Thinking About Him

Lasting Impressions

"Um, this is Jaejoong," Jaejoong replied. "Yunho-ssi-I mean Yunho...am I interupting your work?"

"You're fine, so what are you calling me for, Jaejoong?" Yunho asked.

"I'm calling you to plan for what we are going to do on the weekends," said Jaejoong.

"I mean, you, Yoochun, and me," added Jaejoong.

"Oh...do you want to want to come over to my house and hang out for the weekend? Or do you want to meet at a court and play basketball together?" suggested Yunho.

"Why are you only asking me?" asked Jaejoong.

"Yoochun won't mind. I've known him for years. He's fine with it. Though he'll probably prefer something more... interesting...to him, " answered Yunho.

"Ok. How about we meet at your house tomorrow and then play basketball?" Jaejoong answered.

"Sure."

"..." There was a sudden silence.

"Um...that's all," said Jaejoong, awkwardly.

"Ok, good night Jaejoong!" said Yunho.

"Good night Yunho!" Jaejoong replies.

They both clicked the end buttons on their phones. Yunho got back to typing his papers and looking through the piles of proposals that's in front of him. Jaejoong went to take a shower.

After taking the shower, Jaejoong sat down onto his bed. His mind, drifting off to think about Yunho. Just then, a knock on the door shook his thoughts.

"Come in," said Jaejoong.

And the door opened and Heechul came in.

"I heard you Joongie, you were talking to your Yunho right?" teased Heechul.

Jaejoong’s cheeks burned.

"Yes, but I'm just talking to him about what he, Yoochun, and I are going to do this weekend!"

"Oh yes, I’m sure," Heechul teased Jaejoong some more.

"Hyung,"whinned Jaejoong.

"Ok, I won't tease you...for now," said Heechul.

Heechul sat onto Jaejoong's bed and pulled Jaejoong in for a cuddle.

"Do you like Yunho?" asked Heechul.

"Um...I do have good feelings toward Yunho but I think as a friend," Jaejoong slowly answered. He, however, was still unsure though.

Heechul thought for a brief minute before saying,"We'll see, from what I heard he's a workaholic, doesn't really talk much, and doesn't have time for things. I'll have to see him in person then."

"How do you know that much about Yunho?" asked Jaejoong, who was astonished.

"I have my way of knowing things. But in the meantime, just be friends," Heechul smiled.

"Thanks hyung." Jaejoong took his brother in for a hug. As they hugged, Jaejoong's mind when back to scene at the park, where Yunho was trying to tell him something but then stopped.

"Joongie?" asked Heechul, who broke the hug when Jaejoong was silent. Like his mind of off to somewhere, or someone. Which snapped Jaejoong out of the trance.

"Yes, hyung?"

"What are you thinking about? Did something happen?" asked Heechul, worriedly.

"Y-es. It's about....Yunho. On our first meeting, he was trying to tell me something but then he stopped himself from saying more. He looked sad, I can see it in his eyes," answered Jaejoong.

"Well, you might want to ask him the next time you guys meet. It's always good to talk to someone when you have something to say, something that's...how do I say it...bothering you in a bad way."

Jaejoong smiled, "I will."

"But don't forget to wake up tomorrow earlier than you used to so that I give you a makeover. I know you're going on your second date with Yunho!," Heechul smirked. "Jae, I heard you, you know." Then Heechul strode out of the room, leaving Jaejoong with his jaw dropped open.

"But Yoochun's going to be there! So it's not a date!," Jaejoong yelled. But Heechul's already gone.

'Then I'll make that happen' Heechul smirked as he dial a number as he was entering his room.

Jaejoong gulped, tomorrow his hyung is going to give him a makeover. 'Not good' he thought. That means, facials, make up, skinny jeans, and all that stuff!

'I'm doomed' Jaejoong thought when he was falling asleep.

_______________________________________________

Short update. But the next chapter will be longer!

Poor Jaejoong, in case you don't know but Jaejoong is not girly in this fanfic.

Thanks for reading! ^^