At School

Lasting Impressions

It was Monday, the next morning.

As usual, Jaejoong got up and got ready for school. As he arrived at school, commotion was heard all over the school campus. Jaejoong wonders what his classmates are talking about.

"Hey! Jaejoong!" Yoochun shouted as he ran towards Jaejoong.

"Good morning!" replied Jaejoong. "Yah! Why did you suddenly leave yesterday?"

"I just wanted to leave you two lovebirds alone," Yoochun grinned.

"We're not dating! By the way, what's with commotion?" asked Jaejoong.

"Oh, Yunho is coming to our university today for a speech and it's not yet...," answered Yoochun, with an innocent face.

"Hm...wait what!" Jaejoong was shocked. The thought of meeting Yunho again, makes Jaejoong's heart beat rise.

"Riiinng!" the bell rang, signifying that it's time to head to our classes.

"Yup, he is coming here today. Now let's go to our classes, were going to be late!" exclaimed Yoochun.

Meanwhile, at the Jung Corporation, at the CEO's office, stood Yunho. He's getting ready to go to Seoul University to give a speech. He walked out of the building and into the car. On the way, Yunho smiled at the thought of Jaejoong. Last night, Yoochun called him and told him that Jaejoong goes to to Seoul University. 'Why did Yoochun call me for that?' he wondered, he was going to Seoul University and give a speech anyways whether if Jaejoong goes to the university or not. He doesn't know why, but when he thinks of Jaejoong, there's this warm feeling that surrounds his heart. But Yunho misunderstood that feeling. He was going to become friends with Jaejoong instead. But life is complicated, unsuspected things happen all the time, will Yunho experience that type of event?

After awhile, Yunho arrived at the university grounds and walked in. The principal told him that they had just gotten all the students in the gym. Yunho nodded and proceeded to the gym. There he gave a speech, even though it was a short speech, people's attention was on him. Of course, especially the girls. After the speech ended, the students began to walk back to their classes. Yunho looked around for Jaejoong and Yoochun.

"Yo Yunho!" greeted Yoochun. Jaejoong was behind Yoochun, blushing.

"Good morning, Yunho," greeted Jaejoong with his head looking down at the floor.

"Good morning!" said Yunho.

"Great speech you gave there," Yoochun complimented.

"Thanks," replied Yunho. "Do you guys want to hang out sometime this weekend?"

"Sure, but we got to go now, to our classes. Call you later!" answered Yoochun. Then he grabs Jaejoong's hand and left the gym and headed to their classes. However on the other hand, seeing Yoochun holding Jaejoong hand, makes Yunho want to grab Jaejoong's hand from Yoochun's. It was at that moment that something sparked in Yunho heart. A feeling that he hasn't had in a while, a feeling that led to disaster. After several years of not experiencing this feeling, this emotion, Yunho was feeling confused. He tried to shake off this feeling and headed back to his company.

 "Why did you answer that we'll hang out on the weekend? I never agreed," asked Jaejoong, as he and Yoochun is eating lunch.

"Even if I didn't answer, you will say yes. Plus, I wondered what happened yesterday. From Yunho-ssi to Yunho, you guys seem close, very close," teased Yoochun.

"He told me to call him that because he feels old if I call him that," answered Jaejoong.

"Jaejoong ah, give me your phone," said Yoochun. Jaejoong gave is phone to Yoochun and saw Yoochun punched in some numbers and gave the phone back to him.

"Here is Yunho's phone number and remember to call him and talk to him about the plan for the weekend," said Yoochun.

"Sure," answered Jaejoong.

After school ended, Jaejoong went home and started on his homework. He ate dinner and went to finish his homework. After about a few hours, he finally finished. He then remembered about calling Yunho. But it's quite late now, he wondered. 'Will I disturb Yunho?' Jaejoong wondered. After about 15 minutes of thoughts, he decided to call Yunho. The phone picked up and Yunho's voice was heard, "Hello?"

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry, this chapter is a bit shorter. But the next chapter will be a bit longer. I'll be busy for the next couple of days, because of tests and projects.

Sorry about that.

Tell me what you think of the story so far in the comments below. Is the story progressing too slow? Any predictions?

Is my grammar ok?

Thank you for reading! ^^