Feelings

Lasting Impressions

An awkward silence occurs while both Yunho and Jaejoong stared at each other.

Jaejoong was trying hard not to blush while on the other hand, Yunho was trying hard not to look at Jaejoong. I mean, Jaejoong is very attractive, so attractive that he can't keep his eyes off of Jaejoong. It was because of Yoochun that Yunho agreed on this blind date. Yoochun insisted that Yunho should go on a blind date Yoochun told him that his date will be perfect for him. Yoochun said that Yunho is such a workaholic, he needs some romance in his life. But Yunho always says that he doesn't have time for love. However, deep down Yunho just wants work, to use work to distract himself from the word, love. However, Yunho can't deny the fact that he is attracted to Jaejoong. He has never seen someone as beautiful as Jaejoong.

"Yunho-ssi, um...do you want to eat anything?" asked Jaejoong quietly, breaking the awkward silence and stare.

"No, I'm ok. How about you?" Yunho replied.

"I'm fine," said Jaejoong.

There was another moment of silence.

"I'm 22 years old and is a college student at the moment. I love cooking, and I love singing! But I plan on being a pastry chef," Jaejoong blurted.

"Huh?" was all Yunho could say.

"We're supposed to talk to each other...you know...to know each other better!" said Jaejoong.

"Oh..well...I'm the CEO of Jung Corporation. I'm 26 years old and Yoochun calls me a workaholic," answered Yunho.

"Ok, wait how did you know Yoochun?" Jaejoong asked.

"We are childhood friends but I went to U.S. to study at the age of 19 so our contact broke off. I came back here about a year ago and met Yoochun again. We talked and catched up on our lives. I must say, I was a bit surprised that he has a boyfriend,"  said Yunho.

"You mean Junsu? He's a great guy, really kind. I met him a few times. Yoochun and Junsu is an awesome couple," Jaejoong answered, honestly.

"I see. Anyways, back to the topic, so you can cook?" said Yunho.

"Yup! I can anything, but pastries is my specialty!" said Jaejoong as he smiled. But then realized that he might have exaggerated a bit and blushed tomato red. Yunho chuckled, how can someone be so cute!

"I can see by your reaction that you love cooking. Is there a chance that I can try your cooking?" Yunho asked, trying to get Jaejoong more comfortable into the conversation.

"How about I bring you some pastries the next the time I see you. Ok?" said Jaejoong. He is getting more comfortable with Yunho as they talked more. One can't deny that Yunho isn't handsome, and well...hot. Jaejoong agrees and throughout the whole conversation, he's trying to stop his heart from beating so rapidly and his face, not heating up and turning red. Well, too bad. Cause' Yunho was staring at him the whole time they talked.

Later, they ordered their foods, ate and talked some more. After done eating, Jaejoong suggested to go have a walk at the park near his house. Yunho agreed to it and left the restaurant and drove to the park. They began to walk around. They stopped to feel the breeze of the air.

Getting some fresh air was nice, since Yunho always stuffed himself with work, he goes outside but only to meetings. It's not that Yunho really wanted to work this much, he just wanted to do something to distract himself. As the wind blows, Yunho can smell a scent, a scent of sweet vanilla. He liked this scent, this scent emits from Jaejoong. Yunho turns to look at Jaejoong. Jaejoong was standing right next to Yunho, eyes closed, and is currently enjoying the cooling breeze. "Thump thump" Yunho's heart beat rises. 'What is this feeling?' Yunho thought. This feeling of calmess with a dash of uneasiness. Suddenly Jaejoong opened his eyes and turn around because he feels that someone is burning holes at his face.

"Uh...Yunho-ssi is there something on my face?" asked Jaejoong as he blushed. Jaejoong don't know why he's blushing. This is the first time where Jaejoong felt embarassed when someone is looking at him. I mean, at school, everywhere that Jaejoong goes, people will look at him. They are all awed by his beauty. Often, he's mistaken for a girl.

"Have you ever...ever...nevermind," said Yunho. "Do you want go back?" asked Yunho.

"Ok," answered Jaejoong. Jaejoong wondered, 'Yunho was going to ask something, but why did he stop? What was going on his mind? His face looked a bit sad.'

Yunho drove Jaejoong back to his house and dropped him off.

"Will we meet again?" asked Jaejoong.

"We will," said Yunho, with a smile. "Until then, have a nice day!"

"You too, Yunho-ssi," replied Jaejoong.

"Call me Yunho, drop the ssi, I'm not that old," said Yunho.

"See you soon, Yun-ho," said Jaejoong timidly, his face, burning. Don't know why but it felt nice saying Yunho's name. Yunho smiled then left. The way that Yunho smiled makes Jaejoong's heart flutter. Then Jaejoong went into his house, went upstairs, to his room.

"That guy is hot. How's the date? Did you guys do anything? Is he arrogant?" Heechul bombarded Jaejoong with questions as soon as Jaejoong walked into his room. Jaejoong blushed and said,"It was nice, and Yunho seems like a nice person."

"You guys are already calling each other by their first name? Is something going on? As in the word, love?" Heechul smirked.

"What? No! I mean...aghha!" Jaejoong mumbled. And then planted his face on his pillow.

'Hm...something is going on. So, that guy's name is Yunho. I better call Yoochun now' Heechul thought. Then left the room with an evil smirk. Something will happen soon, you bet.

Later that night, Jaejoong and Yunho was falling asleep with smiles on their face and they thought of each other, coincidently.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How is the 2nd chapter? Is the story progressing too slow?

Any thoughts?

 Please tell me what you think in the comments.

Thanks for reading! ^^