Meeting Him

Lasting Impressions

"Riiiiing!" The alarm clock rang, and Jaejoong groaned from the bed. But nevertheless, he pushed the stop button and woke up. Jaejoong then went walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth. A knock was heard from the door of his bedroom.

"Jae! Do you need help choosing the clothes you are going to wear?" Jaejoong's older brother, Heechul asked.

"Hyung, it's ok, I don't need help," Jaejoong answered with a mouth full of toothpaste. On the other hand, Heechul couldn't hear him correctly and assumed he said yes.

"Ok, I'll help," with that, Heechul went into Jaejoong's room. He walked to the closet and started to look for clothes.

Clothes were sprawled all over the bed when Jaejoong walked into the room.

"Hyung, you don't need to help me." Jaejoong said.

"No, this is the first date my Joongie is going to go so I will choose some good clothes for you." Heechul said, sternly.

Jaejoong sighed, "Hyung, it's a blind date, a blind date!"

"Whatever." Heechul shot back. His inner diva is coming out. "There, you should wear this!" Heechul held the clothes up for Jaejoong to see.

Jaejoong's mouth dropped open. "No, I am not going to wear that!" Jaejoong replied.

The clothes that Heechul held up were a pair of skinny tight black jeans, a white t-shirt topped with a gray cardigan. Jaejoong was fine with the t-shirt and cardigan. But the not the jeans.

"Are kidding me, Hyung? Those jeans will suffocate my legs!" Jaejoong exclaimed!

"No they won't. In fact it'll show off your perky and those long legs!" Heechul smirked. Jaejoong blushed.

"Hyung...hyung, please don't make me wear those jeans," Jaejoong whined and pouted his lips.

"Uh, no. Your aeygo is not going to work this time and you will wear it and that's final," Heechul said sternly then left the room. Jaejoong sighed. Who can win over his brother?

After Jaejoong got done dressing up, he walked down the stairs to the living room. Heechul is on the couch watching t.v with Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

"Woo hoo isn't Joongie hot?!" Heechul whistled. Jaejoong threw his brother a glare. But Heechul returned it with a smirk.

"Aww! My baby is going out on a date! My baby is growing up!" said Mrs. Kim happily.

"Just remember, they'll have to get through me first!" said Mr. Kim sternly.

"It's just a blind date! You guys are overeacting!" Jaejoong declared. Then he gave a kiss to his parents and walked out the door.

"Aish! Where is Yoochun? Didn't he say he's going to pick me up around 10 AM? And right now it's 10:45," Jaejoong groaned because last night he stayed up late doing his homework. Yoochun is his best friend, his childhood friend. Yoochun's the one that arranged the blind date. Because he can't stand the fact that Jaejoong is still single. Jaejoong, who has big doe eyes, perfect skin, long legs, a kind-hearted personality, who can cook is single! Yoochun said that Jaejoong needs someone a boyfriend and girlfriend in his life. A woman or a man doesn't matter, gender doesn't matter. But Jaejoong did not plan on having one yet, so Jaejoong at first declined the date. But after days of persuasion, Jaejoong finally agreed. Of course, who wouldn't surrender when Yoochun is bugging you everyday and every hour? Then a car parked near the house.

"I'm here! Sorry I'm late!" Yoochun apologized.

"Ok, but next time, be on time!" Jaejoong replied and got into the car.

"You mean the next date?" Yoochun teased.

"Yah! I mean the next time you come and pick me up to your house or somewhere!" Jaejoong puffed out his cheeks.

"Sure, and what do we have here? Skinny jeans suits you," said Yoochun.

"It's my brother's idea and start driving," Jaejoong replied.

Yoochun then started the car, and start heading toward Kimchi Garden, a restaurant. A good restaurant to be precise, they serve good food there. Yoochun parked the car and both he and Jaejoong got out and walked into the restaurant.

"So, who's the girl you are going to introduce to me?" Jaejoong asked.

"You mean guy," Yoochun answered.

"What? A guy?" Jaejoong said, surprised. He hasn't been interested in girls but that doesn't mean he likes guys. Right?

"Yoochun, there you are," someone suddenly said. Jaejoong turn towards the sound and his eyes widened. The guy was handsome, a little bit taller than Jaejoong, dark brown hair and almond colored eyes. Jaejoong was impressed. No, scratch that, more than impressed, Jaejoong was staring in awe.

On the other hand, stranger was facinated by the black haired beauty next to Yoochun, his childhood friend that he hasn't met in a while.

"Hi Yunho! Jaejoong, this is Jung Yunho and Yunho this is Kim Jaejoong," Yoochun introduced Jaejoong and Yunho to each other.

"Hi there! Nice to meet you," Yunho said and reached his hand out for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too," Jaejoong replied and shook Yunho's hand.

"Have a good time you guys!" Yoochun declared and left the restaurant in a frenzy.

"Wait- ," Jaejoong called but realized that he was talking to air.

"Um Yunho-ssi, where do we sit?" he asked timidly.

"There", Yunho pointed to a table. And together, they walked to the table and sat down.

And this is where their first meeting took place.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

How is the first chapter? Tell me what you think! :)

Honestly, I don't where this story is heading to but it'll be short.

I plan that this fanfic will end in less than 15 chapters.

Thanks.