Nothing Can Stop Me From Loving You.

Noona, Can You Call Me Oppa?

Key’s POV:

Sooyoung will be coming over today. I wanted the house to ourselves so I told the rest of SHINee to leave. At first they refused but then agreed as I told them that I will pay for dinner tomorrow night. I quickly got changed and cleaned up the house.

As I was about to sit down on the couch to have a rest there was a house call. I looked down at my watch and realized that I have lost track of time, it was now 11.30am and Sooyoung said she’ll be coming around 11 to 11.30am. I went to open the door and found Sooyoung stuffing herself with food. I laughed at her and ruffled her hair.

Aigoo, are you that hungry?” I asked her. She didn’t reply and just nodded at me.

So what do you want to do today?” I asked as she finished off the last bits and pieces of her lunch.

Oppa, is there anything sweet in this house?” I rolled my eyes at her, instead of answering my question she thinks about food first. Typical Sooyoung, I thought to myself. I looked around in the cupboards and found nothing.

Ani, mianhe. Taemin must’ve ate it all last night” Sooyoung frowned and pouted. “How about we go to the local grocery store and buy some ingredients to make cookies?” I offered.

A smile immediately appeared on her face; she jumped off the chair and pulled me outside.

Key! Why are you always so slow?” she scolded at me. I laughed and ran off without her, making her chase me the whole way to the grocery store. Our heads were tilted back as we stood there in amazement at the different type of cookie mixtures on the shelf.

So, which one do we choose?” I asked her. She didn’t reply so I turned to look at her. My heart tingled at the sight of Sooyoung lost in her own world. She must be thinking really hard of which cookie mixture to buy. After a while, she reached up and picked a box,

I think this will do”

We headed towards the counter and payed for everything. I held her hand as we walked silently back to my house. I sat there watching my beautiful girlfriend carefully reading the instructions.

Yah! Aren’t you going to help me?” she screamed at me playfully.

I stood up and brought the apron to her. I put it over her head and got out the utensils for her. Without saying a word she started stirring the provided mixture with butter and egg. I stood behind her and gave her a “behind hug” and rested my chin on her shoulder.

My pretty girlfriend is so good at making cookies” I complimented her. She smiled and kissed me on the cheeks. Sooyoung seems to have everything under control, so I layed on the couch and fell into an afternoon nap.

 

Sooyoung’s POV:

It was too quiet in the house. So I stopped what I was doing and went to look for Key. I smiled as I saw him sleeping soundly on the couch. To have some fun, I took some of the leftover mixture and started painting with it on oppa’s face. I giggled at my artwork after I was finished. I sneakily took out my phone and took a picture of him. I resumed staring at him and brought my face closer to his. To my surprise he instantly opened his eyes and I bursted into laughter.

What are you laughing at?” he asked me

You have a very, very pretty face!” I said in between giggles. He looked at me then brought his hands to his face.

Choi Sooyoung! What did you do to me!?” he shouted and stood up. I couldn’t stop laughing at his reaction and soon it erupted into a food fight between Key and I.

 

Jessica’s POV:

I was home alone and had nothing to do. Like literally nothing. Taeyeon, Yoona and Hyoyeon went home to visit their families. Yuri, Seohyun and Sunny went out shopping. Sooyoung was out with Key and Tiffany had to do an interview on an American-Korean radio show. I flicked through the TV channels and found nothing interesting. I turned it off and trudged back to bed. I jumped onto my bed and let out a heavy sigh. I wonder what Jonghyun is doing? So I decided to call him but no one answered. On my third attempt of calling Jjong, an unfamiliar voice answered,

Hello?” the voice said into Jjong’s phone.

Hi, I’m looking for Kim Jonghyun? The owner of this phone?” I said

Oh, Jonghyun is busy with Mr. Kim Young Min, may I ask who this is?” This suddenly hits home, the man talking to me now on Jonghyun’s phone is SHINee’s manager

Oh! Oppa, its Jessica. SNSD’s Jessica” I said hoping that he would recognize me

Ah, Sica! You better come down to SM as well. Come down immediately, arasso?” But before I could reply, he had already hung up the phone. What is with people and hanging up the phone before I could even reply these days?

I got changed and took the taxi to SM. As I entered the building, everyone was staring at me. I quickly went to the Mr. Kim’s office and found Jonghyun sitting in front of his room with his hand in his head and a newspaper article on his lap.

Jjong, what’s happening?” He showed me the newspaper article,

SM TOWN LOVE PROBLEM”was its heading. Immediately without reading I knew what it was all about, it was about yesterday’s incident that included me, Jonghyun and Donghae. I gulped,

What did he say?” We all knew that dating was a big no-no in SM. Jonghyun looked at me and grabbed my hands,

He asked me everything about us and he wants to hear your side now”

I started to tremble, I didn’t want to lose my career but I didn’t want to lose Jonghyun either. The doors finally opened and we were both asked to come in.

So Jessica, can you explain to me about this article?” Boss said as he threw the newspaper on the desk. I was scared and was shaking but I had to tell him everything. So I told him about Donghae, how we started to how it ended. By now I started to cry but I continued on about Jonghyun.

Jonghyun picked me up and literally put me back together. Spending more time with him has taught me to live and to love once again. But if anything happens, then I will take responsibility” I concluded. I looked at Jonghyun and tears were forming in his eyes.

Boss told us to wait outside while he decides on what to do.

As we wait for his decision, the rest of SHINee and SNSD had gathered. But no one dared to interrupt my conversation with Jonghyun. I was seated in between his legs and leaning on his chest while he hugged me tight.

Jessica, nothing can stop me from loving you. If anything happens, I will not let you take the responsibility on your own. I’ll be there with you, I’ll look for a job and I’ll look after you forever. I’m not just saying this, I will show you baby ‘cause I love you and only you.”

I looked at Jjong and hugged onto him as we both cried. The door once opened again and this time Mr. Kim walked out,

What are you two kids doing? Stop crying and get up! Shouldn’t you be home packing for the SM Town concert in LA tomorrow?” he yelled at us.

I stared up at him, was everything going to be okay? Did he just accept my relationship with Jjong? We all stood up and started to leave but I was called to stay behind for a bit. Jonghyun hesitated and didn’t want to leave but I made him.

Sooyeon,” Boss began, “You are like a daughter to me. As much as I hate having you kids in a relationship, I’m glad that Jonghyun is the right person for you. Promise me, that your relationship will not interfere with your career and SNSD’s future. And also, if Jonghyun does anything to you, I must be informed. Arasso?”

I smiled and hugged him, “Arasso” I began to leave but turned around and said to Boss,

Thank you. For everything”

---- The next few days.

“JongSica” was now public, everyone knew about me dating SHINee’s Kim Jonghyun. Some were happy for us but it also seems that we have gained more antifans. But that didn’t matter, what confused me the most was the expression from my younger sister, Krystal. When she found out that I was dating Jjong, she gave a disapproving look.

We are now in LA. To the SM family it was just another foreign country where they had to adjust to the different weather. But to me and Tiffany, this was home. We had a few days to make ourselves comfortable before starting rehearsal for the concert. Our schedule was hectic, we barely had any times to ourselves and most of us were feeling homesick. When we weren’t practicing, Jonghyun and I would talk about our day. I couldn’t imagine how it would be without him beside me now.

Jonghyun oppa”

“Hmm?”  He replied.

I’m nervous for tomorrow” I told him truthfully. He hugged me tight and my cheeks,

Don’t be because I’ll be there right with you”

We chatted for a while and soon I was fast asleep in his arms. He carried me back to my room and I refused to let him go,

Oppa, lie with me”

Jessica, I don’t think this will be right” he said as he scratched his head.

Please” I pleaded and gave him my best puppy face. He gave in and lied down with me. We were soon lost in our dreams as we slept in each others’ arm.