Chapter 5

We Were Brothers

Yunho woke up to being dragged away and into a large white van. Just then he saw someone driving up the street, there was no mistaking that car, the bright pink Ferrari with the Hello Kitty decorations could only belong to one person: Kim Jaejoong. As the doors shut behind him he pressed himself against the small window and saw Max racing by with the Manager in the front seat.

“NOOOOO! Max come back! I’m in here!”

His cries were unable to be heard because of the barrier between them, and Max became farther and farther away from him. There was no hope, how could he be rescued now? He would soon be taken complete control of by Shim, and who knows what he would be forced to do. He would lose all of his fame, and respect from fans all around the world.

Maybe even end up in jail for the rest of his life. He might as well just be dead now, what he would be forced to do would be worse than living. But if he was gone, what would Shim do? He would find someone else; maybe even Max to do his will for him. He had to hold on to any last bit of faith that he had left that Max would somehow find a trail. That he would stop Shim and his devious plans for good. There had to be a way… right?

 

...................

 

Max pulled into the parking spot quickly yet cleanly.

“So this is the place that Key said we could find some clues as to where Yunho may have gone?”

Max nodded. It was a bar, of course. The fact that Key wasn’t with them was proof that he was telling the truth. Max and the manager stepped out of the vehicle and walked inside the dark building.

“Ah, there he is.” Max pointed towards the tall, shadowy figure that was taking slow sips from his drink. The boy looked a bit younger than Max; he had jet black hair and deep-looking eyes, a tall figure and a lean body. Max slowly walked up to the boy and tapped him on the shoulder.

“Leo, was it?” The boy looked up from the drink he was so focused on.

“Key sent you?” Max nodded.

 

...............

 

“Where are we going?” Yunho asked in a suspicious tone.

“Shut up, you will know soon enough.” Shim pushed Yunho back into his seat with a forceful hand. The taller men sitting on each side of Yunho both had blank faces, but made sure to keep Yunho still. The white van pulled up to an old, rundown building, suddenly halting to a stop.

“Let’s go.” Shim gestured for everyone to exit the van.

One of the taller men hopped out of his door and grabbed onto Yunho’s arm, forcing him outside. Yunho thought for a second that he might want to try to loosen the man’s grip on his arm and run for his life, but he had no absolute idea of where he was.

After having entering the building, Shim unlocked another door and closed it in Yunho’s face. A couple of seconds passed by before Shim re-opened the door and grabbed Yunho to pull him in. He was thrown onto a hard chair that faced a desk and a chair that was turned away from him.

“Yunho, you are here to become an important asset to our plan.” The sound was coming from behind the chair.

“Shim, you may leave us alone for a bit.”

“Yes master.” Shim replied and made the other two men walk out with him.

“Who are you and what do you need me for?” Yunho almost yelled. He was getting really tired of being used for something he had no idea of what was even going on.

“What do I need you for?” The voice repeated with an annoyed tone. The chair spun around revealing an all too familiar face.

“Only the best revenge anyone has ever thought of!” Yunho’s eyes widened and he jumped up out of the chair.

“No...No...” He couldn’t believe it. “No! You!” The figure smiled.

"Oh yes..”

 

................

 

Leo swirled his drink after having received another from the bartender.

“So, Yunho has been taken by your twin brother and he wants revenge for not being able to make it into TVXQ; and now you, your manager, Key, Tao, and Kris are all trying to find the whereabouts of them both?”

“Yeah, that’s pretty much it; do you happen to know where Shim lives at least?” Leo nodded his head yes.

“I haven’t talked to Shim in a long time but I still think I can remember how to get to his house.” Max and the manager both smiled at Leo who raised an eyebrow at them.

“Yes thank you so much! So wher-”

“-On one condition” Leo interrupted Max, who sat back down. Leo began to speak again.

“You let me be a part of this. I don’t care to follow you, but to be a part of whatever you intend to do with Shim.” Max furrowed his eyebrows.

“And why is that?” Leo glared at Max and stood up to walk away. Max sighed and turned to catch the manager’s face: confusion mixed with anger. Leo walked back to Max and placed a slip of paper in his hand before walking away for the second time. The paper contained the directions to Shim’s house.

‘We are really close--watch out Shim-’ Max thought to himself. ‘We will get you for good.’

 Max dialed Kris’s number on his phone.

 “Hello?” Kris sounded bored; apparently they hadn’t found anything at the other location.

 “Hey Kris, we got the directions, I’ll message them over to you. I’ll meet you a half mile southeast of the location, there is a clearing next to the woods where we can leave the cars and no one will notice.  Call me when you get there.”

Max could hear Kris rounding up Key and Tao to get ready to leave,

“sounds like a plan, we’ll see you there.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So what do you think? Too short?? Let us know so we can fix whatever needs to be fixed..it is our first fanfic anyway...:) Thanks! <3

291421-vixx-leo-64.gif

I can feel the tension.....{Leo}