Instense Morning

Lasting Impressions

"Yah! Joongie! Wake up!," yelled Heechul ask he desperately shakes Jaejoong as he was trying to wake Jaejoong up.

"Hghh...hyung, please just let me sleep a bit more," mumbled Jaejoong as he's trying to bury himself in his sea of stuffed elephants. After all, today's the day where Jaejoong goes on his second date with Yunho. But of course, Jaejoong thinks that it's a friends get together. Heechul thinks that Jaejoong's in denial.

"Kim Jaejoong. Wake up. Now. I already called Yoochun and he's picking you up in thirty minutes."

Jaejoong flinched and slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes. Knowing that things are serious when Heechul uses this tone with him.

"Now, we shall get you ready. Go wash your teeth, wash your face with this first and then this," said Heechul, handing Jaejoong two bottles.

"What's this?"

"It's a facial cleanser and a facial moisturizer," announced Heechul. "You do want your Yunnie to see you in tip top shape with tip top skin right?"

Jaejoong lowered his head as a blush was creeping up his face.

"Now, go wash up!" urged Heechul as he ushered Jaejoong into the bathroom.

"Hyung, you better not pick my clothes for me!" hollered Jaejoong before he closed the bathroom door.

As Jaejoong closed the door, he walked to the sink squirted some toothpaste onto his toothbrush and started to brush his teeth. After that he cleansed and moisturized his face. Then he stared at the mirror in front of him.

'Do I look good?' he asked himself as his mind drifted off to another world, thinking about him.

Meanwhile, Hecechul strutted towards Jaejoong's closet and started to pick out and put together an outfit.

Heechul is just wishing the best for his little brother. Jaejoong is always the isolated and shy one as he was growing up. It wasn't until a few years ago that he met Yoochun and started to crawl out of his shell. Jaejoong's fragile and very shy to talk to people he doesn't know. Sure he's has some admirers at school but that's not what Jaejoong needed. It's not what Heechul is looking for either. Heechul thinks that Jaejoong need someone who can make him think, laugh, worry, and happy. Jaejoong needs someone who'll love and protect Jaejoong. It's someone who'll willing to spend the rest of their life loving Jaejoong. In short term, Jaejoong needs a lover, or in other words, a boyfriend then a husband. Certainly not a girlfriend because they'll be jealous of Jaejoong's beauty and kindness that obviously surpasses them all.

"Hyung, I'm done," announced Jaejoong as he's stepping out of the bathroom looking all energized and refreshed.

"Now Joongie, wear this," said Heechul as he's tossing Jaejoong the clothes that Heechul "specifically" picked out for him.

Jaejoong caught the clothes and took a glance at the choice of clothes and gave his brother a nervous smile. What Heechul picked out was mind blowing. Well, at least for Jaejoong that is. The outfit consists of a short sleeved dark blue deep V-neck that's going to a bit of Jaejoong's chest with a pair of extremely tight black skinny jeans. Jaejoong gulped nervously, he had people who couldn't take off their pair of skinny jeans and had to cut the pants open using scissors and many other "myths" and "truths" of skinny jeans.

"Uh-uh, Joongie, you are going to wear the outfit. Especially if you want your Yunnie's attention on you."

Jaejoong sighed in defeat, because you can never beat Kim Heechul is an argument. And the number one thing he had learned about his brother is that:

#1. Don't mess with Kim Heechul or else.

After Jaejoong changed, Heechul began to apply some BB cream to Jaejoong's already flawless face. Then traced Jaejoong's eyes with eyeliner and dabbed some lip balm to Jaejoong's pink lips.

"All right, all done!" announced Heechul, as he stands up, admiring his masterpiece.

"Do you think Yunho will like this?" asked Jaejoong timidly. Honestly, he admitted he looked good. But he doesn't know what Yunho will think.

"Of course he'll love it. In fact, I bet that he'll drool when he sees you," said Heechul, happily.

Then Heechul drags Jaejoong downstairs where their parents are eating breakfast.

"My baby, you are looking so hot! Are you going on a date?" asked Mrs. Kim excitedly.

"No, umma, I'm going to a friend's house today."

"Oh, I bet you are," smirked Mrs. Kim. Guess this is where Heechul inherited his personality from.

"Have fun then," Mrs. Kim finished, with a tint of mischievousness in her voice.

Jaejoong nodded and walked to the door. He opened the door and stepped outside to wait for Yoochun.

_________________________________________________

What did you think about this chapter? Any opinions? What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

While I was thinking about what clothes should Jaejoong wear. My first thought was this, Jaejoong would look good in anything. Period. Lol! ^^

I'm going to have 2 unit tests at school next week so I'll be busy. But I'll try my best to update after the tests. School is so intense right now.

The next chapter is going to be YunJae's date! Yay! ^^ The next chapter will be longer.