy.”

          “How could you?!” Yunho swung his right arm at the taller and punched the other right in the nose. A bodyguard quickly threw Yunho over his shoulder and began to walk out of the building. “How dare you! Fight me by yourself you piece of sh*t!” Yunho continued yelling as the ominous figure just stared back at Yunho while holding his nose in pain. He stepped backwards into his room and shut the door with incredible force.

          “Someone is going to get punished…” The figure grabbed his phone and looked at the text message that was just sent to him:  

“Max and his manager are at Shim’s house, I think they brought along some other guys too but I don’t know. Should we tell Shim?The familiar man smiled and he pressed the reply button.

“No, get them out before Shim gets back home…he has to activate Yunho’s device.The tall man pressed the send button and waited a minute before he began to furiously kick over office chairs and throw all his documents to the ground.

           “How in hell did they find Shim’s house?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

             Heechul walked over to the window slowly and managed to peak outside to watch Max and the others. He hadn’t told anyone what was going on yet, but he knew they would all be in big trouble if Max were to somehow get inside. His phone buzzed in his hand and he read the message,

“No, get them out before Shim gets back home…he has to activate Yunho’s device.”  Heechul had a mini panic attack. “What?! Shim is on his way? How do I get them out before he gets back?”

           A moment later, Sungmin walked by folding some clothes that had just gotten out of the dryer. He glanced at Heechul and thought it was weird that he was hunched below the window seal and murmuring to himself.

          “Ehem.” Heechul was startled and looked at Sungmin with wide eyes. “What are you-“ Sungmin was cut off as Heechul quickly reached up and pulled him down with him.

          “Are you crazy?!” He yelled at the baffled Sungmin. “How did you not know that Max is here?! He could have seen you!”

           “I didn’t hear anything.” Heechul’s mouth dropped.

           “Pabo! All the outside guards are out; we need to tell the rest and get them away from here, Shim will be home any time!” Sungmin bit his lip.

           “Sorry….Alright, let’s split up. You go this way and I will go downstairs.” Heechul nodded and the two separated quickly.

 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

             Max and the others hid behind some bushes again just to make sure that no one from the inside could see them.

            “Okay, here’s the plan,” the manager began, “I will run back to Key to make sure everything is clear and going alright. Max, you will hide behind that tree next to the building and wait for Tao and Kris to create a distraction, then you will run in the building and look for Yunho. He will probably be somewhere downstairs, if they have one. If not, try going to the highest place possible, and don’t forget to make sure all the guards are knocked out. Only use your guns if you have to. Tao, I need you and Kris to run to the gate and tell the guards inside that you have been sent to discuss with Shim; if that doesn’t work, you improvise. Everyone clear?” The boys nodded to the manager immediately. “Good…good luck and don’t die on me you hear?”

             “Neh” The boys replied in unison. They all separated almost as quickly as they had replied.

 

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^

 

               Key sat underneath a giant pine tree that was a bit further from the gate, just in case any of the guards had come to and saw him. He hoped that everything was going okay and wondered if he should have gone with any of them. Key then thought if someone was arriving at the house then there would be no warning so he decided to stay put for the time being.

               The wind began to blow and it sent chills down Key’s spine as he wrapped his arms around his body to keep warm. It was not that cold out but the wind was pretty strong and he didn’t even have a jacket with him. He unlocked his phone and decided to check the time and read all the wonderful comments about Shinee.

               “Wow, its already 5:30?” Key shifted his position and scrolled down through Shinee’s comment section. “Haha! Onew condition?! What an amazingly accurate name for that!”

                 The wind blew again, causing Key to huddle up even more. A twig behind him snapped and he whirled around almost dropping his phone in the process. He would have asked ‘Who’s there?’ but that always ends up telling whoever it was that he was in fact there. Key scooted closer to the tree and positioned himself so that if anyone came up behind him they would not be able to see him unless if they had turned around and looked back at the tree after having walked past it.

                  With Key’s unfortunate luck, a man in a thick black and orange suit walked past the tree and Key leaned back on it, closing his mouth tightly. The man stopped and reached into his pocket to grab a walkie-talkie and speak into it.

                 “Everything is clear outside the gate, nothing to worry about, over.” A scratchy sound returned and a deep voice replied.

                 “Uh, thanks, I guess….. everything inside is all good, over and out.”

                  Key slowly let out a breath in relief; although he had hoped that Max and the rest of them were already inside but it must be hard. The man placed his walkie talkie back into his pocket and sighed. He turned around to face Key who stared back at him with wide eyes. The man walked closer and smiled.

                 “Now, who are you?”

                  Key shoved his phone in his back pocket and slowly stood up, ready to make a run for it. He did. Key bolted as fast as he could away from the tree. The man sprinted after him and laughed when Key tripped over a tree stump and fell flat on his face. Key quickly jumped back up to his feet and tried to run again, but the man had already grabbed onto the back of his neck. Key kicked back and hit the man’s shin. Key slipped from the man’s grasp as the other bent over holding his leg. Key fumbled for his tranquilizer gun in its holder around his waist and held it up, aiming at the man’s face.

                  “Oh, gonna shoot me are you? Come on, you’re too feminine for this stuff. Just put it away and we can talk, rationally.” Key rolled his eyes.

                  “. This is a tranquilizer gun; and no, we cannot talk rationally, you were the one who chased me.” The man laughed.

                  “Feminine and smart! Fine then, shoot me if you will, but the guy behind you will get you afterwards.” Key continued to hold his ground and thought to himself,

 “Is there really someone behind me or is he trying to trick me into turning around?” Key let his right hand feel behind him and after realizing there was nothing there he started to walk backwards. The man smirked as he walked towards Key. Key was about to shoot the tranquilizer gun when he bumped into something big behind him. Key jumped and turned around quickly only to notice it was another tree. The man jumped forward, toppling on top of Key and throwing the tranquilizer gun a couple of yards from them. Key fought to get the man off of him and sent his right fist into the man’s chin. The angry man returned the action by grabbing a handful of Key’s hair in his hand. Key screamed in pain and kicked his feet in order to try to knee the man in the gut.

                   “Help! Someone!” Key yelled hoping that maybe one of the members could hear him. The man still had Key’s hair in one hand and punched Key in the cheek with his free hand. After having sent a couple more punches to calm the wriggling boy underneath him down, the man grabbed a hold of Key’s weapons as he began to throw each of them out of his belt.

                    “Key!” The manager exclaimed from behind the big man. The manager pulled the man off by his shirt and pushed him out of the way to get to Key. Key looked up at TVXQ’s manager with his only eye that would open and began coughing as the other lifted him up into a hug.

                    “Lee Kyungchang, what took so long?”

                     Key looked up at the man with the orange and black suit who was leaning against the tree. He tried to pull himself out of the embrace, but became very tired. Lee Kyungchang pulled out the syringe from Key’s back and stood up. Key panicked as he tried to stand up but fell into Lee Kyungchang’s arms. The manager faced the impatient man.

                    “Not my fault.”

                     The two walked towards the building dragging a paralyzed Key with them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

OHHHHHH NOOOOO!!! Stay with us....well...because cliff hangers are the best don't you think??!!!

What do you think about them Tao?                                                 

tumblr_mcbuvj5jPo1r7pymxo1_500.gif

What about you Key?!

tumblr_m53pu1f0kt1qegc9mo1_500.gif

Well...ok