Comfort.

Noona, Can You Call Me Oppa?

Yuri’s POV:

I must’ve out from starvation and thirstiness as I woke up in a dark, 4- sided room with a killing headache. My stomach growled for food as my throat itches for water, I searched around the room using my hands, hoping to find a sign of life. It was difficult to make such movements as my hands are tied together and so are my feet. I looked around the room and found a piece of broken glass and immediately pushed myself towards it. With the help of the glass I managed to set my hands and feet free.

Help!” I yelled out. No response. “Help! Is anybody here?” I tried once more.

The door burst open as an unfamiliar man came in looking rather frustrated.

You and your big mouth! Shut up will you? I’m trying to concentrate on this word sleuth!” He yelled at me.

I scoffed at him and glared into his eyes, “You’re pathetic” I spat out at him.

What? Trying to play tough now are we?” He chuckled.

You might as well kill me now” I said trying with all my might to hide away my fears.

He laughed once more, “Oh darling. Why are you so eager? Once I receive my money then I’ll kill you”

I looked away disgustingly at what he had said. He bent down to where I was and touched my face. I moved away, snatching my face out of his hands. But that only motivated him to continue; he forced me to look at him and said,

Shut up while I continue my word sleuth. If I hear one more filthy word from you, I will feed you rat poison. Understand?”

He left me alone in the room, closing and locking the door behind him.

I thought about my eight sisters, my family, my colleagues and finally Minho. Minho-ah, can you hear me? Please come save me soon. Please.

---

Minho’s POV:

It was now Saturday night and we were all gathered in SNSD’s dorm. Taemin and Key watched me as I paced up and down SNSD’s living room. Yuri was on my mind, nothing but Yuri and how we’re going to get Yuri back safely. We were all waiting for the abductors to call back and inform us how we’re going to give them the money and get Yuri back.

Minho, can you please stop walking up and down? You’re giving me a headache” Onew hyung scolded me.

I stopped and looked at him; he was cuddling Tiffany noona and comforting her. Once in a while he would whisper soothing comments to her and assure her that everything will be okay. Taemin was sitting beside Yoona noona, holding onto her hand and distracting her with all his might. Sooyoung was sitting on Key’s lap on the other side of the room, she was cradled into his chest as he quietly sang her a peaceful and slow song. Jonghyun hyung however was not with Sica noona. She was with Taeyeon noona and they were both quietly talking to each other about something. Jessica’s eyes were filled with tears as if they were about to explode any time soon now. Jonghyun hyung was sitting on the other side of the room, looking at her with a dark expression displayed on his face.

Hyung what did you do to Sica noona?” I asked Jonghyun hyung quietly.

Minho I – “ But his sentence was cut off when Sica noona stood up and left the room crying abruptly.

Jonghyun hyung stood up and was about to follow her out of the room but was stopped when Taeyeon unnie laid her hands on him.

Jjong, just let her be. She needs time” noona said.

Jonghyun reluctantly followed noona’s instruction and let his head hung in between his legs.

Everyone seemed to be useful around here. They were either comforting one another or taking care of those who we’re too pale and weak to look after themselves. I wanted to be there for Yuri, to hold her and care for her and tell her that everything will be okay. But the best I can do is comfort Sica noona. Sica and Yuri has always been close, they were like a married couple. And it was Sica who cared for Yuri when Yuri needed someone. So I went to find Sica noona in her room.

---

 

 

Jessica’s POV:

I told Taeyeon unnie what had happened at home. I left the room crying and ran upstairs to my room. Why am I the one with a bad fortune? I thought to myself. That was when I heard knocks on the door and immediately assumed it was Jonghyun.

Jonghyun just go away. I want to be alone”

But what if I’m not Jonghyun hyung?”

My eyes were opened widely and I threw the door open to see a smirking Minho standing at the door.

Noona! If you miss hyung just say so, don’t act all icy.”

Minho, I’m not in the mood for your jokes”

Sica, what’s the matter?”

At first I hesitated to tell him but for some odd reasons when I look at Minho I see Yuri. So I told him everything, from when I sneaked into Jonghyun’s room and found him lying there topless with Krystal and to when I received the call about Yuri. Tears were now falling freely once again but I felt better because Minho had his arms around me, comforting me.

Sica, everything will be okay. If you love him you have to trust him. I am certainly sure that Jonghyun would not do such things. Don’t make the wrong mistakes like how I did with Yuri, if you still love him then don’t let him go. Or you will regret it.” Minho said.

I stared up at the younger boy as he gave me advice as well as tears. He was crying, he was crying for his love for Yuri, for everything that had happened, he cried in pain. I wiped his tears away and hugged him.

Thank you my dongsaeng. Thank you for being there for Yuri and for being by my side. I really appreciate it.”

He gave me a warm heart-filling smile, stood up and extended his arms for mine.

Shall we go downstairs and work out how to save our Yuri?”

I smiled and nodded, Minho you really are a brilliant kid.

---

Yoona’s POV:

It was like waiting for a lifetime as we all waited for that one phone call. I grasped onto Taemin’s hand as I prayed and hoped that Yuri unnie is okay. That was when I noticed Sica unnie and Minho walking in smiling.

The phone began to ring and we all stared at each other. I could tell that there were fears in Taeyeon unnie’s eyes as she picked up the phone and loudspeaker.

Yoboseyo?” She answered

Meet me at the warehouse around the corner of the KBS building tomorrow at exactly 9AM. Have the money there with you and it will be a trade.”

The phone line went dead as the other end hanged up. We looked at each other with questioning eyes and nodded our head in agreement. Tomorrow will be the day where everything will be fine… right?